CHAPTER 16 (PART 1): Of All The Things

PICK ME! NEKKOYA! - Choi Yena and Jo Yuri - (Produce 48 Love Story) -IZ*ONE -

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TWO WEEKS LATER

 

*** CELLPHONE BUZZING ***

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello. Where are you?”

 

“Uhm… Some… Somewhere.”

 

“Somewhere? Where’s that somewhere?”

 

“I… I… I’ll tell you soon.”

 

“Yaaah. Why are you acting strange? Where are you?”

 

“I’m… I’m sorry. I need to hang up. Bye”

 

“Yaaah. What---“

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

[[YURI’S POV]]

It’s early in the morning and we are on a ride towards the filming location for the next mission of Produce 48. We all sat based on the seat we usually sit. Eun Young was seated on the front of the van beside the driver, Sian and I were seated together in the middle, and of course Gyu Ri was seated at the back beside our bags and luggage since she’s always late in our meeting time again.

 

Everything during the trip was typically the same. Eun Young’s eyes were fixated on her phone and she looked like she’s texting someone important because she’s trying not to smile that much, but it’s pretty obvious that she’s blushing because her eyes were smiling. Sian, as usual, was sleeping heavily with opened wide. Thankfully, she’s not snoring because if she snored, it’s really a total nightmare and it’s the least I wanted to hear for today. She told us before the ride that she didn’t sleep that much last night because she’s praying and hoping that the song picked by the national producers for her is “Rumor”, because if it’s “Rollin’ Rollin” she would look like a possessed version of Won Young. Meanwhile, Gyu Ri was trying to sleep as usual but she couldn’t because the van was shaky at the back. She told us she’s late because she and her beloved wife, Jisun, had a “special and important” meeting last night before Gyu Ri leaves.

 

Lastly, I sat beside the window and I stared outside as I remembered all the things that happened lately. I caught myself smiling especially when I remembered what happened during our first date. I took a quick peak on the screen of my phone and I started to stare of the photo with myself and Yena during our date on my lock screen.

 

“What a sweet photo.” Gyu Ri whispered at me while also staring at the screen of my phone since she’s seated at the back.

 

I gasped and I whispered back. “Jeez Gyu Ri, you startled me!” I quickly flipped my phone.

 

 “Sorry.” She giggled. “So, when was that photo taken?”

 

“Uhhm... When we... When we had our first date.” I scratched my cheeks.

 

Her eyes got bigger and she unintentionally raised her voice a bit out of shocked. “Whaaat?! Wait! With Yena?! You had a da---“

 

I quickly turned around to her and I covered . “Shhhh! Just lower your voice down!” I whispered.

 

Eun Young heard Gyu Ri so she quickly looked at the back. “What is it about Yena?”

 

“Nooottt... Nothi... Nothing!” I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head a little.

 

Sian suddenly spoke up with her eyes still closed. "They---" She lifted her right hand and demonstrated the V LIVE logo hand gesture with sound effects while nodding. "Ploooock ploooock ploooo---"

 

I quickly and unintentionally hit Sian's arm where her arm where became reddish in an instant to prevent her from telling anything that might make this story banned from any reading platform and from not being wHoLeSOmE anymore. She just laughing so hard to the point she choked from her own saliva.

 

Meanwhile, Eun Young was shock and she's looking at us with a big disbelief on her face. She also subtly checked if our driver was listening to our very educational and encouraging conversation. Thankfully, our driver was listening to some loud music and we were pretty sure because we can also hear what he's listening to.

 

Gyuri was still confused about what Sian meant wherein She also demonstrated the same hand gestured that Sian did with a thumb and staring at it intently while looking at us back and forth. "Erhh... I uhh… I’m not that sure if this will work"

 

I immediately grabbed Gyuri's hand down to prevent the further damage to the readers' innocent minds.

 

After Sian's quick recovery from choking, she responded to Gyuri. "You need to find the right hole that perfectly fits because if you don't it will hurt a lot, you know."

 

"Yaaah!" I poked Sian's ribs to stop her because I don't want to expand my knowledge about this kind of stuff...yet.

 

Gyuri replied shamelessly who's still in a confused state. "Oh okay. So how would I even know if that’s the right hole?”

 

Sian quickly faced Gyuri and reached for her hand. “First of all, your hand should be comfortable when these fingers were inside.” Sian pointed to Gyuri’s middle and pointing finger.

