CHAPTER 9: Either You Stay or You Go Away

PICK ME! NEKKOYA! - Choi Yena and Jo Yuri - (Produce 48 Love Story) -IZ*ONE -

 [[YENA’S POV]]

 

*** CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK ***

 

I slowly turned around...

 

 

...and I looked at her.

 

 

I gulped.

 

 

“Yuri, I think we’re trapped.”

 

 

At first, I was really expecting that she would go nuts when she found out that we’re trapped inside the room.

 

 

But she just tilted her head and stared at me.

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

Didn’t she hear me correctly? She’s weird.

 

 

“I said, I think we’re trapped.” I scratched my head.

 

 

I don’t really understand why her brain couldn’t process any words properly at the moment.

 

 

And she just tilted her head again on the other side.

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

What the heck? I’m already getting goose bumps from this girl.

 

 

I sighed loudly.

 

 

I clicked the switch to open the lights.

 

 

But it’s not working too.

 

 

I immediately ran to the only sliding window of this small and empty room to check if we could pass through.

 

 

But it needed a key to open.

 

 

I sighed even more loudly.

 

 

I stood still for a while and I’m clearly thinking of the ways we could get outside here but she’s just watching me. Like seriously, she’s just really watching me.  I couldn’t really understand why her mind went completely blank and I felt like she’s not functioning and responsive at all.

 

 

I was staring outside by the window hoping someone would see us here inside but I doubt it because it seems like everyone was so busy and no one was around.

 

 

“Uhmm. Yuri?” I turned around and looked at her.

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“Do you even have any idea what’s going on right now? It seems like your body is here but your mind is somewhere else.”

 

 

“Hmmm.. Hmmm” She just nodded.

 

 

I scratched the back of my neck and sighed loudly.

 

 

She then slowly went on my direction.

 

 

 

I was starting to panic.

 

 

 

This was a weird feeling.

 

 

 

I’m starting to creep out.

 

 

 

That girl was holding a freaking plastic spoon and there’s a possibility that it could be a freaking murder weapon and she’s just watching me like a freaking psychopath.

 

 

Oh my god! Wait!

 

 

Is this her plan?

 

 

That’s why she wasn’t responsive at all?

 

 

Is she really planning to murder me?

 

 

Oh no no no! Stop thinking like that!

 

 

Her face was just a few inches on my face.

 

 

She’s looking at me intently.

 

 

 

I couldn’t take a step backward because my back was already leaning against the wall.

 

 

 

“Yu... yuu. Yuri. Are yo.. you.. ok... okaaay?” I’m trying my best to remain calm as possible.

 

 

 

I could really felt that her face was just a few inches on my face because I could felt the warmth of her breath.

 

 

 

“Waaait. Wait. This is not right. This is not really right. This is.. Ughhh! This is not what it’s like!” Yuri walked back and forth while her arms crossed.

 

 

I looked at her and I was really confused. I don’t have any idea what the hell was going on.

 

 

“Yuri! What the hell are you talking about? Can you just stand still?” I tried to calm her down.

 

 

“You don’t understand. This is different from my dream. This is really different. I ughh... I can’t understand. Since from the canteen up before we went here... The feeling is same. But... here.. ughh!”

 

 

“What dream? Wha.. What do you mean? What feeling? I don’t get you. I don’t understand anything.” I tried to hold her arms to calm her down.

 

 

“I tried.. ugh.. I tried to re-enact it now from my dream to make sure that this is real... and this..  this is also the present.” She looked at the ground.

 

 

“Wait. What? What happened to that dream?”

 

 

“I tried... I tri... I tried to... Ki... Kis....” She stuttered her words and I couldn’t understand.

 

 

“You tried what?” I tried to lean my face closer to her so I could hear her clearly.

 

 

She lifted her head and our eyes met.

 

 

 

It’s amazing that I could still see the reflection of me in her eyes even it was partially dark inside the room.

 

 

 

The lights from the mini park outside brighten up her face.

 

 

 

I could see her face clearly.

 

 

 

I could also hear the sound of my heartbeat clearly.

 

 

 

I couldn’t move at all.

 

 

 

My mind wanted to move but my heart wanted to stay still.

 

 

 

I closed my eyes.

 

 

 

Is this real?

