Chapter 3

Baby Lix

After two hours Changbin woke up and realised that the little one is soundly sleeping next to him. Changbin smiled and tried to stand up without disturbing Felix.

He left the room on tip toes and was greeted by Jisung. "Why are you tip toeing ?" Changbin explained that Felix was tired and is now sleeping in there. Jisung nodded and went to Minho who was sitting downstairs on the couch with Hyunjin and Jeongin. Changbin joined them and sat down next to Hyunjin. "How is Felix doing ? I really was shocked to see him in such a state." Minho asked and laid an arm around Jisung. "Well uhm, he is sleeping upstairs, so I think he's fine now." They hummed in synchronisation.  

The Door opened and Chan came in with a plastic bag. He immediately went into his room, without greeting the others.

Seungmin stood in the kitchen and cooked dinner. "You can set the table, we will eat in 10minutes."  Light foot steps could be heard from the stairs. Felix woke up.

Changbin POV.
Felix refused eye contact with me, when i looked up. Was he embaressed? Did i do something to upset him. Felix just sat down at the table and was quiet. Jeongin sat beside him and started talking about some game. 

Chan greeted us and sat down. He tapped my shoulder and directed me to sit beside him. "I need to show you something after dinner." He whispered to me and grabbed some rice for himself. I nodded and did the same.

"Don't forget, we will have dance practice after dinner." 

I was confused "I thought we are done for today ?" Hyunjin chuckled "Of course you are done, but the dance line need to practice for the special dance clip. Right Felix." The latter nodded. 

After Dinner Chan lead me into his room. "You know how Felix often bites his lips right." I nodded "But he only does this when he is in littlespace." Chan nodded and grabbed in to the plastic bag. He revealed an baby blue pacifier and a baby green one with small elephants. I cooed at the imagination to see Felix with it. "I don't want to make fun of him or anything, but I think biting lips isn't so healthy. And I really think this will help him. So what do you think ?" "I think it's a really good idea. But did you noticed that Felix refused eye contact with us." Chan sighed "Yeah, I think I will talk to him."

Felix POV.
I feel so embaressed that Chan and Changbin heard me talking like a baby and acting like one. A loud knock on my door catched my attention. "Hey you ready for Dance Practice ?" Hyunjin asked and smiled. "Yeah um could you wait 5 minutes I will change in sporty clothes." He nodded and closed the door after he left the room. 

I sighed. Okey now you have to stay big Lix. Just before I wanted to left the room, I stopped in my tracks. "FLUFFY!" I screamed and run to my bed, to pick, my pink bunny up. I embraced it and put it in to my sport bag, that I will carry with me to the entertainment. 

Before Minho, Hyunjin and I left, I noticed the worried glance from Chan, but ignored it.

After 3 hours of practice everyone was exhausted and I just wanted to cuddle with Fluffy. "Okey I think we can go back to the Dorm. Oh and Felix you need to focus a little bit more next time." Minho said and went to gather his things. Everytime I need to slip in little space I can't concentrate on anything. That really makes me upset even when I'm trying to concentrate, it won't happen. 

When we arrived at the dorm Hyunjin went showering and I run upstairs and slammed the door shut of my and Jisungs room "Hate adult life. I hate everything." I mumbled and threw my jacket infront of my feets. Soon I felt strong arms that were lifting me up. I screamed at the sudden action. "It's just me Lix." Chan said and set me on his hip."Why do you hate everything ?" He asked me and ruffled my hair. And I love when someone does this. "Couldn't concentrate today." Chan let out a hum. "Why did you refused eye contact with Changbin and me, are you embaressed or did we do something to you?" I hid my face in Chans shirt and mumbled "Lixi embwawassed." Chan cooed at me. " No need to be little one." 

No one POV.
Changbin went to Felix and Chan, he knew that they are in Felixs room right now. When he opened the door, he saw Felix on Chans hip clinging onto his blue shirt. Felix smiled when he saw Changbin. "Lix, We have something for you." Changbin said and held the plastic bag up. Chan sat down on the bed with Felix and placed him on his lap. "I researched what Littles like you need and bought some things for you." 

Felix looked in to the bag and saw 2 Sippycups one with green and blue stars and one with puppy paws. Then he saw 2 pacifiers. He started to tear up. "Oh no baby, don't cry you don't need to use it if you don't like it okey." Changbin said and rubbed the back of the crying boy. "u...will fwind- lix dwistgustwing wit dat." Felix cried and mumbled in baby language. "No we would never, we bought the things for you to make you happy  baby." Chan said and tickled the younger a little bit. Felix giggled and stopped crying. "Do you want to try it lix ?" Felix nodded shylie "Otey." Changbin ripped the package apart. "I will wash it and come back"

After Changbin came back he sat down next to the both. "Open up." Felix opened his mouth to let Changbin, pop the pacifier with stars in to the youngers mouth. "Naww you look so cute Lix." Chan said. Felix was shy and hid his face in the blanket. He started to  on his pacifier and let out a hum. "Now you won't bite your pretty lips." Changbin said and lifted the younger on his own lap.

~~~

Question: Do you want the other members to find out about Felix being little or not yet ?