Chapter 8

Baby Lix

After the concert the member thanked the staff and bid their goodbyes. Everyone was exhausted and drenched in sweat. On their way to the small bus Felix only could think about his mistake he previously did. He tripped and mispronounced some words in his lines. 

"Whaaa our stays really like get cool and our I.Niii~ " Hyunjin sung teasingly and put his arm around the younger. 

"I will be the first one to shower!" Minho yelled and everyone except Felix,  started to complain, because he is the member who needs the longest time to shower.

As Chan came to a halt to tie his shoes, Felix accidentally run into him, the younger was too deep in his thoughts to notice that Chan stopped infront of him. Chan turned around to look who just run into his back. "S-sorry H-hyung." The younger apologized and played nervously with his fingers. Chan noticed that something was off. 

Just as he wanted to ask Felix the latter run up to the others who where seating now in the backseat.

After he sat down, Chan came after him and sat on Felixs right side. The member started a conversation about the concert, but Felix couldn't talk with them right now. He again started biting on his lips. 

Felix POV.
I felt the urge to regress but I can't  slip into my headspace now. Not infront of our driver and not when my member are all exhausted and tired. I have to wait. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my tigh. I looked up and saw a concerned Chan "Hey are you okey you're so quiet after the concert ?" 

"Yeah Felix why are you so quiet all the time you're always the loudest after a concert." Han said and got agreements from Seungmin and Minho. Everyone looked in my direction. Anxiousness build up in me. 

"I-its j-just I- ... made a M-mistake." 

"Oh come on that little mistake in My Side... No one really noticed that Lix." Changbin said and gave Felix a heart warming smile.

"Yeah, and it can happen to all of us, mistakes in pronounciation aren't that uncommon Felix." Hyunjin said to reassure him that mistakes are okey.

"Thanks guys." 

No one POV.
After everyone turned around again and focused on other things, the leader observed Felixs behaviour for a little bit longer. And finally it clicks.

"Lix ?" When Felix turned his head to Chans side, his eyes were big and shaking. 

Chan his arm to calm the younger a little bit down. He knew that he wasn't so nervous, because of the concert or his mistakes he did. Chan slowly leaned to Felixs side and whispered only for him audible "Lix, do you need to regress?" Felix bit on his lips and shook his head he doesn't want to be a burden to his exhausted members right now. "I-I'm just tired." 

"Are you sure you don't need to slip into littlespace ?" Felix hummed.

Chan nodded and lifted Felix up to sit  him on his own lap and guided Felixs head to his right shoulder. He lifted Felixs legs on the seat so it would be comfier. "Now sleep Lix." After 5 minutes Felixs eyes closed and he fell asleep. Chan his orange-pink hair in a calming manner and wrapped his arms around the small body.

"Oh, is Felix in his headspace ?" Changbin whispered to Chan. The leader shook his head "No, but I think that he is repressing the urge to slip again." Woojin sighed and looked sadly at the sleeping boy in Chans arms with a hint of jealousy. 

~~~

The car came to a stop and the members sighed loudly "Finally!" Jisung screamed and got smacked by Seungmin "Yah Jisung, Felix is sleeping." Whispered the second youngest and the mebers turned around to see Felix rubbing sleepily his eyes. Chan looked down to meet the youngers eyes "Hey, we are here." Felix nodded lazy and lifted his head up from Chans shoulder. 

The other member cooed at Felixs action before they got out of the car. Chan unbuckled Felix and himself. 

When everyone got out of the car they thanked their driver and bid goodbye. Just when Chan wanted to go, he felt a warm hand slip in his own. He chuckled, he already knew who that hand belongs to, because of the size.

Felix waddled after Chan, hand in hand they enter the house. 

Felix went up to his and Jisungs room. He could just slip whithout anyone noticing right?

The younger undressed himself and put a big baby pink pullover on with white sweatpants. He searched for a suitable pacifier and found the one Jisung gave him. It was a baby pink one with white stars on it. Felix loves pastel colours in his little space.

After he finished changing his clothes, he searched his beloved bunny. "Fwuffy ?" He didn't found it last time as well when he slipped in his littlespace. Did he lost his plushie ? "0Fwuffy no pwaing hide an sweek" Slowly tears started to prick his eyes at the thought, that he lost his stuffie. He started to throw everything out of his closet, maybe it's in there.