 

 

 

I could felt the air coming out from her nose.

 

 

 

It was very close.

 

 

 

 

So close...

 

 

 

So close that she immediately covered her face and ran away back to the door.

 

 

I opened my eyes and I saw her running away. What the hell is going on? I’d never been confused like this in my whole life.

 

 

“Why this thing isn’t working at all?! Ugh!” She aggressively tried to twist the door knob.

 

 

“HUH? Wait. You know that we’re trapped, right?”

 

 

“WE’RE TRAPPED?!” She’s genuinely confused.

 

 

“Are you serious? You really don’t know?!” I was so shocked.

 

 

“I DON’T KNOW!”

 

 

“OH MY GOD!” I facepalmed so hard.

 

 

“Oh no! What are we going to do now? This is your fault! There are so many places in this area but you chose here! If you didn’t pull me here, we will not be trapped!” She went to me near the window.

 

 

 “Seriously?! I just followed you here! There are so many places in this area but you chose here too!”

 

 

“What?! So it’s my fault now?!”

 

 

“Yes! If you’re not consumed by your thoughts, we won’t stuck in here!”

 

 

“No, I’m not!”

 

 

“Yes, you are! You’re holding a freaking spoon!”

 

 

“I uhhh.. No! It’s... uhhh. Wait! Don’t change the subject here!”

 

 

“I’m not! Jeeeez!”

 

 

“Can we just shout for help?!”

 

 

“No! We can’t! If the staffs find us here, we’re dead.”

 

 

“Then what are we going to do now?!”

 

 

“I don’t know! Cry?”

 

 

Suddenly, a big spider appeared outside on the window.

 

 

“OH MY GOOOODDD! AHHHHHHH!”

 

 

She startled so hard to the point where she unintentionally pulled me when she fell to the ground.

 

 

We both fell on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

And I felt something soft.

 

 

 

 

What is this weird thing?

 

 

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?” She looked at me angrily. I was on top of her and my hands were accidentally and unintentionally on her chest.

 

 

“I uhhh... It’s not.. I uhhh.. I don’t... I asdjkksf...” I immediately removed my hands off her and I quickly stood up.

 

 

“YOU ERT!” She was really mad. She immediately stood up and crossed her arms to protect her chest.

 

 

“I asjdahjk.. I don’t.. I.. Uhhh.. I ahsjdak... It’s just an accident! I’m sorry!” I put my hands up to protect myself because she freaking picked up the spoon from the floor.

 

 

“YOOOOUUU! HOW DARE YOU!” She pointed the spoon at me and she looked like she’s about to attack me any moment.

 

 

“I’M SORRY. OKAY? IT’S JUST AN ACCIDENT! I DIDN’T MEAN TO! I HAVE LIKE THAT TOO. YOU KNOW!”  

 

 

“I DON’T CARE! YOU WON’T GET OUT HERE ALIVE!” She’s about to attack me with her plastic spoon.

 

 

“WAIT. PLEASE NO! I REALLY DIDN’T MEAN TO! I’M SO SORRY!” I sat on the ground and covered my head with my arms.

 

 

“YOOOOOUUUUU ARE DEAAAA----“

 

 

*** THE DOOR OPENED ***

 

We both looked at the door at the same time. The bright light blinded our eyes. We saw someone.

 

 

“Uhmm. Hello?”

 

 

Yuri hid her spoon at her back and I immediately stood up. We still couldn’t recognize her face because the bright light still hurt our eyes.

 

 

“Yena? Yuri? What are you guys doing here?”

 

 

Ohh. It’s Na Goeun. I immediately ran at her back.

 

 

“That crazy girl is trying to kill me!”

 

 

“It’s because you touched my freaking... Ugh!” Yuri also immediately chased me and tried to attack me behind Goeun’s back.

 

 

“Okay guys! Calm down! Calm down! We could talk this out, right?” Geoun was trying to settle down the situation.

 

 

Yuri put her hands down and I moved aside.

 

 

“First of all, why are you guys are inside that room?” She continued.

 

 

“Because that girl behind you trapped us inside just to touch my.. ugh!.. s!” Yuri pointed at me.

 

 

Goeun looked at me with disbelief in her face.

