Chapter 29: A Surprise In The Dark

Stuck In A K-Pop World: Hitting With A Big Bang (A Black Kitty Series, Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zoey couldn't stop laughing as she stepped out of the elevator, losing her footing on her way out. But she managed to stay on her feet nonetheless. I couldn't tell what was wrong with her and I was worried that she might have taken in laughing gas. And apparently, she wasn't the only one.

I followed Seungri out of the elevator, who was also laughing. He followed Zoey to the lounge who sat on the couch, with tears in her eyes, still laughing. I looked at the pair and I still couldn't figure out what was going on and what they were laughing about. They had me worried from the time we got here and the two had been laughing out loud in the lobby like old time buddies.

"Are you two okay?" I asked in irritation. "You two have been laughing ever since we got here."

"Tell me about it," said Mike rolling his eyes as he came in the lounge with Daniel, Christine, Daesung and G-Dragon.

"What happened to them?" I asked my two brothers who were in Seungri's car as we drove back to the hotel.

"Seungri cracked a joke in the car and it was so funny," said Daniel as he smiled. Then his demeanour changed. "But that joke ended like ten minutes ago and I can't figure out why they are still laughing."

"I'm surprised that Seungri's joke was even that funny," said Daesung.

"You'll have to understand the joke if you want to know why we are laughing," said Seungri who sat down beside Zoey and had finally stopped laughing, but still had a smile on his face.

"You can save that joke for us later," said G-Dragon.

"Ya, I don't think I what to laugh like you guys have been doing," said Christine. "Down in the lobby, you two looked like ridiculous hyenas."

"Sorry, we just couldn't help ourselves," said Zoey as she sat upright on the couch.

"Well, I'm glad that's over," I said as I looked at them and then went on to look around the lounge. "Looks like Collins and Lee aren't here yet."

"Maybe they are still busy," said Daesung.

Christine went out of the lounge and I knew she was going to check for Lee in her room. The others came to settle down.

"You're right," said Christine as she came back in the lounge. "They aren't here."

"Well, it's early in the evening. Maybe they will arrive soon," I said.

"Can we order pizza?" Daniel asked.

"Are you seriously that hungry?" I asked. "We just had ice cream like an hour ago and it's not even close to dinner time."

"I'm still hungry," said Daniel as he looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted his lower lip.

"Mum is going to kill me when she finds out you're eating junk food all the time."

"It's not all the time," said Daniel.

"I'll order the pizza," said G-Dragon as he pulled out his phone. "Since you don't want to do it."

"I'm only looking out for my brother," I said.

"Ya, you always do," said Daniel with a smile.

"While we wait for Collins and Lee, why don't we do something fun to pass time?" Christine asked.

"Why don't we play a game then?" Mike suggested.

"What game?" Daesung asked.

"Let's play a board game," said Zoey.

"A board game, seriously?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"Do you have any better ideas?" Zoey asked as she looked at me.

"It sounds like a good idea to me," said Seungri.

"Fine," I said as I rolled my eyes. "I've the game boards so I'll go and get them."

"I'll get the coffee table ready," said Christine as she went over to get it which was close to the TV stand.

I left the lounge and went to my room I shared with Zoey. As soon as I went in, the lights went out. My heart skipped a beat when I was surrounded by darkness. That wasn't the only thing that spooked my insides.

Zoey let out an ear splitting scream.

"Zoey! Get a grip on yourself!" came Mike's voice in the lounge.

"I'm sorry," said Zoey. I could tell she was trying to calm down as she was panicking. "I just hate the dark."

"We can see that," said Seungri, as he laughed.

"Very funny, Seungri," said Zoey in irritation.

"Sam, are you okay back there?" G-Dragon called out to me.

"Ya, I'm fine," I replied. I hadn't moved from the door trying to take in the sudden outcome of my surrounding. "Zoey? Are you okay?"

"No," Zoey answered with a squirm. "Get a flashlight when you're in there, will you?"

"I don't think anyone has a flashlight, Zoey," said Daesung.

"Or, we can just use the flashlight on our phones," said Daniel.

"Good i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter