Chapter 8: When Things Get Complicated (Part 2)

Stuck In A K-Pop World: Hitting With A Big Bang (A Black Kitty Series, Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V:

When G-Dragon's car packed in the underground parking lot, Zoey, Christine, Mike and Daniel came out of the car. G-Dragon was the last to get out and after he locked the car, he led the others towards the elevator.

"Where are you taking us, GD?" Zoey asked.

"I'm taking you guys up to my apartment," G-Dragon answered.

"Oh, wow, this is going to be so awesome," said Christine. "Sam is really missing out on this."

They got into the elevator and G-Dragon pressed the button to his floor and the elevator doors closed before them and started to move upwards. In a few seconds, the elevator stopped and the doors flew open. It led them straight to G-Dragon's apartment.

"Wow," Zoey was stunned when she took in the view right in front of her.

"Welcome to my home," said G-Dragon as he faced the others, spreading his arms in a welcoming gesture. "Make yourselves at home."

Zoey, Christine, Mike and Daniel stepped out of the elevator and into the million dollar apartment with their mouths agape and their eyes wide open. They were greeted with luxurious expensive furniture in the living room and the dining area. There was a clear view of the state of the art kitchen even as you came in through the elevator. The floor was shiny polished wood and in between the living room and the dining area was a small but expensive glass chandelier. There were beautiful antique paintings on the white coloured walls and beautiful flowers held in beautiful antique vases which made the whole place look perfect.

"I can't believe that I'm in G-Dragon's apartment," said Zoey as she stood at the centre of the living room and slowly turned in a circle, looking around.

Christine slowly sat on the white plush couch which had white and blue checked pillows and said, "these chairs are so white, I'm afraid I could make them so dirty. And they are really comfortable too."

Mike went over to the wide screen plasma TV which was in-built into the wall and there also stood an expensive sounding system.

"Playing video games and watching movies on this TV will be awesome," said Mike.

"I see you like the place," said G-Dragon.

"Like it? I LOVE it!" Zoey exclaimed with glee.

"Hey, where is Daniel?" Christine asked, as she looked around.

"I'm right here," answered Daniel from the kitchen, as he was looking into the fridge.

"Seriously, are you that hungry right now?" Mike asked.

Daniel closed the fridge and had a can of soda in his hand. "I was just looking for a drink, I'm pretty thirsty. Besides, GD said we should feel at home and that's what I'm doing," Daniel answered.

"Don't worry about it, Daniel, I meant every word," said G-Dragon with a huge smile on his face.

"Can I go and take a look into your bedroom?" Zoey asked.

"Ya, sure," said G-Dragon. "You can take a look around the place if you like."

In a matter of seconds, the four Toxins quickly left the living room and started to look around. They first went into G-Dragon's room and they also took a sneak peak into his bathroom and his closet filled with designer clothes. They soon went to the balcony of his bedroom and they had a clear view of the beautiful Seoul city. They also found G-Dragon's small music studio and took a look around.

Afterwards, they went back to the living room and they found G-Dragon sitting comfortably on the couch, waiting for them.

"So, how do you like the rest of the place?" he asked.

"This place must have cost you a million dollars," said Zoey. "It's so exquisite. I bet when you die, they wouldn't even sell this place to anyone. It would be a national monument or something."

G-Dragon laughed and said, "you're very funny, Zoey."

"No, I agree with her," said Christine. "This place is to die for and I love it. When I buy my own apartment, I'm going to make sure that you're going to help me organise the furniture and other stuff for the place."

"I'll be honoured to do so, Christine," said G-Dragon.

"Too bad Sam isn't here to see this," said Mike as he laid down on the couch opposite where G-Dragon sat and made himself comfortable. "She would have loved the place."

"Well, forget about Sam. She didn't want to come with us in the first place," said Zoey. "We came here to have fun, isn't that right, GD?"

"Ya, we're," said G-Dragon rubbing his hands with excitement. "So, what do you think we should do first?"

"You're the one who dragged us here," said Daniel. "So, you are the one whose supposed to come up with something."

"Okay, then, I think I know how to put all of this to a good start," said G-Dragon with a crooked smile on his face. "Who's ready?"

"We are!" the four Toxins replied at the same time.

"Then let's get started."

***

Sam's P.O.V

I felt my body relax as I laid down on the grass and I took in some fresh air and breathed out slowly. I had my eyes closed and I felt the cool gentle breeze all around me. The leaves rustled above me as I laid under a tree. I soon came to realise that I had never felt so much peace and this relaxed in a long time. For a moment, I forgot all about my troubles and worries.

While I deeply took in another breath of fresh air, I also took in a whiff of Daesung's musky cologne. He also laid down beside me, our heads almost touching. We were both silent, enjoying the peace and the gentle breeze.

"When you said we should go to an interesting place, I didn't know you meant peaceful," I said still with my eyes closed.