 

 

“Wait! It’s not what you think it is! First of all, she brought me here and I just followed her. Second, she pulled me off the ground when she freaked out violently when she saw a freaking spider at the window. Lastly, I just accidentally touch her s I didn’t do it intentionally. Besides, I actually didn’t know if I really touched it. I didn’t feel anything.” I jokingly teased Yuri.

 

 

Goeun was trying her best to hold her laughter. Yuri immediately took a peek inside her shirt and glared at me like this is my last night on earth. She picked up her spoon and tried to attack me again. I quickly used Goeun as my shield.

 

 

“Oh my god! Guys. Calm down!” Goeun tried to grab the spoon off Yuri’s hand.

 

 

“YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN AGAIN! YOU CREEEEEP!”

 

 

“I’m sorry! I’m just joking! Don’t take it seriously!”

 

 

When the situation was stable again, Goeun paused for a while. She’s probably exhausted on calming us down. She paused for a while and asked us something.

 

 

“Wait. You guys said a while ago that both of you are trapped here, am I right? But what are you guys talking about? I heard some loud voices arguing coming from this hallway, so I decided to check what’s happening then I opened it with my hand. The door is not locked.”

 

 

“WHAT?” Yuri immediately checked the door knob. It’s not broken or jammed. She tested it by locking and unlocking again. The door knob was working perfectly fine. She then glared at me and tried to attack me again. I tried to run as fast as I could and she’s chasing me.

 

 

“YOU SET THIS UP AREN’T YOU? YOU ERT!!!”

 

 

“What are you talking about?! I didn’t set this up! You are crazy! Stay away from me!”

 

 

“I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOOOUU HAVE DOOOOONE!!!”

 

*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

 

 

I smiled like an idiot when I remember what happened the other night. It’s really unforgettable.

 

 

I’m standing near the door of the room at the most end hallway where she’s into.

 

 

I’m having a second thought if I should talk to her or ask her if she’s okay. I’m little worried that we might argue again if ever she will see me when I entered the room. The memories of that night were still fresh and I don’t want to add a burden on her shoulders.

 

 

But I took a deep breath and gained my courage.

 

 

The door was slightly open.

 

 

I took a peek for a while.

 

 

She’s leaning against the wall and sitting on the floor with her face buried on her knees.

 

 

I heard soft sobs.

 

 

I slowly walked my way in.

 

 

I carefully sat on the floor beside her and crossed my legs.

 

 

I had no idea if she already noticed me.

 

 

I gently touched her shoulder and her back.

 

 

I thought she would yell at me or chase me away.

 

 

I was prepared for that to be honest.

 

 

But I was surprised when she moved in front of me

 

 

 

...and hugged me.

 

 

I could felt her tears on my shoulders.

 

 

I carefully rested my hands on her back and gently it.

 

 

Her tears never stopped from falling from her eyes.

 

 

They sky suddenly got darker, and the rain started to pour down.

 

 

 

Either You Stay Or You Go Away.

 

 

 

 I will never leave your side.

 

 

 

I will always be here for you.

 

 

“It’s okay Yuri, even the sky cries sometimes.”

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 [[[ YURI’S POV]]]

AN HOUR LATER...

 

 

I opened my eyes when the sun rays hit my face coming from the window.

 

 

I suddenly realized I fell asleep on the floor..

 

 

.. and on Yena’s lap as my pillow.

 

 

I wiped my eyes as I carefully sit on the floor so I wouldn’t wake her up.

 

 

 

She also fell asleep.

 

 

 

I subconsciously observe her face while she’s sleeping.

 

 

 

How could it be possible that she could be cute and y at the same time?

 

 

 

It felt like I will never be bored looking at her face every single day.

 

 

 

My eyes wandered at her lips.

 

 

 

To be honest, her lips were the most beautiful and charming lips I’ve ever seen.

 

 

 

I felt like I wanted to touch it.

 

 

 

I wanted to feel it.

 

 

 

I wanted to know.

 

 

 

I wanted to know badly.

 

 

 

 

I mindlessly and slowly leaned forward my face into her.

 

 

 

 

It’s so close.

 

 

 

But I stopped and I quickly leaned backwards.

 

 

 

I shouldn’t be doing this.

 

 

 

This is not right.

