Chapter 24

Baby Lix

YES I'M CONTINUING THIS STORY !

No one POV.

Minho over the Littles back while he whispers sweet nothings which will calm Felix down. „What happened ?" Changbin asks his voice full with worry. „We don't know he cried while you were away and asked after you then he came back from outside and was devastated, tears streaming down ragged breathing but he didn't told us why and now he is literally pushing you away." Seungmin explained. 

Chan slowly went to Felixs side and sat down on the blanket. 

He calmly felixs head, before he lifted him up and sat him on his lap, immideatly the little clinged onto Chans' shirt and hid his face in Chans' chest. "Angel, you have to calm down, you will only get a headache." Chans voice was soothing and calm. Felix welcomed the warmth of Chans arms around him and slowly calmed down. Minho tried to wipe the tears from Felix, away but the little just squirmed and hid his face again.  While Chan and Minho tried to calm Felix down, Changbin and a few other member discussed if Changbin didn't do anything to upset their little sunshine. 

Chan saw that Felix rubbed his eyes and that he stopped crying, he only sniffled from times to times. "Bub, do you want to go to your room." Felix didn't looked up at him but the movement of nodding his head, gave Chan the answer. The leader lifted Felix up. The little put his head on Chans shoulder and put his legs around Chans waist. "Is lixie tired ?" Again a slight nod from Felix. Chan smiled at the little and kissed his hair crown, before he turned around. Changbin watched the two and felt jealousy bubbling up in him. He should be the one who calms his little down,he should be the one who kisses Felixs hair and he should be the one who carries Felix.

The member were all quiet now, all eyes on the tired little in Chans arms. Woojin asked Chan with gestures if the little is asleep. Chan looked at Felix and then again to Woojin and mouthed a 'yes'. Chan bounced Felix gently from side to side while he went for his and Changbins room. 

"Sleep tight baby." Was the only thing that Changbin mumbled.

"Poor little baby cried himself to sleep." Hyunjin said. Changbin still was confused and hurt about Felixs action. Why did he reacted like that when he wanted to hold his baby and is now sound asleep in Chans' arms. Was Felix reacting like that because he avoided him all day ?! "Did you two had a fight ?" Minho brought Changbin out of his thoughts. "No we didn't, I just wanted a day off, of being a caretaker." Changbins voice sounded sad and worried. "What if Felix thought that you didn't wanted him anymore ?!" Jeongin jumped up at his conclusion. Changbin's head shot up. "B-but I still want him, I..I just needed some rest because I couldn't sleep." Woojin over Changbins back " You have to explain it to him tomorrow when he wakes up, Bin." The latter nodded. 

While Changbin is still stressing out about the situation, Chan lays Felix down on the bed and covered him properly with his baby blue blanket. He gently wioed the tear stains on the little cheeks away and put Felixs' favorite bunny 'fluffy' under his arm, before he quietly left the room and closed the door.

When he went upstairs he saw that Minho and Jisung were cleaning the livingroom from all the blankets and cushions on the floor. "I think we all should go to bed now." Chan whispered to not wake up their little sunshine. "Did you carried Felix into our room ? Or his room ?" Chan sat down on the couch next to Changbin. "I lay him on your bed but covered him with his own baby blanket." Changbin smiled at the thought to see his baby snuggling in to his baby blue blanket. "Thank you." "No problem." Just as Changbin wanted to go the leader stopped him. "Did you two had a fight or something, because he seemed to be really upset when you wante dto hold him." Changbin shook his head "No we hadn't, that's why I was so confused that he acted that way he did, I think, that he thought that I would avoid him because I didn't wanted him anymore." A loud sigh left Changbins' lips " I will just explain him everything tomorrow and apoligize to him." "Yeah I think that will be the best." 

Changbin made his way upstairs and opened quietly the door of his and Chans' room. A big smile was present on Changbins face when he saw his lix snuggled up in his fluffy blanket with his bunny under his arm and his pink dotted pacifier between his lips. He looked so calm and sweet, weren't there the tear stained cheeks and puffy swollen eyes. Changbin gently lay down next to Felix and brushed the little cheeks with careful . "I love you baby, so much." It was so quiet that Changbin himself couldn't almost hear his own words. When Felix moved in his sleep, the older thought that he woke up Felix and that he will push the older away again. But it was the opposite Felix turned around and nuzzled Changbins chest and clawed to the olders' shirt, without waking up. "Dwaddwy." Changbin smiled at the still sleeping boy and put his arms around Felixs' waist and kissed his head. "That's right angel, sleep tight." The older already fell asleep before Chan went into their room. 

The next day:

Felix woke up with a strong headache because of all the crying from yesterday. He wasn't in his room but in Chans' and Changbins' one, he wasn't even in his own bed. He looked around but didn't find anyone, just his stuffed bunny and the pink pacifier. He was sad that Changbin isn't lying with him or woke him up. Felix somehow got angry at his littlespace tools. 

"You are the reason why Changbin hyung avoided me, why he hates me and-!" He yelled while throwing the items with force against the wall. Angry tears welled up in his eyes but he didn't let them roll down his cheeks. "I'm not a stupid crybaby." The tears were roughly wiped away. "I will show Changbin how I can take care of myself." 

Hyunjin walked into the room and greeted Felix. "Morning Cupcake." He fell down on purpose and engfuled Felix in a hug and ruffled his blonde hair. Felix wanted to slip again so badly.

 No stop! You're not a baby anymore!

Don't even think about it

"Hyung I'm not little today, could you stand up please." Hyunjin whined "No, you're too comfy." Felix pouted "You look like a cute little puppy right now, soo cute." He pinched Felixs cheeks, which triggered something in Felix. The younger pushed Hyunjin from the bed and sprinted into the bathroom.

Why is it so hard not to slip!

He washed his face with cold water to calm down. Frustrated, was the only word you could describe Felix right now. "If Changbin doesn't like my littlespace I will stop."

The words from the group Limit still hunted him.

God, thats so disgusting!

You are such a crybaby

Who would want you like that

You should act like your age

But the words from Changbin hurt even more.

"He is a handful too handle"

"I can't concentrate anymore because of him"

"He always asks for anttention"

Felix sunk down on his knees and turned his phone on and searched "How to repress the urge to fall into littlespace"

Mostly there were only comments like "Don't get rid of it" or "It's something that relieves you why should you stop it." Felix got anxious, what if he can't ever stop this side from him. 

Then Changbin will break up with me. 

The member will get tired of me

They will kick me out

His breathing speed up, the sounds from outside the bathroom faded out the only thing he could hear were the insults from Limit.

He quickly stood up from his knees and searched through the cabinets for his pills he takes when he has a panic attack. He poured some in his hand maybe 3 or even 5 he doesn't remember anymore. He swallowed them all and sunk down on the tiles to calm down.

A knock on the door....another one.

"Felix, is everything allright in there ?"