 

“YAAAAH!” I lightly hit Sian’s arm to stop her from giving further information but she’s not backing down and she just laughed at me.

 

I admired Sian’s dedication to give free education with one day free trial and no shipping charges to those who are thirsty (I mean, really thirsty) to learn and to excel into it. Vote Sian for President of Biology Major in Reproductive System.

 

Gyuri’s full attention was unwavering. “Oh. Okay. So how about the thumb?”

 

We are “unexpectedly” anticipating for answer so all eyes are at Sian… including our driver (Joke)

 

Sian smirked while rubbing her hands. “Do you all really want to know?”

 

Gyuri replied instantly without having second thoughts. “Yes!”

 

Eun Young nodded.

 

“No” I objected. But deep inside I was busy taking notes from Sian’s free education inside my mind for future use.

 

Joke.

 

“Okay. Here it goes…”

 

Sian took a deep breath. “You need to insert your [CENSORED] to the [CENSORED] and then give your all. You will know you did it successfully if you hear the “Plock-Plock-Plock” sound then do it all over again.”

 

Send a personal message to the author for the uncensored version.

LOL. Just kidding.

(The author is still a CUTE baby. No one will object or else the author will take another long hiatus. JK.)

 

“YAAAAAAHHHHHH!” I pinched Sian’s elbow skin and she’s just laughing hysterically.

 

Eun Young was still confused as she searched some answers from Sian while blushing hard. “Wha… What are we talking about again?”

 

Sian responded while chuckling. “What are you thinking Unnie? I’m teaching about how to properly hold the bowling ball. You know, like… Like how comfortable your hand should be.”

 

“Wait!” I intervened. “So, what’s the “Plock-Plock-Plock” sound all about?”

 

Sian sat up straight. “You know… when you got a strike in bowling, your playmates clap at you because you did well. That’s the sound of clapping.”

 

The author predicted 99.9% who are reading at the moment actually clapped to figure out if that’s really the sound of clapping while the rest of the .1%, are actually straights.

 

“YAAAAAH!” I pinched Sian’s arm with added pressure while laughing.

 

We all enjoyed our time laughing and teasing each other throughout the ride because we will never know if these moments will happen again or it will take a long time to happen again at the future.

 

After a while, Gyu Ri revert the attention again to me and asked me something in a little serious tone. “Anyway Yuri, what really happened on your first date with Yena?”

 

I released a soft sigh. “We... uhh... we actually…”

 

*** FLASHBACK ***

 

“Silly.” I whispered.

 

 

I accidentally slipped that out of my mouth.

 

 

But I guess it’s really true.

 

 

She smiled and she took my hand. “What did you say? I can’t hear it.”

 

 

I’m honestly not sure if she really heard what I said or she just wanted to tease me like she always did.

 

 

“Si.... Sil....” I tried to say it again but I couldn’t say it properly.

 

 

She pulled me swiftly and she cupped my face.  “Say it again in my face. I want to hear it.”

 

 

“I... I.... I’m...” I couldn’t speak straight because I was surprised by her aggressiveness.

 

 

“Say it. Don’t be a coward.” She stared at my eyes intently.

 

 

I completely had no idea what’s going on inside my mind right now when I looked into her eyes. She consumed me so much that I’m also slowly losing control of myself anymore.

 

 

I had no idea if we’re still playing or joking around anymore at this moment.

 

 

But there’s one thing that I’m really sure.

 

 

“I’m not a coward, silly.” I said.

 

 

She smiled out of a relief when she heard that. “I guess I’m really a fool for you.”

 

 

I gasped and no words started to come out from my mouth.

 

 

She gently my face with her thumb.

 

 

I was taken aback of what she had did.

 

 

She slowly moved her head forward.

 

 

Little by little...

 

 

...I could also feel the warm air coming out from her nose.

 

 

I closed my eyes when she whispered.

 

 

“I waited so long for this....”

 

 

She softly placed her thumb on my lips.

 

 

“....But I can still wait for the right time.”

 

 

She pressed her lips on her thumb on my lips.

 

 

I already expected that she would not kiss me because I know she’s having second thoughts about it or maybe she was just truly a coward.

 

 

I didn’t know why I told her the first thing that came inside my mind.

 

 

“You know what, my mom used to tell me this.” I whispered. “Why are you always waiting for the right time if the right time is now?”

 

 

She didn’t get to respond right away.

 

 

I was surprised to myself that I actually said that.

 

 

Few seconds had passed, she finally spoke up.

 

 

“It’s because you are worth the wait.”

 

 

She closed her eyes.

 

 

And she slowly pulled off her hand…

 

 

…To kiss my warm and soft lips for the first time.

 

 

 

 

WAIT.

 

 

 

 

I didn’t feel anything.

 

I mean…

 

I only a little touch of her lips.

 

How did it happen?

 

Ahh. I know.

 

I realized I subconsciously leaned my head backwards when she tried to kiss me.

 

I taught this is our first real kiss.

 

This will prove that I’m the most coward between us.

 

I taught she would never kiss me now or she was just run away like she used to do every time things like these happens.

 

But she did.

 

And I’m an idiot.

 

Damn.

 

We both opened our eyes at the same time…

 

And her disappointed face greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes.

 

I quickly stared at the ground. “I… I… I’m… I’m uhh… I’m so… I’m sorry.”

 

Yena released a soft sigh. “It’s okay. I’m sorry too.” Then she also leaned herself backwards.

 

Silence.

 

"Let me walk you home." Yena offered her hand with an expression on her face that I couldn't read.

 

I grabbed her hand and we both walked home without saying any word on our way. When we reached my dorm, she let go of my hand and placed it inside her pocket. She's staring somewhere because I know she never wanted to meet my eyes. The same thing goes with me, I dropped my head so I couldn't meet her eyes.

 

"Uhmm" Yena finally spoke up after few minutes.

 

I looked at her but she's still not looking at me.

 

Yena took a deep breath. "I guess..." She met my eyes. "See you soon?"

 

I nodded. "Yeah. See you soon. Thank you for today."

 

Yena also nodded and gave me a soft smile. "Thank you too." She took a step backward and was about to turn around. "I will go now."

 

"Wait" I stopped her.

 

She looked back at me. "What is it?"

 

"I.... I'm sorry Yena. About what happened at the playground, I didn't mean to----"

 

"Stop" She said softly as she held my hand. "I understand"

 

"But I----"

 

"Let's just forget about what happened." She let go of my hand. "You should go inside now.  You only have 5 minutes 'til curfew."

 

"Okay" I nodded. "Take care on your way home."

 

"Thanks" She smiled then she left.

 

I rang the doorbell as I watched her slowly walking away.

 

 

I'm such an idiot.

 

 

*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

 

“We.. uhh.. we actually…We actually didn’t kiss.” I continued.

 

“WHAT?!” Eun Young and Gyuri exclaimed in unison.

 

"Ha! As expected from the author." Sian crosserd her arms.

 

I whispered loudly. "Yaaaah! Lower your voice down." It's a good thing that our driver was not paying attention to us.

 

"But wh...Why?" Gyuri asked.

 

"I taught she's just still joking or playing around. I taught she's just teasing me like she used to do. I-" I released a quick sigh. "I didn't know that she's really going to kiss me for real." I covered my face because of embarrassment.

 

"What happened after that?" Eun Young asked.

 

I took a deep breath. "We never talked or texted each other."

 

"You're dumb. If I were you, I would quickly grab her face then I will-" Sian demonstrated aggressive kissing to the minor readers. Don't imagine, please.

 

"YAAAAH!" Gyuri pinched Sian and the latter just kept laughing.

 

Eun Young ignored them and continued. "But why you didn't kiss her? Don't you feel the same towards her?"

 

"I really like her. I really do." I confessed without hesitation. "It's just... It's just I think I'm not ready." I scratched my head. "Maybe I was just surprised and my initial reaction was to back out." I dropped my head. "I wanted to kiss her too. But I guess the time is not yet right."

 

They all nodded in unison.

 

Gyuri patted my back. "We understand Yuri. There's no need to rush. Good things take time."

 

Sian agreed for the first time in forever. "She's right. Even in fairytales or some Disney movie stuffs, the best things happen in the last scene. In your case, the kissing scene will probably happen in the last chapter of this story. Beg the author for the kiss to happen."

[[a/n: kekekeke]]

 

We ignored Sian as usual.

 

Few minutes later, Eun Young told us that she saw the breaking news on her social media that there would be a heavy traffic because there's a vehicle collision happened on our route. She immediately told our driver and the latter found an alternative route. But as we expected, it's also slowly moving because most vehicles also chose to use that route.