 

 

 

 

I shouldn’t steal kisses from anybody without them knowing it.

 

 

If ever I wanted to have my first kiss, I wanted it to be at the right time and at the right moment. I wanted it to be magical just like in the movies. When I was a young girl, I always dreamt of camping on a tent at night with someone whom you really love. I also remember that I even wrote in my diary that I wanted to be kissed under the moon and the stars at a camp night.

 

 

I took a deep breath and mindlessly stare at her face again.

 

 

She’s truly one of in a million.

 

 

I quickly stood up when I noticed she’s about to wake up.

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms.

 

 

“What time is it?” she asked me while looking outside by the window. She looked half asleep.

 

 

“It’s time for you to love me back.” I whispered.

 

 

“Whaa... Whaaat??” She yawned.

 

 

I smiled.

 

 

“I said it’s time for you to remove your back from the wall, because some parts of the wall were quite dusty, it might get your shirt dirty.” I offered her a hand to help her stand up and she accepted it.

 

 

“Oh. Thanks!” She smiled at me.

 

 

I smiled back.

 

 

Our eyes were fixated at each other for a few more seconds.

 

 

“Well. This is kind a weird, isn’t it?” She giggled.

 

 

“What do you mean?” I tilted my head on the side.

 

 

“I mean. You were just so hyped to kill me the other night but yet here you are, you’re smiling at me. I’m kinda... I uhhh... I’m hap... I’m quite.. I’m quite happy.” She looked at the ground with a smile on her face while scratching her cheek.

 

 

“I also think.. that... you should smile ... more often... You... look.. you’re ...  you’re much beautiful ...  when you’re smiling.” She continued while still looking at the ground.

 

 

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling too much.

 

 

 Why am I getting so shy around her? I feel like I’m getting butterflies on my stomach.

 

 

*** YENA’S STOMACH GROWLS ***

 

“It seems like your worms in your stomach are starving.” I pointed her stomach.

 

 

She held her stomach and spoke shyly. “Yeah. I think so.”

 

 

“Come on. Let’s grab something to eat. The canteen will be closed in any minute. We should hurry.” I grabbed her hand and we ran towards the canteen.

 

 

When we got there, the canteen was already closed. We were quite disappointed but I realized I brought some instant noodles in my luggage. So I grabbed her hand again and ran directly to the dorms. We were like idiots laughing and smiling while running at the hallway when there’s nothing actually funny was happening. We kept running fast to chase the time because in any minute, the re-evaluation grades would be released.

 

 

Luckily, my roommates were not around. Yena sat on my bed while I’m searching for the noodles inside my luggage. When I found it, we put hot water in it and ate on the floor.

 

 

“Hey. I just wanted to say sorry for almost killing you the other night.” I whispered and looked at her sincerely but she’s busy slurping her noodles.

 

 

“Yuri-yaaah. Yurii-yaaaah. Eat the other end of this noodle. The first one who will look away or who will close her eyes is the loser and will need to do a dare as a punishment.” She picked up a noodle and put the other end of it in .

 

 

“What? No. What are you doing? There’s a CCTV inside the room. ” I whispered and pointed subtly at the camera on the wall.

 

 

“Come on. I will only accept your apology if you’ll play this with me.” She’s really persistent.

 

 

A game again, huh?

 

 

“Fine.” I put the other end of the noodle in my mouth.

 

 

She gestured a countdown on her hand starting at the count of three.

 

 

Three...

 

 

Two...

 

 

One...

 

 

She’s started fast and I just started at a normal speed.

 

 

When she’s already in the middle, she’s not moving at all and just smiled at me.

 

 

When I’m almost in the middle...

 

 

 

I started to change my speed from normal to slow.

 

 

 

Inch by inch...

 

 

 

The sound of my heartbeat was getting stronger and louder.

 

 

 

I paused for a while and it seemed like she wouldn’t give up.

 

 

 

I started to move again little by little.

 

 

 

I could see at the corner of my eye that she gulped.

 

 

 

I promised myself I will never lose to this girl.

 

 

 

And I’m so dedicated to win this.

 

 

 

Not because I wanted to kiss her... but yeah... I won’t complain though if that will happen... but I mean... I lose in my dream the other night and I don’t want to lose in real life.

