Chapter 4

Baby Lix

Im so sorry for not updating but school was so stressing with all the exams and also thank you for reading the story and leaving comments ♡ Actually I was scared to post this because not everyone is comfortable with littlespace but I'm glad that I did.

No one POV.

Felix was running downstairs. "Hyung, did you saw my sportbag ?" Minho shook his head "No, but why do you need it, you litterly just came home from practice." Felix bit his lip. He can't just say that he wants to cuddle his pink bunny. "M-my favourite shirt... uhm was in there." Hyunjin came down and sit beside Minho. "Hyung did you saw my sportbag ?" Hyunjins answer was the same as Minhos. The younger slumped down beside Hyunjin. "Do you know where Chan and Changbin are?" Felix needed someone right now, his Fluffy pink bunny or Chan and Changbin. "Jisung Chan and Changbin where called to JYP. But they said that it won't be for long." Hyunjin said, wrapped his arm around Felix and turned the TV on. And of course finding Nemo was playing. 

Felix POV.
No no no no no.... Why did you turned the TV on Hyunjin. I can't slip right now. Channi and Binni aren't here and- FLUFFY. My eyes slowly got glassy. I want Fwuffy. No don't slip Felix. As fast as I could, I snatched Hyunjins arm from my shoulder and run upstairs "Felix are you alright?" . I ignored the questions from downstairs and run straight to my room. When I shut and locked the door I slowly got to the floor and cried silently. I couldn't slip. They can't see me like this. And again I got a headache. "It huwts." I whispered.

Slowly I could hear steps on the stairs. 
And after a while, knocks on my door.

 "Felix are you okey?"

"Why is your door locked?

"Please open the door."

"Lix ?" 

Why can't they just leave me. My headache increased and got stronger and more painfully. "Stop pwease." He mumbled to himself and put his hands on his ears to block out the voices. 

"Lix just say something, we heard you crying and we want to know why you're feeling upset now."

"Please just open the door Felix. We are just worried" 

And the knocks got louder and louder. 

Chan POV.
After our Manager gave us our shedule for this week, we got to our dorm. Changbin opened the door and soon yelling and knocks caught our attention. "Felix open the door please!" As soon as I heard the name 'Felix' I run upstairs. 

"Chan, Felix is in there but he won't open the door." I slowly knocked on the door "Lix its me Chan Hyung, could you please let me in ?" He didn't said anything. I was worried about him. When I listened closely I could hear him crying and mumbling something inaudible for me.   

I started to search the spare key over the door frame. Bingo. I turned the key and opened the door. My heart ached when I saw Lix with Tears streaming down his cheeks and covering his ears. I slowly embraced him and took his hands from his ears. "Sh Lix it's alright." 
"H-hyung, I-
I gently lifted him up and positioned him on my hip. "You can slip into littlespace Baby. I got you okey." I wiped his tears with my sleeves away. I know what I just did, I exposed Felix to the members but the younger needs someone right now and he obviously needs to slip right now. "Hyung b-but the others-" I popped a pacifier into his mouth "Don't worry about them okey, they will understand" I rocked him a little bit to calm him down. Gently I massaged his scalp, because I know that's something that calms down Felix. He closed his eyes and started on his pacifier

I looked up from Felix and saw Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho in the door. They looked shocked. I mouthed a 'We will talk' and pointed downstairs. When they left I put Felix on my lap so he is facing me. "We need to tell them Lix-" Changbin rushed in to the room "Are you okey, Jisung told me you were crying." Changbin the youngers back to sooth him. "Jisung, Minho and Hyunjin just saw Felix in littlespace. We need to explain it to them and I mean everyone should know." Felix stirred in my lap and winced. "Of course we need to tell them, we saw how you're feeling when you can't slip it isn't healthy for you baby." Changbin explained to the younger and wiped the fresh tears from Felixs cheeks. "Binni is right, what if we are away for a shoot and you need to slip in to littlespace but you can't because the others don't know." Felix looked up and his glossy big brown eyes met mine. "O-otey" I ruffled his hair and stood up.

"I will gather everyone downstairs and Changbin will be here with you alright ?" Felix nodded and made grabby hands at Changbin, who smiled at Felix and sat him on his own lap.

~~~

Downstairs I found Hyunjin, Minho and Jisung on the couch, when i got to them they eyed me "What was that... I mean-" I interrupted Hyunjin "We will tell you, but first we need to gather everyone." I sighed "And please don't hate him for it he can't do anything that he is like this." 

"You know that we would never hate Felix for anything." Jeongin said. 

And the others agreed and nodded.