 

I checked the time on my lockscreen. We still have few minutes left before the filming starts. I felt uneasy and anxious because I wish we could arrive early so I could talk to Yena. But I guess, it won't happen because we got a feeling that we would arrive late.

 

And we're right.

 

As soon as we arrived to the filming place of Produce 48, the staff quickly ran to us and told us to drop off our bags at this designated area and asked us to change to our Produce 48 practice t-shirt.

 

I didn't have a chance to find Yena to have a talk with her because we're the last trainees who came, and all the trainees were already lined up at the entrance of the auditorium. We're rushing to be ready for the filming because it will start in just a few minutes.

 

When we're done, we rushed out to the auditorium then we lined up. I searched for her face in this crowded place full of trainees. Instantly, my face automatically lightened up when I saw her and I was hesitant if I should go to her to at least say 'Hi' or something.

 

Suddenly, the director spoke out of nowhere using a megaphone. "Is everyone here now?" The staff gave a GO signal to the director. He continued, "Okay, you can freely choose who you wanted to be seated with then line up after that. We will about to start in one minute "

 

I quickly called her name from a distance and asked her while jogging my way to her. "Yena! Yena! Can I sit with you?"

 

Yena just glanced at me then she quickly ran to Chaeyeon and clung onto her arms. Chaeyeon was surprised.

 

Did she just ignore me?

 

I stopped on my track when the director announced that the filming will start and we all need to enter the auditorium. The good thing was Gyuri and Juri were nearby so I decided to join them instead.

 

 

INSIDE THE AUDITORIUM

We all entered inside and we settled in our seats. Yena was just sitting in front of me and she's seated in between of Chaeyeon and Yiren.

 

I was just staring at her back for a while without realizing that the filming was already started. I startled when trainer Cheetah walked to the stage because the trainees were cheering for her.

 

I shifted my attention from Yena to trainer Cheetah on stage for a while as excitement and nervousness occurred to me because I'm dying to know what did the National Producers picked a song for me.

 

Sometimes, I couldn't help but to stare at Yena while we're all watching the choreography and also listening to the songs for the first time. She's either watching the videos or having a short chat with Yiren. I wasn't surprise at all when Yena never met my eyes when she and her team were walking up the aisle to go to their designated room because I know I did something that perhaps hurt or probably made her never wanted to talk to me.

 

What's most surprising was Goeun was my teammate again.

 

My teammates and I then went straight to our designated room to reveal the song that the National Producers chose for us.

 

But for now, I need to focus on our practice first.

 

As soon as we arrived to our designated room, we all sat down to the floor while waiting for the instruction from the staffs.

 

Goeun sat beside me. "Hi Yuri!"

 

"Hi!" I smiled back.

 

"I can't believe that we are on the same team again. It seems like the National Producers wanted us to go up against each other again."

 

I awkwardly chuckled. "Yeaaah. I think so."

 

I don't know why I still feel awkward around Goeun. I don't mean that I don't like her or whatever, but knowing what happened to us three with Yena before made me feel a little uncomfortable. I'm still trying my best not to be awkward around her though because we're on the same team again and we want to win this time for the additional votes.

 

Finally, the staff told us that we will start filming again. It was then revealed that the song we got is "To Reach You". After that, we started to pick who will be the center. Of course, Goeun and I go up against each other again for the main vocal position and we could really feel the tension between us doubled up but this time she got the position.

 

After that, the staff told us to go back to our dorms to put our bags there. I thought this would be my chance to have a quick talk with Yena before we all go back to the studio to practice. When everything is settled in our dorm room, I quickly find her and I saw her walking back to the studio.

 

I ran my way to her and called her name to stop her from walking. "Yena!"

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[[YENA'S POV]]

 

"Yena!"

 

Someone shouted my name from afar so I stopped walking and I slowly turned around to check who it was but I already know at the back of my mind that it's Yuri who called me because I know her voice very well.

 

"Hmmm?" I responded as soon as she reached me.

 

"Uhm... Hmmm.. Hi?" She's catching her breath.

 

"Hi" I smiled at her half-heartedly.

 

*** SILENCE ***

 

"Uhmm... I... uhhh..." She struggled to find words to have a conversation with me and I'm just staring at her blankly.

 

She scratched her head a little. "I... uhh... I just... uhh... I just wanted to... I just wanted to ask how's your life?"