 

 

 

When I was about two inches from her lips...

 

 

 

 

I paused for a while.

 

 

 

 

I met her eyes...

 

 

 

 

I knew that if I move again...

 

 

 

 

..I could touch her lips.

 

 

 

I looked down again on her lips...

 

 

 

 

I’m about to move...

 

 

 

 

...But she closed her eyes and quickly moved her head backwards and covered with the back of her hand.

 

 

“YEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I WON! HAHAHAHA!” I quickly stood up and put my hands up in the air as a sign of my victory.

 

 

She’s not speaking at all. She just stared at me.

 

 

I looked down at her again...

 

 

...and I noticed the redness on her face.

 

 

Wait. Do I see it correctly? Is she blushing?

 

 

She immediately looked away.

 

 

Why is she so cute?

 

 

“So how about that? I won. HAHAHA.” I crossed my arms and grinned at her.

 

 

“Fine.” She stood up with a disappointment look on her face. “So what’s my punishment? Please don’t make it too hard.” She looked at me pleadingly and pouted her lips.

 

 

Please stop being so cute. It’s so hard to resist. I quickly looked at the ceiling so I wouldn’t give in and I just think of the punishment I would give her.

 

 

“Hmmmm. I’ll think about it first. Give me time. I’ll tell you soon.” I smirked at her.

 

 

Suddenly, we heard a voice coming from the speakers around the hallway.

 

 

“ATTENTION TRAINEES! Please proceed to your respective practice room. The releasing of grades will about t start. I repeat. Please proceed to your respective practice room. The releasing of grades will about to start. Thank you.”

 

 

We both looked at each other and nervousness hit us hard. We cleaned up our mess on the floor and prepared to go out.

 

 

She held my hands because my hands were shaking.

 

 

“Let’s go?” I asked her as we went outside the room.

 

 

“Wait Yuri.”

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Wait here. I’ll get something from my room. I’ll be quick.”

 

 

“Ummm. Okay.”

 

 

She immediately went inside her room just beside my room. She came back after a few seconds. She’s holding an eyeglass and put it on my eyes.

 

 

“There you go. It looks good on you.”

 

 

“Wait. Why?”

 

 

“The magic powers of my eyeglasses will help to prevent your eyes from crying.”

 

 

“Magic powers?  What are you talking about?” I was curious but I really think her idea is cute.

 

 

“I wanted to do something for you in any way that I can even in little things. And I think that my eyeglass can protect your eyes because I hate it when you cry. I feel so helpless. I know it sounds so stupid but whatever. Just wear it.” She looked at the ground. She’s so shy.

 

 

I bit my lip and I giggled.

 

 

“Okay. You said so.”

 

 

We went to the practice room. Eunbi saw us entered the room and she requested if Yena and I shouldn’t sit together again for safety purposes because she taught that Yena and I were not in good terms, but in fact we’re slowly getting along very well. I sat on the front and she sat on the back.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

[[YENA’S POV]]

 

Trainer Lee Hong Ki entered the room with report cards on his hand and the releasing of the grades started. When the trainees from the other classes moved up to class A, it’s our time to get our own report cards.

 

 

When he finally called my name, I was so nervous. I stood up and took a peek of my report card. I already expected that I would go down and I was very much disappointed about myself. I returned at my seat and I saw Yuri was staring at me. I gave her a disappointed smile.

 

 

When it’s Yuri turn, she stood up. I was very nervous for her. She slowly walked her way to the front and took a peek of her report card. She closed her card and returned to her seat.  I was staring at her and she didn’t meet my eyes. She looked emotionless.

 

 

Trainer Lee Hong Ki announced that we will now regroup according to our new grades. I took a deep sighed. When he said, that all trainees who got a B should go now, I carefully stood up and left the room. I saw Yuri was shocked and I could feel that she’s still watching me walking away from the practice room.

 

 

When I got there on class B practice room, all eyes were on me and I was really mad at myself for not giving my best. I sat on the ground. I’m also worried about Yuri. I hope she would be fine.

 

 

Every trainee had now been regrouped according to our new grades. The staff announced that tomorrow there will be a center selection contest for ‘Pick Me! Nekkoya!’ for the trainees in class A, and we should all eat our dinner at the canteen and rest now.

