Hi?

PICK ME! NEKKOYA! - Choi Yena and Jo Yuri - (Produce 48 Love Story) -IZ*ONE -

Hi. 

This is not really an official update but I just wanted to share my thoughts about this fanfic. It's okay if you guys won't read this, I truly understand since it's been really a long time (about 8 months) since I left and it's going to be long. 

A while ago, I was sorting my files and documents in my laptop when I came across to this particular folder where all my fanfic works at and there were pictures, videos, and supposed to be next chapter/s of this yulyen fanfic.

I browse everything and it made me miss writing and updating chapters so much. I never opened my wattpad and asianfanfic account since the day I left. 

So I decided to open this account and I was really touched, overwhelmed, and grateful from the support, comments and personal messages I received and it made me miss writing more.

But there's one anxiety that I've been facing, it's been really a long time and some of you probably forget about this story and some of you probably might be uninterested anymore and that's one of the reason why I'm holding back to write again.

To be honest, when I quit writing I also somehow quit being a wiz*one because there were terrible things happened to me and it's too much for me too handle. My anxiety became a lot worse and some important things for me started to fall apart. It took me a long time to recover and I think I'm okay now. 

I also realized the remaing time that IZ*ONE have. I left them but now I'm starting to love them back again. That's why I think I should finish this story and/or some of my unfinished IZ*ONE fanfics.

Sooooo... What do you think guys? 😅 Will you still accept me back to this fandom? LOL. jk. hahaha.


Sorry for the long post. I'm just sharing what's inside my mind. Hahahaha.

Sorry for everything. 

I miss you all. <3

- yenaxyuri
10:54 PM (PH time), Aug 26,2019