 

I was surprised by her question because we usually never have small talks. We usually tease each other every time we meet. I guess because we're both in an awkward situation but it's a strange thing that I could see some determination in her face somehow.

 

"Uhmmm... I think... I think it's just fine." I awkwardly chuckled. "How about you? How's your life?"

 

Yuri stared at my eyes intensely.

 

 

 

 

"Well, I'm actually talking to her right now." Yuri confidently blurted out.

 

 

I snorted as I dropped my head and crinkled my nose for a second then I quickly lifted my head to pretend it didn't feel anything but it's actually hard to be fragile around her. "Oh. Wow. Fantastic" I replied in a (not so) calm manner when I met her eyes.

 

She grinned widely and she looked really happy.

 

I quickly remove my sight out of her. "I uhh... I thi... I think... I think I need... I think I need to le... leave now."

 

"Okay" She hugged me unexpectedly then she left first.

 

I held my chest and I couldn't believe I couldn't stay mad or anything that long when it comes to her.

 

"What a beautiful love." Yujin said while clapping slowly.

 

"YAAAAH!" I objected at Yujin because of too much embarrassment.

 

If this is really love.

 

Then I guess, love it is.

 

It’s beautiful and painful at the same time.

 

The staff outside our practice studio handed us the iPad for us to listen to the song and to watch the choreography while waiting for the other teammates. The song that the National Producers gave to us is “I Am” which I really liked. It’s a cute and y song at the same time. We’re the first persons to entered the room so we decided to play the song as we sat on the floor.

 

While we’re listening to the song, Yujin tapped my shoulders and pointed someone outside. I looked where she’s pointing at and I saw Si Hyun outside.

 

I quickly stood up and ran to her. “Hey. What’s up?”

 

“Can we talk somewhere? Don’t worry, it’s going to be quick.”

 

“Uhm” I was little confused and curious but I decided to go with her. “Okay.”

 

It’s very unusual that we’re this quiet while walking.

 

Finally, we reached a place where there’s no too many people visible around.

 

Si Hyun stopped walking and faced me. “Yena, there’s something you need to know.”

 

“Uhm. Okay.” I scratched the back of my head. “What is it?”

 

“Did you ever notice?”

 

“Noticed what?”

 

She took a deep breath. “So, I guess you really don’t know.”

 

“Huh?” I narrowed my eyes at her. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m really confused.”

 

“It’s because you---” She suddenly stopped talking.

 

“Wha… What?”

 

She dropped her head a while then she looked at me hopelessly.  “I’m sorry, Yena.”

 

I hugged her. “Hey, it’s okay.” I tapped her back. “I really don’t have any clue what you’re trying to say and I’m not forcing you to tell me. Just tell me once you’re ready.”

 

Si Hyun sighed. “Thanks, Yena”

 

 

I believe that there are some things are better left unsaid.

 

 

At the back of my mind…

 

 

 

 

I know everything, Si Hyun.

 

 

I know.

 

 

And I’m sorry for lying.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[[YURI'S POV]]

 

I ran back to our studio practice room after I talked to Yena. Even though it was just a short talk, it made me really happy and that's very visible to my face as soon as I entered the room and sat on the floor.

 

Goeun noticed it and she sat beside me. "You seemed very happy. What happened?" She smiled.

 

I bit my lower lip to prevent from smiling further.

 

"Let me guess, it's about Yena." She grinned.

 

I released a wide grin because I couldn't contain it anymore. "Ye... Yes." I shyly replied.

 

Goeun laughed and she genuinely admitted. "Both of you are cute together."

 

We giggled at each other.

 

It felt really different when I'm with Goeun now. I didn't feel any awkwardness around her anymore when we talked about Yena or about us. I felt like we started to become really good friends. Nothing more and nothing less.

 

We still practiced hard for few days even though we know that in the next elimination round, some of us would not be able to perform.

 

Yena and I barely see each other during breaks because we're both busy practicing every day. I always initiate the first move at her because I'm pretty sure she's playing hard to get every time I got the chance to see her in our free time.

 

The last practice day has come before the next elimination round. I always do my usual routine of going to Yena's practice room in our break. When I reached at my destination, I knocked at the glass door.

 

Yujin saw me and called Yena who's busy chatting with Juri. "Yena Unnie, your daily dose of boost of energy is here again."

 

Everyone in the room .

 

"YAAAAAHH!" Yena said out of embarrassment as she walked towards me.