Daesung chuckled and said, "but aren't you enjoying it?"

I smiled and said, "I am. It's really nice, quiet and peaceful. I think all I needed was a place I could just feel relaxed and free from all my thoughts. Right now, I feel like I'm drifting into the wind."

"Then it's a good thing I brought you here. You looked like you needed the peace and quiet."

"I sure did. Thanks, Daesung."

"Anytime."

We became silent again and from a distance we could hear the birds chirping. I smiled to myself again, still with my eyes closed.

I heard Daesung move beside me, but I couldn't tell what he was doing with my eyes closed. When I opened them, I found myself looking into Daesung's beautiful eyes. He was looking down on me and his hair was just a few inches away from my face. We continued to look at each other without saying a word and it felt like we could stay like that for eternity.

"You look really beautiful when you smile," Daesung said softly to me.

I didn't say anything for a moment as I continued to look up at him. His voice was like a lullaby, moving me like a song. I couldn't stop staring at him and I didn't want to look away. I continued to look into his eyes and then my eyes moved onto to his lips. He had such beautiful plump lips that I could kiss him if I had to. I suddenly blushed. Where did that thought even come from? I quickly went back to looking at his eyes, but that just made the thought of kissing him intensify even more.

It looked like Daesung noticed me blush because he gave me a slight smile. He slowly placed his hand on my cheek and I slightly gasped at his light touch. His touch felt like an electric shock. It was small, but the impact it had on me felt deadly. Shivers ran down my spine as he my cheek lightly. We still had our eyes fixed on each other and to be honest, I was so lost in them that I felt like I could actually read his eyes. Or was I just acting bonkers? No, I wasn't. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he was dying to kiss me just as much as I wanted to kiss him.

We didn't need words to actually say how we felt. Looking into each other's eyes was more than enough. It's like we really wanted this and as he continued to my cheek, I wanted to taste his lips so badly.

As though he read my mind, Daesung bent his face towards mine. As though in a trance, my hand flew to his soft silky hair, my fingers taking hold of his scalp. I didn't know what I was thinking, but I was quite sure that all I wanted was a kiss from him and I slowly also dragged his head towards me.

I slowly closed my eyes, ready for the kiss. Daesung was so close, I could feel him and all I was yearning was to taste him. I felt his breath on my skin and my body tingled with excitement. I had never felt like this before. How would I feel if I got to kiss him? At that moment, I couldn't even think straight. It felt like my brain was scrambled up and excited because of this.

Just before our lips touched, a beep and a vibration in my pocket, jolted me back to reality like a wake up call.

It was my freaking phone!

Damn! Daesung straightened himself up and I quickly sat upright and quickly took my phone out of my pocket. Gosh, how I wish I had put the silly phone on silent. It had ruined my moment and I didn't know if I would ever go through that ever again. I couldn't help but groan in frustration.

I looked at my phone which continued to ring and saw Collins name on the caller ID. Of course, who wouldn't ruin such a perfect moment like this apart from him and Zoey?

Trying to push aside what almost took place a few seconds ago, I slid the answer call icon to the right and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey, Collins, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound normal.

"Sam, where are you guys?" Collins asked. "I've searched the whole place for you and you're not here."

"Oh, sorry for not getting your permission, Collins. We aren't at YG at the moment."

"Then where are you?"

"Um.... I'm at the park with Daesung and the others are with GD."

"What? Aren't you guys supposed to be working on the song today?"

"Um... ya, we were," I replied, as I scratched the back of my head. I could feel the intensity behind Collins' voice and I didn't like it at all.

"But.....?" Collins asked, waiting for me to go on.

"We all agreed on what the song should be based on and so we planned to start working on the song tomorrow. Then, GD left with the others and I came to the park with Daesung."

"Really? Yang Hyun-suk and I were planning to meet all of you to see your progress so far, but you all disappeared. He doesn't seem too happy and so do I."

"Sorry, Collins," I said, feeling really guilty as I rubbed my neck.

"And you let the others go with GD? I don't like this at all."

"Don't worry about a thing, Collins. Zoey is in charge of The Toxins and nothing will happen."

"I hope so. I fear that Zoey without you around reeks of a massive time bomb. I was on YouTube earlier and I saw the trending video of you and G-Dragon."

I blushed when Collins mentioned about the video and I looked on at Daesung, who had been staring at me the whole time. I forgot all about the stupid video and I felt even more guilty.

"Who posted that video? I hope an outsider didn't do all this," said Collins.

"It wasn't an outsider," I said, finding it very difficult to speak. "Zoey took the video and posted it."

Collins was silent for a moment. Even through the phone, I could feel his silent anger, and it was piercing.

"Find the others and report back to YG immediately. We all need to talk regarding the video, okay?"

"Yes, Collins," I said with my eyes closed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter