Chapter 16

Baby Lix

I'm so sorry that I didn't updated, but I actually didn't had an idea what to write about...so please leave requests down below ♡ 

No one POV.

Chan carried the little boy upstairs, just when Chan opened the door to Changbins and his room, the younger wiggled, so Chan will put him down. As he did so Felix run straight to Changbin and hugged him. "I no wan be bwad boy Dwaddy, I wan be gwood boy now." Changbin lifted Felix by his waist and sat him down on his lap "you are already a good baby boy, Lix." "Weawwy, cwan I have paci thwen ?" Chan nodded and grabbed a baby blue pacifier from the table in the corner and went to Felix. "Open up, bud" Felix smiled and gladly accepted the pacifier that Chan pushed into his mouth. "God you always look so adorable and cute with your pacifier." Changbin cooed and Felix hid his face in Changbins chest out of embarrassment. 

"Aigoo, come on little prince let us take a nap, alright ?" Felix whined "bwut I no sweepy, I wan pway wif Dwaddy." Changbin circled his arms around Felixs tiny waist and slowly laid down on the bed, still with Felix on his chest. "Bwinni~" Felix whined again and tried to free himself from his Daddy. "But I want to cuddle with you flower." Just as Felix wanted to ask Chan for help, he noticed that the elder already left the room. Changbin started to the youngers back and head, he knew that Felix always calms down by the action. "Do you like that Baby?" Felix nodded and snuggled closer to Changbin. He started to hum the melody from glow. After a while the older noticed that the little already head his eyes closed and the only sound was the on his pacifier. Changbin carefully encircled the fragile arms from the younger around his waist, to put Felixs head on a cushion and covered his body with a blanket. Just as the older stood up from the mattress a low "I wove chu Dwaddy" let his heart skip a beat. He carefully leaned down to the younger and placed a kiss on the blondes forehead and whispered a sweet "I love you too Baby" before he left the room.

Downstairs, Jisung and Chan already were waiting fr him, they wanted to compose the next song for their next album. "Is he asleep ?" Chan asked while putting on his coat. Changbin nodded and did the same. "The others will join us later, we have dance practice today." The leader said and the two youngers nodded at the same time. "Is jeongin better ?" Jisung asked and got a "yeah he just had migraine, but after I went to check on him, he was feeling much better and he wasn't so pale anymore." As a response. 

Felix POV.
"Lix ?" A voice woke me up. And this voice only belongs to Minho. I slowly opened my eyes "Hey sunshine " Minho greeted me and my hair. "I'm not little anymore Minho." I said sleeply. But Minho didn't stopped just carassed my cheek before he stood up from the bed. "And ? Can't I call you my sunshine anymore when your big again ?" He laughed, when I shook my head with tinted cheeks. "Come on, the guys are all waiting already in the van. Chan, Changbin and Jisung are already there." He hold his hand out for me that i gladly accepted. I loved it when the mebers care about me even when I'm not little.

No one POV. 
Later on, all members were practicing together the songs for their MMA performance. Jeongin was much better already but Chan insisted that the younger should do much more breaks then the others. Felix often noticed the stares from Changbin but he didn't wanted to look at him. He was embaressed for the words that slipped out when he was tired, he knew that Changbin said "I love you too baby" but what if the older just said that to the little Felix and is disgusted by the big Felix if he would confess his love to Changbin. "Felix are you alright ?" He was too deep in his thoughts that he didn't noticed that the members were already at their positions and were only waiting for Felix. "Huh.. oh! Sorry!" He run to his position and started to dance.

"Are you really okey ? You made so many mistakes today." It was true Felix always tripped or didn't catched up with the beat and messed up the choreography. Chan looked at him suspeciously, he knew something was off with the younger. Just when Changbin came to them, Felix flicked his eyes so fast down to the floor and didn't looked up again. Changbin sighed and sat down on the floor. "Felix can we talk ?" The younger got nervous now Changbin will tell him that he is weirded out by the 'I love you' words and.. "So ?" "Oh ugh yeah ?" His voice got higher and it came out more like a question. They both stood up and Changbin dragged him by the arm into the hallway. That didn't helped the younger to calm down, no it only made him even more nervous. " okey, so I don't really know what i did wrong, I noticed that you avoid eyecontact with me and you tensed up when I came to you and Chan." The younger felt guilty that the older blamed himself. "You didn't do anything wrong." Felix whispered under his breath. "Then look me into my eyes Lix." Changbin said with a sweet calming voice and guided Felixs chin up with two fingers. "Y-your probably disgusted by me now." Changbin was confused and put a gentle hand on Felixs cheeks when he started to tear up. "Why should I Lix, I would never be disgusted by you." Felix wiped his tears away. " I already told you that your not disgusting when your little. I'm gladly taking care of you and-" The older got interrupted by Felix "N-not that, I mean by the ... I-I love you d-daddy." Now Changbin didn't understand anything. "I-I mean aren't you disgusted that I love you, I'm a guy that is in love with another guy. You're probably weirded out by now and-" Changbin interrupted Felixs rambling and pulled the younger closer to himself and kissed the younger gentle on the lips. "I love you too Lix." Felix hesitantly looked up to Changbin. "B-but I'm not in littlepsace right now.. I'm big." "So? I love you Lee Felix, big or little I love you so much Lix." Felix quickly threw himself to the older and hugged him so tight. Changbin did the same and placed a quick kiss on the youngers cheek.