Chapter 19

Baby Lix

NO one POV.
Felix woke up from his needed sleep and found himself in the embrace from Changbin, who has an arm over Felixs stomach. The younger wasn't in babyspace anymore but in his littlespace. Just as he wanted to wake up his daddy, the memories from yesterday in the studio flooded his mind. The freckled boy pulled his hand away, when all the harsh words from Changbin repeated in his mind. 

He nervously chewed on his pacifier when he lifted Changbins hand from his waist, carefully to not disturb his daddy in his sleep. 'Daddwy will bwe mwad at lwixxie when he wakwes Dwaddy up.' 

The little successfully climbed out of the bed without waking up the older, who just continued to sleep. 

Felix tip toed out of the room in his dinosaur playsuit and with his favourite bunny 'fluffy' clutched in his hand. When he walked into the kitchen he saw Seungmin, Hyunjin and Woojin preparing breakfast for the members. Woojin was the first who noticed the younger. "Lixlix. Why are you up already ?" Woojin walked up to him and ruffled the youngers blonde hair. Felix loved it when someone played with his hair, so closed his eyes and leaned his body to Woojins side. "Did Changbin woke up as well ?" Felix shook his head "Nwo, Dwaddy's sweeping." Hyunjin chuckled, when he saw the little pouting. Now it was Seungmins turn to walk to Felix. "Lixah, how old are you right now hm?" The little reached out to Seungmins hand and made a fist first before he unfolded 2 fingers. "Are you two years old, Lix?" Felix nodded at the question from Woojin, while Seungmin the youngers head. "Do you want to drink something ?" Felix nodded and made grabby hands. Woojin filled the blue sippy cup with some apple juice and gave it to the younger. "There you go Baby." 

Felix grabbed eagerly his sippy cup and wanted to walk away but Hyunjin stopped him by doing so and pulled the sippy cup away from him. " What do you say Lix?" Felix whined and jumped up and down. "Gimmwe. Hyunwii, lwixxie wan sippy. Gimmwe! Hyunwii" Seungmin stopped cutting the cucumber and looked at Felix. "No, thats not the way how you ask nicely Felix." The little huffed and stomped with his feet. "I. Wan. Sippy!" Woojin walked to Felix and crouched down. "Felix, if you want something than you need to ask nicely for it, like everyone does." But Felix didn't even listened to him, he wasn't in the mood to ask nicely for his sippy cup or for saying thank you. "I no wan to." Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Than you won't get your-" But before Hyunjin could end his sentence, Felix just grabbed the sippy cup and run away with it. "Yah! Felix Lee!" He heard Hyunjins yelling and run, but the older was much quicker and grabbed him by his playsuit. "Wet gwo!" Felix yelled and sat down with his back against the wall but behind his back his sippy cup. "Did you ask nicely for the sippy cup ? No, you just grabbed it out of my hand! And you just ran away while I was talking to you Felix, this is disrespectful do you know that !" 

A loud groan caught their attention. "What's the problem? Why are you so loud in the morning?" Chan asked and approached the both of them. "Felix is acting up, he doesn't want to say thank you or ask nicely for things and just walked away when I was talking to him!" Chan raised an eyebrow at Felix. "Is that true ?" Felix huffed and started to kick his feet when Hyunjin walked closer to Felix. "If you ask nicely now for the sippy cup you can have it and I will walk away." Felix kicked Hyunjin and yelled really loudly "NO WAN!" Hyunjin quickly grabbed the younger and walked to a corner with him in the hallway "Your in time out now, for yelling and kicking me!" He grabbed the sippy cup from Felix of course against the will of the younger. "And only If I come back to you, your forgiven and only if you ask nicely for the sippy cup I will give it to you, understood ?" Felix only glared at Hyunjin but didn't said anything or nodded his head. 

Chan watched the whole situation, they need to set some rules for the little. So he walked back to his room and searched for some rules and punishments but of course for rewards as well for Littles. Changbin woke up and asked Chan what he is doing, he told Changbin how Felix behaved and Changbin dressed himself and walked to the corner where Felix should be in time out but surprisingly,he didn't found the younger there. So he asked Hyunjin. " I told him he is in time out and only if I come back he is forgiven!" Hyunjin was frustrated with the little "Felix Lee!" They both walked upstairs to Felixs room and saw Felix playing with his bunny and next to him a juicebox. When Felix looked up to see Changbin he quickly looked down, he still was hurt by the harsh words. Changbin noticed that and felt guilty, he need to talk to him. "I told you you're in time out Felix!" Felix crossed his arms over his chest "Bwut lwixxie no wan, lwixxie thwirsty." Just as Hyunjin wanted to scold the younger, Woojin called everyone for breakfast, so the little run downstairs as quick as possible. 