 

 

When everyone was leaving the room, I immediately searched for Yuri. I checked on class C and she’s not there. I went to class D and she’s not there also. I was shocked to find out that she’s not in class C or class D. I don’t want to think that she went down on class F. It must be really hard on her if that happened.

 

 

When I got there, I couldn’t find her also. I’m confused.

 

 

“Yena?”

 

 

I turned around.

 

 

“Oh. Hi Gyu Ri.”

 

 

“I bet you’re looking for Yuri, right?” She smiled at me.

 

 

“Ohh.. I uhhh.. uhmmm. Yes.” I shyly smiled back.

 

 

“She’s here a while ago. We both ended up in class F.  But the staff called her for interview that’s why she’s not here.”

 

 

“Ohh. I’m sorry to hear that. Me too my grade went down, I ended up in class B.”

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

“It’s okay. Don’t worry. Maybe I should wait for her. Do you know where she went?”

 

 

“Yeah. Just go straight there and when you reached the second to the last hallway, turned right.” She pointed at a direction.

 

 

“Thanks Gyu Ri!”

 

 

“Welcome! Take good care of our precious Yuri!” She waved good bye.

 

 

When I got there, I leaned myself against the wall and waited for her to come out. When she’s done on her interview, her eyes were swollen. I hugged her tightly and gently her back.

 

 

“Don’t worry. Everything is going to be fine. It seems like the magic powers of my eyeglass didn’t work. I’m sorry.” I smiled and removed my eyeglass on her eyes.

 

 

“The magic powers are not in your glasses, it’s in you. You are enough.” She smiled back and hugged me.

 

 

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” I told her while holding my stomach.

 

 

“Again? You surely eat a lot. Let’s go.” She chuckled.

 

 

I held the other temple of the eyeglass and she held the other one while walking since there is a no unnecessary skinship rule but no one could stop me from making my move. We both walked together towards the canteen.

 

 

 While walking, we heard a group of people talking, and their voices were very familiar. We decided to hide at the corner and to listen to their conversation. We couldn’t see their faces.

 

 

“I think they are getting along together really well.”

 

 

“Why did you say so?”

 

 

“Because I talked to Yena a while ago and she’s shyly looking for Yuri. She’s blushing.”

 

 

Yuri and I both looked at each other and Yuri raised her eyebrow at me.

 

 

“Is that so?”

 

 

“Really? Oh my god! Our plan is successful!”

 

 

“WHAT PLAN?” Yuri and I barged in their conversation and we’re shocked to find out who they were.

 

 

They’re Sian, Gyu Ri, Si Hyun and Eun Young.

 

 

“YEE... YENAAAA?! YUUUU... YUUUURI!?” They were really shocked.

 

 

“Wait! Don’t tell me that all of you were there the other night?!”

 

 

*** FLASHBACK ***

BONUS SCENE:

 

One sunny late afternoon, five supportive and unstoppable trainees were gathered at the dorm lobby to have a meeting about a special mission.

 

 

“So what is Yena doing?” Sian asked Yi Ren.

 

 

“Si Hyun and I checked on her, and she’s currently taking a nap.”

 

 

“How about Yuri? Where is she?” Si Hyun asked.

 

 

“She’s sleeping too.” Eun Young replied.

 

 

“Good. So what’s the plan?” Gyu Ri asked.

 

 

“Okay ladies! Listen up! This is going to be interesting.” Sian rubbed the palm of her hands.

 

 

*** INSERT SIAN’S EVIL LAUGH ***

 

To be continued....

 

 

[[Question: Would you guys like to know what happened in the bonus scene? Should I put it in the next chapter? Or should I just remove it from the storyline and proceed?]]

[[a/n: I hope you enjoy this chapter. I’m already working on the next chapter already. Tell me your thoughts about it. I would love to hear it! Hahaha! Lots of love! <3 xoxo]]

Let’s connect! Follow me on instagram and twitter: @yenaxyuri

 

 

PS. For those of you who followed me on my instagram, you’d probably saw a teaser video I made for this chapter. But I decided to move it now to chapter 10.

PSS. My laptop is still broken so the other reference videos will be posted soon.

PSSS. Don’t forget to watch the first ep of IZ*ONE CHU! <3