Chapter 17

Baby Lix

No one POV.

Changbin and Felix were practicing the new rap lyrics. Chan wrote him an extra line but the words were a bit difficult for Felix, to pronounce so he asked his boyfriend to help him. "Okey so instead of an je it's an jo Lix." But the younger wasn't even there with his thoughts. "Hm, sorry I was distracted Binni." Felix was tired he couldn't sleep in the night, so he leaned his head onto Changbins shoulder. But Changbin groaned and shook Felix off "God Felix you need to focus now!" Felix was surprised when Changbin suddenly raised his voice. "At the dorm I'm your boyfriend but at practice I'm your coach and you have to listen to me! You are an Idol Felix you need to separate our relationship and work. So now focus on the lyrics!" The younger felt small and nodded slightly with his eyes down. He started again, again and again but erytime Changbin picked the same mistake out and it slowly got on his nerves. "Are you doing that on purpose ! I told you already a million times that this part is jo not je and this part is yeon. God Felix get this into your mind!"A quiet "Sorry binni." Left his lips "JYP already told you to learn the pronunciation didn't he!" Of course how could Felix ever forget this, it was his elimination factor. Changbin sighed and shoved Felix the song sheet into his hands. "I circled the words in red, where your pronunciation is wrong." The boy opposite from him nods and scans the sheet with his now glassy eyes. "So i will give you 10 minutes to learn, I will go over to Chan, when I come back I want to hear it, alright ?" The blonde boy was shocked, he had only 10 minutes to clean up his mistakes. He can't do it without a mistake. He will just mess it up again and then Changbin will be disappointed in him. "O-okey" Changbin put his cap on and left the studio with strong and firm steps, to go to the room where Chan is.

Felix really put effort into understanding the lyrics and tried to be fluent with the pronunciation, but the stress with the upcoming MAMA Festival then the new comeback era Miroh and all the new songs that he have to memorize plus the new dances it was everything too much. He couldn't concentrate now at all. And the worse is that he didn't slipped into his head space for over  3 weeks already, because the schedule is so busy that there is no time. But right now he just wants to flee from everything, wants to be cared of by s or just cuddle with his boyfriend, but Changbins harsh words didn't left his mind as well like his cold stare. Felix was terrified that If Changbin would come back right now and let Felix go over the song and he would do a mistake again with the pronunciation, that the older will let him suffer in here until his pronunciation is perfect and fluent and will even throw more harsh words at him.  

Slowly the letters on the song sheet started to blur and his head started to throb. He needed some fresh air. He needed to go away from this studio it just made him feel suffocated. He needs air RIGHT NOW.

He threw the song sheet on the floor and quickly made a run, out of the studio. Hot tears started to stream down his slim cheeks while he was running. He felt like if he couldn't get enough oxygen in his lungs.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to run outside at 11pm because it is pitch black outside and freezing cold with only a T-shirt that is even soaked in sweat. But Felix just needed to go away from the studio, from all the stress.

But Mark from Got7 saw him. "Felix ?" Mark was concerned he saw the younger's head hanging down and his panicked state. Just as Felix wanted to run even faster, Mark grabbed him by his arm. "Felix, hey look at me..are you okey ?" Felix shook his head, but didn't raised his head up. Even more tears fell down on the floor. "Why are you crying Felix, where are your members ?" The blonde boy felt how he is slowly slipping into his head space, but he fought against it. His breathing sped up and he started to sweat. "-lix, Felix do you hear me, you need to breath calmly." Mark started to his arm in a calming manner. "Come with me, we will find Changb-" Mark stopped his sentence when he saw that Felix tensed up. Felix grabbed after the elders hand, Mark was confused but he somehow found that action really cute from his dongseang. "Okey then we will go to our dance practice room, because it's really cold outside and your only wearing a T-shirt. Jinyoung and Jaebum will be there as well, are you alright with that ?"  Felix nodded but didn't lose his grip around Marks hand. 

"You told us that your just grabbing coffee- .. Why is Felix here?" 

"Wait.. Oh god Felix, are you crying? Do you not feel so well? Or-"

Felix started to sob, too many questions and too much Korean, he couldn't understand them anymore, even when the Korean words are basic, his mind just doesn't wanted to translate that for him. He freed himself from Marks grip and run to a corner and fell to his knees near the mirror and cried. Mark, Jaebum and Jinyoung threw each other confused glances. JB walked to Felix and crouched down. "Whats wrong Felix ?"

~~~~~~

"Is Felix practicing the pronunciation on his own now ?" Changbin nodded "Yeah..I told him where he was wrong..but with harsh words actually...I noticed that he was scared by me so I thought that I will leave him on his own, so he wouldn't feel pressure and I would go buy some cocoa for him as an apology that I was so strict with him." Chan slapped the upper arm from Changbin. "Yah, you shouldn't even be strict with him, he has a lot pressure on himself, go and apologise t-" The door was slammed open "Chan, Felix is hyperventilating in our practice room!" Chan quickly run after Jinyoung and Changbin. 

A heart wrecking sob and choking sound was heard by the boys. The sight was heart wrenching, how Felix made himself small and hot tears streaming down his face, his chest raising up too quickly. Chan and Changbin run to his side and crouched down. "Felix hey, Lix take a deep breath please, it's okey Lix we are here, we will help you." Chan somehow managed to lie Felix down, so his head will be on his lap. Changbin over the small hand and whispered some soothing phrases, but Felix didn't understood them because they were in korean. 

"Shh, everything will be fine Lix, just take deep breaths with me, in and out...in and out.. just  do it like me Lix." Chan patted Felixs hair to calm him down and wiped from time to time the tears  from Felixs' face, away. 

"Why is he even crying ?" Chan asked the others "We don't know, I just saw him outside with tears in his eyes and then I wanted to bring him to Changbin, but then he started to cry and to cling on to my hands so I wouldn't leave him alone. And when we wanted to calm him down he just shook his head and mumbled something" Chan nodded and whispered to Felix so only he could understand it "Hey Lix are you little right now baby ?" As a response he got a slight nod. How didn't he noticed the lip biting and his doe eyes? "Lwixxi wan home."  Chan picked the younger boy up and placed him on his hip, Felix circled his arms around Chans neck and  put his face into his shoulder. "I think that we will go back to the dorm now, he is stressed and tired, thank you for taking care of him." "Of course, you should go to sleep as well then." Chan nodded and quickly went away with Changbin following behind. 

After they grabbed their stuff from the studio, Changbin noticed how the younger only clinged to Chan and avoided eye contact with Felix. God he probably cried because of my harsh words. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm really sorry can you forgive me Lix ?"  The younger just stared at him with his doe sparkly eyes. "He is probably in a younger age right now." Chan said while opening the door with one hand. "Lix baby, stop biting on your pretty lips, I will go and grab your paci." Changbin said while booping the youngers' nose.

"Hey, wait was my baby Felix crying ?" Woojin asked and went to the boys with a concerned face. "Yeah, I will tell you later everything but for now can you please prepare a bath for Lix, while I make him a bottle ?" Woojin nodded and before he went to the bathroom he wiped over Felixs damped cheek with a fresh towel and kissed Chans cheek. "Oh is Felix little right now ?" The youngest of their group asked and sat down on a chair. "Yeah he slipped in the studio, because of too much stress I suppose." Jeongin hummed and cooed over Felix who is playing with his own red belt. "Are you making him a bottle ?" Changbin asked and Felix squealed happily when he saw the pink pacifier in his hand. "There you go baby." Felix eagerly on his pacifier after Changbin popped the item between his lips. "Yes and Woojin is preparing him a bath."