 

Yena opened the glass door with the same I'm-Still-Disappointed-So-You-Need-To-Treat-Me-Like-A-Baby facial expression in her face she used to give me nowadays. "Hi." She greeted plainly.

 

"Hi, babe." I winked at her.

 

Everyone inside the room suddenly went ballistic. Maybe because this is their chance to tease Yena because the latter probably tease them a lot.

 

"YAAAAAHHHHHH! Everyone it's not what you think it is!" Yena yelled at them out of embarrassment.

 

"Just marry already!" Yujin shouted.

 

"YAAAA... YAAAAAHHHHHH Yujin!" Yena looked really shy and embarrassed.

 

I kept on laughing at her. She's really cute when she's shy.

 

In an instant, Yena changed her shy expression to the scripted facial expression that she used to do around me. "Wha... What are you doing here?"

 

"Hmmmm." I pouted. "I actually wanted to return something that belongs to you."

 

"O... Okay." She narrowed her eyes at me.

 

"Actually, this is not mine. This is yours."

 

"Uhmm... Okay... Where is it?" She scratched her cheeks out of confusion.

 

 

"Me" I pointed to myself. "I'm yours"

 

 

Everyone inside the room went ballistic (PART 2) with weird animal sounds.

 

"See you later, babe." I smirked at her then I left, and Yena was shunned and she couldn't move or talk out of surprise.

 

Yujin imitated Yuri faced Chaeyeon beside her. "Unnie, I'm yours."

 

Chaeyeon responded. "Well, I'm gay."

 

 

THE ELIMINATION DAY

We're all nervous every time this ranking announcement round happened. Almost half of us won't be able to perform. That's one of the hardest parts. We practiced a performance with all our efforts without knowing whether we we're able to perform again or not. It's really up to the National Producer's judgement whether we will continue or not.

 

I was seating on the floor of the backstage and everyone else was busy doing their own thing before the second ranking announcement starts. I'm watching Yena from afar. She's busy talking to the camera with the other trainees.

 

Si Hyun sat beside me. "Hey, you're okay? You seemed distracted. "

 

I nodded. "Yes, I'm just nervous."

 

Yiren joined us and she sat beside Si Hyun. "Seems like you're more than distracted." She then pointed to Yena using her lips.

 

I released a quick soft sigh. "Sian told you that, am I right?"

 

Si Hyun giggled. "Yup, definitely."

 

I chuckled while shaking my head.

 

Yi Ren scratched her cheeks "I think Yena was not mad at you or anything. Maybe she's just disappointed."

 

"You think so?" I looked at Yi Ren.

 

"Yes" She smiled and held my hand. "If she doesn't want to talk to you, there are other ways that she will be forced to talk to you because she didn't resist it."

 

"Like what?"

 

Yi Ren and Si Hyun stared at each other and nodded.

 

Goeun joined the group.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[[a/n: Keep reading!]]

 

[[a/n: I’m sorry for the delay because I'm out of the country and I actually finished already this story for the past two weeks. I just need to revise and reedit some of the remaining chapters and the storyline. Probably, the next update will be next week. Thank you for holding on. The end is near. Thank you so much!]]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

ONE WEEK LATER

 

*** CELLPHONE BUZZING ***

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello. Where are you?”

 

“Uhm… Some… Somewhere.”

 

“Somewhere? Where’s that somewhere?”

 

“I… I… I’ll tell you soon.”

 

“Yaaah. Why are you acting strange? Where are you?”

 

“I’m… I’m sorry. I need to hang up. Bye”

 

“Yaaah. What---“

 

She ended the call and placed her cellphone back on the side pocket of her jeans. “I’m sorry. But I need to do this.” She whispered.

 

She stopped walking and she noticed the surroundings. She made sure that this was the right place since it’s been over a while since she’s here.

 

She took a deep breath before ranging the doorbell.

 

She waited for minutes.

 

There were so many thoughts running through her head while waiting and she’s getting a little impatient so she rang the doorbell again for the second time and waited for a few minutes.

 

But there’s no to avail.

 

She took a deep breath as she mustered the courage to confront the person hiding on the other side of the door. “I know you’re in there.”

 

The person behind the gate didn’t respond.

 

She dropped her head and placed her hand on the gate.

 

Of All The Things you’ve done…

 

“…I know it’s you.”

 

[[a/n: Are you curious? My question is, do you really read the story well since the beginning? No? Then read again. (ω)]]