Chapter 5

Baby Lix

Changbin POV.
Chan said we should go downstairs in 10minutes. I can feel that Felix is scared to reveal his secret to the others. He slightly shaking in my arms. "They will understand Lix." I tried to reassure the younger. Felix took his pacifier out and laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm scared Binni. What if they don't understand and find it disgusting that I behave like a toddler." I sighed and ran softly my hand through the younger blondes hair. "They won't Lix. Now come on. I will stand with you infront of them alright?" Felix nodded before he got off my lap. 

After I closed the door, I felt how Felix gripped my hand with his tiny one. I smiled and squeezed his hand to let him know that it's 'Okey'.

Every step on the stairs, I could feel Felix getting more and more nervous, he squeezed my hand a little bit tighter when we're standing infront of the members. 

No one POV. 

When Felix started to speak up he stuttered and then switched to english, he does that alot when he is nervous. Changbin caressed with his thumb, the youngers hand and drew small circles on his hand. Chan stood up from the couch, when he saw that Felixs eyes began to get glossy, because the members gave him a confused look. He crouched infront of Felix. "Lix, hey Lix everything is alright okey. But you are talking in english, the member don't understand you baby." The younger hid himself behind the leader when he stood up and gripped on the shirt of the olders back but didn't let go of Changbins hand. "Should I tell them ?" Chan felt that Felix nodded his head so he started to explain, that Felix regresses to an younger age to relieve stress and likes to be taken care of, just like a toddler. 

"So he is a little right ?" Chan nodded. "I heard about it somehow. And Lix I'm totally fine with you being a little. I kind of even find it really cute." Hyunjin said and Seungmin agreed. 

"Felix if it makes you happy than we are happy too okey. You do know that we always support you right ?" Seungmin said and Felix nodded still with his face buried in Chan's shirt.

"I really want to see you in a onesie with your pacifier Lix and than cuddle with you."

"I have to agree with Jisung even when you will get more attention from my boyfriend than I." Minho chuckled. "You don't have to be embarrassed for being in littlespace okey. Just come to us."

Changbin crouched beside Felix and caressed the cheek of the younger, with his hand which isn't holding Felixs one. "See I told you everyone will be okey with it." Felix turned his head to the side and made a little bit space between Chan and himself before he wiped his eyes with his sleeves.

A loud 'bang' from a door which was slammed closed, startled the younger. 

"I will talk to him." Chan said and went after the boy.

Felix scanned the room.

Minho is still there
Jisung is still there 
Hyunjin is still there
Seungmin is still there

Than it hit Felix. He started to tear up. Hyunjin was quickly by his side and embraced him. "Shh Lixah, maybe he just needs time to accept this." 

"He hates me. He thinks I'm disgusting." Felix mumbled with tears still falling from his cheeks. "No he would never you are best friends Felix." 

Chan POV. 

I slowly knocked on the door. "Can I come in ?" Silence. I sighed and pushed the door handle down. "Jeonginah." I sat down beside our youngest on the bed. "I thought we are best friends!" He shouted frustrated. "You still are." "No! If we were than he would have told me sooner that he is a little." I the youngers back "I should have been the first one he would tell." You could clearly hear, how disappointed he was. "He didn't even planned to tell us. It was an accident that Changbin found out about it and he told me then. He was really scared to tell anyone about his secret." Jeongin listened carefully and seemed more calm now. "He was afraid how we would react and he was the most scared of your reaction." Jeongin was surprised "Mine, but why?" "Because you're the youngest from our team and if Felix wants to get treated like a toddler that it, maybe would be weird for you." 

Jeongin shook his head "No I'm okey with it." I smiled relieved. "Good, now can we go to Felix and explain your reaction ?"  I ruffled his hair, the younger nodded and jumped from his bed.

In the living room I can see the members trying to comfort Felix and when the latter met Jeongins eyes he looked down. "I'm sorry Felix I was just disappointed that my bestfrind, didn't told me sooner such a secret. But I'm totally fine with you being a little." Felix sniffles and embraced Jeongin in a bone crushing hug. 

 I smiled at the kids.

"When do you slip into little space ?" Hyunjin asked. "Often it's when I had too much stress and often it's random so at any time. I can refuse to slip into little space but it just causes me a headache. Oh and at times it can be that you have to help me to get into little space."

The members nodded. "We will gladly help you Lix."