~~~

After Jisung heard some noises from upstairs he looked at s. Minho is in the shower. But who else is missing. "Hey does anyone know where Felix is ?" Jisung klicked with his tounge. "I think he is upstairs." 

Changbin stood up from the couch and went upstairs. When he opened the door, he started to yell "Yah, Lix what is this mess, why are your clothes everywh-!" He just noticed that the younger was sobbing on the pile of clothes and his pacifier between his lips. "Hey, Lix I'm sorry I don't wanted to yell at you prince." He crouched down to Felix and wiped his tears away. "Why did you made this mess mh ?" 

"I-I cwan't fwind fwuffy, was sweachin!" Felix pouted and again tears streamed down his cheek. "Sowwy" Changbin embraced him "Hey no need to be sorry Lix, we will just clean this mess up after." Changbin stood up and held his hand out for Felix. "Come on let's search your bunny downstairs, maybe the others saw fluffy somewhere. Okey?" But Felix shook his head. " Nuuh, hwungwis aw tiwed, wu too tiwed." Changbin cooed at the big doe eyes from Felix. "No Lix, I'm not tired and the Hyungs too, they are sitting right now in the living room and asked for you. They will gladly help us to find your bunny." 

Felix thought about it and nodded. "Otay." Changbin again held his hand out for Felix, but the orange haired boy refused. "U-uppi?" Asked the younger and looked with puppy eyes up to the older. Changbin laughed at Felixs adorableness. "Of course my little prince." Changbin crouched down and lifted Felix up, positioned him on his hip and kissed his hair. 

Felix rubbed his puffy eyes with his sweater paws and put his head on Changbins shoulder, while innocently on his pink pacifier. 

"Hey Jisung your room is really messy now, you should clean up a bit." Changbin said while he is going downstairs with Felix still on his hip bouncing slightly. 

The members looked at the both males on the stairs. "Oh, when did Felix slip ?" Asked Jeongin. "I don't know but he already slipped and changed his clothes when I saw him in his room." Chan seemed a little bit sad. He asked himself why Felix couldn't tell them that he needs to regress and is just going into littlespace whithout anyone knowing. 

"Well we wanted to ask, if someone of you saw Felixs bunny plushie. He lost it." The member shook their head. "Where did you saw it the last time Lix?" Felix answered "Uh... Spwotsbwag." Hyunjins eyes got soft as well Jisungs when Felix answered in baby language and rubbed his eyes again with his sweater paws. 

"Oh god I think I know where his bunny is. I put his sportswear into the washing machine and I think I accidentally put his plushie with them." Minho said and Felix squirmed in Changbins hold. When The older put him on the floor, Felix started to run to the washing room and kneeled infront of the washing machine. 

He started to sob "F-fwuf-fwuffy!" As soon as the others heard Felix sobbing, Chan, Minho, Jisung and Hyunjin run up to him. Felix cried again "M-mwake stwop!" The younger knocked on the small window of the washing machine "Pwease, Stwop!" Chan kneeled beside Felix and grapped Felixs wrists just when the younger wanted to push various button on the machine. "Chwanni, mwake stwop!" 

Miho did the same as Chan. "Felix why do you want us to stop the Fun for your bunny hm ?" Felix sniffled and looked curiously at Minho. "F-fwun ?" Han knew what Minho is tending to. "Yeah Lix, for your bunny it's like the amusement park." Felix sniffled and giggled afterwards "Weally ?" 

"Yeah, just look at your bunny later and ask him, he will tell you that he really liked that attraction for plushies." 

"O-otay." Felix smiled after Chan booped his nose.