Chapter 1

Baby Lix

Chan yelled trough their dorm to gather everyone, so they could go to the JYP Entertainment to practice for their come back.

But Felix felt kind of stressed but he needed to stay a big boy, he couldn't slip right now in his little space when they have a practice, so he run down the stairs only to see s waiting for him. "Are you good ?" Chan asked because he notived how the younger played nervously with his strings of his hoody. Felix just nodded.

~~~

After one hour of practicing the same steps, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Minho laid flat on their back to catch their breaths. "I think we all need a break" Chan said and turned off the song that would repeat again. 

As everyone drunk out of their bottle or was chatting with another member, Felix was learning the steps again, because he felt disappointed with himself because he couldn't get the steps right. Whenever Felix felt self hatred or disappointed at himself he would get stressed out and that causes him to slip in to little space. But he can't be a little right now, not infront of everyone. So Felix bites on his Lips. That was a habit of his and it only lead him to bleeding lips. 

"Felix, your Lip is bleeding!" Jeongin pointed to him and catched the attention of everyone in the room. 

Felix felt that he would slip in to little space any minute so he excused himself to the bathroom. "I-i will just wash it of in the bathroom." Chan nodded, so Felix dashed to the bathroom. He was scared to let see, that he was a little.

"They will be disgusted" Felix said to himself as he looked in to the mirror. "They will kick Lixie out" He whined and felt a tear running down his cheek.

Minho came in to the bathroom so Felix tried to be big again and wiped with his sleeve the tear away. But he really needed to be little right now. Only being little helps him to handle the stress that he has right now, it's a stress relieving thing for him. 

But now he got really stressed out. He couldn't be big now it causes him just a bad headache as he wanted to switch to his big self. "Are you okey?" Minho asked as he saw that the colour of Felixs face faded. 

Suddenly Felix was sweating and shivering. Felix had a mental breakdown right now and fell to his knees and held his head. "Lixie can't be big now." He whispered to himself again and again  but so quietly Minho wouldn't hear him.

Minho crouched to get a better look at Felix. "Hey Felix what's wrong ?" He asked with shock. When Felix began to sob, Minho caressed his back to calm him down, but it was useless. He tried to speak to the boy but he didn't answer just mumbled something to himself.

"Guys I need your help! Felix-" He couldn't finish his sentence as the door swung open to a  concerned looking Changbin and Chan in the door. 

As Changbin found Felix on the white tiles on the cold floor, crying and holding his head in distress he quickly crouched down to him. "Felix, hey why are you crying?" He asked softly as he tried to release the youngers grip on his own blonde hair. The younger mumbled something that he couldn't understand.

Changbin brought Felix near him, to hug the crying boy. "Shh, hey Lix I got you okey, now tell me what's wrong?"

The words "I got you" brought Felix to calm a little bit down. It was strange, he felt safe and taken care of. Could he tell Changbin his secret. 

Felix looked around the bathroom to see s standing behind him and some crouching. Felix felt embarrassed. What will they think of me now, I'm such a cry-baby. Felix hid his face in Changbins chest and sobbed again.

Chan saw that Felix felt calm with Changbin by his side, so he waved his team off to let the 2 boys on the floor alone. 

As Felix hid his face in Changbins chest, Changbin automatically held Felix tighter to him.

"Shh, everyone left the room, don't you wanna tell me now why your crying hmm, you can tell me everything and you know that right?" He asked and rubbed his back to soothe the younger.

"Lixie d-didn't wanted to be big b-boy anymore." 

"Wait, so you... are a little ?"

Felix only nodded.

Changbin was kind of shocked that Felix is a little but everything made more sense now, hus childish behavior sometimes and all. He wanted to protect that little sunshine and doesn't want to see him in such a state again. 

"Do you hate Lixie now?" Felix looked with his glassy doe eyes into Changbins one. Changbin made a little bit space between him and Felix, so he can look at him properly. "No, of course not and I think the others won't mind too." Changbin smiled at him and wiped his tears from his cheeks.

Felix shook his head violently "No, they will hate Lixie only, don't tell them!" 

"They won't hate you, but if you don't want them to know, I won't tell them." 

"Thank you Binnie." He hugged Changbin and the older liked that feeling. 

"Everything for you little Prince."The older kissed the top of Felixs head. 

Felixs eyes were sparkling as he heard the nick name Changbin just called him. He was relieved that one person knows that he's a little. 6 to go.