Chapter 18

Baby Lix

It was just the second time that Felix fell too deep into his headspace, more like babyspace, where his age is like  one year old or younger. 

Changbin and Chan went into the livingroom and cooed at the same time when they saw Jeongin hiding behind the sofa and playing with Felix peekaboo. "You two are so cute together, but I have to interrupt your playing session. Felix needs to take a bath." Chan said and Felix whined when the older scooped Felix up and put his hands under his to steady him. His eyes were glassy and he made grabby hands to Jeongin who is now sitting on the red carpet waving to Felix. He started to cry and trash around in Chans grip, he wanted to play more with Jeongin. "Lix, you can play later with Jeonginni, first you need to take a bath." The little calmed down after Chan bounced him on his hip a few times and carried him to the bathroom, where Changbin already waits for them.

"Awwi, did Lixxi cry ?" Changbin asked the younger but didn't expect an answer. Chan sat Felix down on the counter beside the sink and stripped him from his sweaty clothes. He lifted Felix up into the tub, but the younger whined and clinged to his neck. Changbin laughed "You need to let go baby, Channi can't go with you into the tub." The leader freed Felixs tiny hands from his neck and the younger was immediately pouting but started to play with plastic cups. 

Chan used the time to talk to Changbin. "I wanted to talk to you." The leader started the raven haired boy sat down on the edge of the tub and asked "About what do you want to talk ?" Chan pointed at the now with foam covered blonde boy. "I can see that you blame yourself for the situation with Felix." "Of course I mean I picked out his mistakes every time, made him repeat his lyrics too often even when I knew that he was tired, told him that I'm his boyfriend at the dorm but not at the entertainment and even mentioned his elimination, a big trauma from the younger. I'm such a dumb boyfriend he even runaway and then he was hyperventilating. He was hiding from me. God I'm so stupid. He should never hide from his own boyfriend" Changbin ended his speech with his head hanging low and his fingers gripping at some strands. 

Chan put a comforting arm around the younger. "Maybe it wasn't right to snap like that at him and mentioning his elimination but you were tired, stressed, you were up all the time writing the lyrics and at some point you just needed to release some stress and unlucky it was Felix to whom you released your stress out. He couldn't cope with it so he slipped into his headspace and hid from you. It happens that your too stressed and then you snap just like that Changbin don't beat yourself up for something like this, I did it aswell." Changbin looked up to the leader and smiled slightly "Thank you but do you think Felix will forgive me ?" Chan nodded "Of course he forgives everyone, he is such a sweetheart Bin." Changbin grinned at his boyfriend in the tub and ruffled his hair "Yeah, he really is." 

" I think we should start washing him don't you think?" Changbin nodded and kneeled next to Chan infront of the bath tub and started to carefully wash the youngers hair. But Felix didn't made it easy for the both of them. He cried when Chan rinsed his air out with the water and splashed some water around, so not only the floor is wet and slippery but Chan and Changbin are wet aswell. "Shh, Lixlix it's just water." "No Lixxi, now look at us, now we are wet." 

The same happened when they washed the entire body from the little . They didn't knew that it would be that hard to bath baby Lix, but the both of them were glad that the little was quiet when they dried him off and put him in his baby pink bath robe with kitty ears on the hood. Changbin insisted to carry Felix up to their room. 

He laid Felix down on the bed and put him into superman boxershorts and into a baby pink playsuit with green and light blue dinosaurs. It was easy to dress the blonde little boy because he was already a bit tired and not so active like before. Changbin pushed the yellow with green dinosour pacifier between Felixs lips. He scooped the younger up and gave him a little peck on the lips, before he went down with Felix.

Chan went into the kitchen and grabbed the warm bottle for Felix and went out into the livingroom, where he saw the little already sitting on Hyunjins lap fascinated looking at the sparkling earring on Hyunjins left ear. Changbin sitting next to him smiling at the little. "Channi Hyung, can I feed Felix ?" Chan nodded happily and made his way to the dancer and handed him the bottle. 

Hyunjin laid the younger down on his lap but steadied the neck from him. 
The little started to whine when Hyunjin pulled his pacifier out, but hummed happily when it was replaced by his bottle. He kicked his feet slightly and watched Hyunjin with big doe eyes, while drinking his warm milk and fiddling with his plush bunny in his hands. The dancer found it really adorable and was hoping that he could feed Felix sometime again like this. He noticed how Felixs eyes didn't wanted to stay open any longer and the kicking of his feet stopped aswell, it tells that the younger is sleepy and exhausted. Changbin patted Felixs head and it just made the little boy even more sleepy. "I think he fell asleep, his eyes are closed and he stopped drinking." Hyunjin whispered to Changbin who nodded.  Hyunjin pulled the almost empty bottle from Felixs mouth and put it aside. Changbin pushed the yellow pacifier again between Felixs lips, who started to eager on it. 

Hyunjin carefully picked Felix up and handed the younger to Changbin, who carried him bridalstyle to Chan and his room, where he laid him down on his bed and covered him with the blanket. And whispered "I'm really sorry Lix, I will never snap at you like this again. I love you my little Prince." Before he dressed himself into a plain T-shirt to sleep with. He got under the same cover like Felix and snuggled up to the younger, who now is already in his dreamland.

Changbin was hoping that big Felix will forgive him aswell.

 

~~~~~~Please leave requests ♡ ~~~~~~