At the table Felix acted up again, he just played with the food but when Changbin tried to feed him, Felix refused and only said things like "stwop", "no hungwy" or "no wan" Changbin gave up after some tries and let rhe younger go to the living room. "I think we should set up some rules for Felix." Hyunjin said and everyone agreed. "Yes he is acting up really often." Jisung said. Chan told the members about some possible rules and punishments he found on the internet and the whole group agreed to set them. 

After the breakfast Changbin and the others walked to Felix who was laying down on the carpet playing with fluffy. "Lix can you sit up and listen to us?" Felix shook his head and continued to play with his pink bunny. Changbin scooped Felix up and walked to the Sofa and set down with a whining Felix. "Because your acting up so often nowdays we decided to set up some rules for you." Felix stopped trying to escape his daddys embrace and crossed his arms over his chest again and pouted. "No wike wules." Changbin the hair from his boyfriend in a calming manner "But you need some because your not listening to us Baby." Changbin said and watched Felixs reaction, which was a huff. Chan started to list the rules that we set and the punishments.

"1. Do not talk back
2. Do not yell at someone 
3. Always saying 'please' and 'Thank you'
4. You can't refuse a punishment
5. No kicking or punching
6. When we say it's bed/nap time, you won't make a tantrum
7. No bad words
8. Do not go somewhere alone
9. If your upset always tell us
10. You have to listen to EVERYONE of us.
11. No locking doors
12. If someone talks to you hear him/her out."

Felix winced through his pacifier when Chan started to list down the punishments and Changbin started to over Felixs arm. 

"1. Warning
2. No sweets
3. Time out
4. Earlier bed time
5. If you say a bad word after a warning, mouthwashing with soap
6. No watching TV or Smartphone
7. Spankings"

Felix put his arms over his caregivers neck and hid his face in his neck. "I bwe gwood bwoy, no wan pwunishments Dwaddy." But when Chan said that there will be rewards if he is really good, Felix turbed his head to Chan and leaned his head against the chest from Changbin. 

"1. You will get sweets
2. Later Bed time
3. You can pick a film we all watch together
4. You can pick a new stuffie 
5. And if you're really really good than it's a trip to the zoo"

"Dwaddy I pwomise I bwe gwood, no actwing up." Woojin started to speak "Then don't you want to start to be good and apologize to Hyunjin ?" Felix nodded and stood up to walk to Hyunjin. "I sowwy hywungi, I no will bwe bwatty anymwore." 

"You're forgiven little one, but you won't get sweets and you will go earlier to bed today understood ?" Felix pouted but nodded. "Otway." Hyunjin hugged Felix and the little smiled at the gesture.

After Felix and Hyunjin end the embrace, Changbin stood up and linked the hands together with Felix tiny ones. "Lix we need to talk." The older lead the both of them to Changbins and Chans room and closed the door afterwards. "Can you please be big right now lix, I need to talk to the big Felix, alright ?" Felix nodded but whispered to Changbin "Bwut I nweed hwelp." Changbin chuckled and embraced the younger in hus arms. "I will count down to 30 okey, I read that it helps a little to be big again." Felix nodded and leaned his head against his caregiver. 

"One.. Two..Three.......... Thirtee." Felix opened his eyes and looked up to Changbin. "Hi." Felix laughed "I already saw you today." Felix said and leaned his head against Changbins shoulder again. But pulled away when he thought about the reason why he is big. "Y-you wanted to talk to me?" Changbin noticed that Felix got nervous and slowly grabbed after Felixs hand "I just wanted to apologize for yesterday I pushed you too hard, I should have stopped and bringing up your elimination was too cruel. I'm so sorry I don't know what was wrong with me...I-I can understand if you want a new Caregiver now-" Felix interuppted him and let go of Changbins hand,the older was afraid that Felix would leave but his thought went away just as quick as it came, when Felix threw himself at Changbin. "No Changbin you're a perfect caregiver and boyfriend." He kissed him lovingly on the cheek and Changbin carefully put his hand under Felixs chin and turned his face, so he will look right into Felixs eyes. "I love you so much." Changbin leaned in and placed a sweet Kiss on Felixs lips. "I love you more." 

In the next Chapter Felix will be spoiled by twice ^-^