Chapter 22: Here We Go Again

Stuck In A K-Pop World: Hitting With A Big Bang (A Black Kitty Series, Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want a smoothie?" G-Dragon asked as we stood by the food cart. He wanted to grab a smoothie after I had suggested that he and I should talk.

"No, I already had my lunch a few minutes ago," I replied.

"Okay," said G-Dragon. He turned to the young lady who was at the cash register and ordered his smoothie with a huge grin on his face. I noticed him wink too. The young lady gave him cute googly eyes, winked back and went right away to prepare his smoothie.

I rolled my eyes at the pair. It was clear to see that they were flirting. Just when I needed a distraction, my phone beeped. I took my phone out of my purse and found a message from Lee. It read:

"Derrick's brother has left. Zoey still has the teddy. Nothing to worry about."

"Thank goodness," I muttered to myself. I made a mental note to talk to Derrick later on about his brother.

"Thank goodness about what?" G-Dragon asked.

I turned to look at him and I could see he already had his smoothie. He was looking at me as he on his straw.

"Nothing important," I said, putting my phone away.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're so mysterious?" G-Dragon asked as he and I slowly walked away from the food cart.

"I get that comment a lot," I replied.

"Should we head back to the others?"

"You and I still have to talk." I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"But we've talked, haven't we? And we are doing so right now."

"Seriously? You're just like Zoey."

"How?" G-Dragon stopped to look at me as he on his smoothie.

"You both don't take me seriously."

G-Dragon sighed. "Fine. You got me. I thought not talking about the matter at hand will help us get distracted."

I looked down at my feet. "The others expect us to talk and work things out. And I think they are right."

"Have you tried talking to Zoey?"

"You know her. She's really difficult and I couldn't get near her yesterday. She even moved out of the room and hasn't talked to me since."

"If you ask me, I shouldn't even be talking to you either."

I put my hands on my hips. "Because you're still upset with me too?"

"Pretty much, yes."

G-Dragon went ahead of me and I followed. I wasn't surprised by his response.

"I'm guessing Daesung told you his side of the story," I said as I caught up with him, remembering Daesung.

G-Dragon didn't say anything at first as he on his smoothie. "Yes, he did."

"And...? Aren't you also going to hear me out too."

G-Dragon turned to look at me. "No."

This was going to be a whole lot difficult than I thought. Just like Zoey, G-Dragon was also stubborn.

"Fine, I get that you don't want to listen to me."

"I'm glad you realise that." He turned to look at me with a jolly smile on his face. "Now, can we head back to the others? I think I want to go home."

I didn't persist. I nodded my head instead. I felt awful that I had failed to try and work things out with G-Dragon just like that. Maybe now clearly wasn't the right time.

We walked in silence heading towards the entrance. As we bypassed the Chinese restaurant Zoey and Derrick's brother were dining in earlier, we noticed that the others weren't any where nearby.

"Where are they?" G-Dragon asked.

"I have no idea," I said as I looked around.

"They must be around here somewhere."

"Let me try and call Lee."

I took my phone out and called her. She answered immediately.

"Hey, Lee, where are you guys?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, we left the mall," Lee answered.

"What!" I covered my mouth as I realised that my voice echoed around the place.

G-Dragon looked at me with a surprised look on his face. I turned my back on him.

"Don't be mad, Sam, but it was Taeyang's idea that we leave you guys behind," said Lee.

"Are you kidding me?" I whispered over the phone. "G-Dragon doesn't want to listen or talk to me."

"Ya, Taeyang figured he would do that. That's why we all decided to leave."

"And if you think this will work out, you're sadly mistaken. How about Zoey? Did she leave for the hotel?"

"No, she stayed behind with Seungri and TOP. So, you might want to be careful. In case she sees the two of you together."

"She will throw a jealous fit that's for sure. Anyway, just so you know, you guys are terrible friends."

"Just trying to help."

I quickly cut the call and turned to look at G-Dragon who was shaking his now empty smoothie cup and threw it away in a bin nearby.

"So, where are they?" he asked, not looking at me.

"They left."

"They what?" G-Dragon looked like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You heard me. They left without us. Though, Seungri, TOP and Zoey are still around."

G-Dragon sighed. "This is just great. When I want to be alone, I get dragged here to the mall just to talk to you. And now, Zoey is around and just like I don't want to see her, she probably doesn't want to see me either."

"Look, I don't care, G-Dragon. It's pretty clear you don't want to be here. Maybe you can get a taxi and leave. I'll stick around and see if I could find the others."

I quickly turned around and headed further into the mall. To be honest, I wanted to be as far away from G-Dragon as possible. I was tired of his whining and I was pretty pissed that he wasn't willing to listen to me. But then again, I couldn't blame him. I just wanted to be alone.

"Sam, wait!"

I felt him grab my hand and I stopped in my tracks. I turned around and G-Dragon was right next to me. I looked down at where his hand held mine. His touch sent chills down my spine that I felt really weird. I pulled my hand away from his grip.

"What?" I asked as I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and not looking at him.

"I..eh," G-Dragon hesitated. I looked at him as he scratched the back of his head.

"What is it, GD?"

"Don't go yet."

I was so confused I could slap him right now. "What?"

"I just realised that I need to look for something."

"Like what?"

"I'll know it when I see it."

I was more confused than ever. What did he mean? A moment ago, he didn't want to talk to me, and now, he wanted me around. What for? He was so unpredictable and that's what annoyed me even more.

"Okay, I'll stick around," I said. "But what is this thing you're looking for? I'm confused." I wondered what he could be looking for. Maybe he said that for me to stick around for a little while.

He didn't answer my question. "Let's go shopping for clothes first."

"Huh, I already did with Lee. And aren't you supposed to be looking for something?"

"This time, you'll be the one helping me out with my shopping." He totally ignored my question, again. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't think a fashionista like you will need my help." I had a stern look on my face.

"We're both involved in fashion, aren't we? I don't think that will be a bad idea."

"No." I looked at G-Dragon and I still couldn't figure out what made him change his mind all of the sudden. And I wasn't going to ask about it either.

"So, shall we go?" he asked looking at me with eager eyes.

"Sure," I said. I had a feeling shopping with G-Dragon was going to capture a lot of attention and we would be all over social media. Anyway, I was ready for the worst, especially from Zoey.

So G-Dragon and I went on our shopping spree, going in stores filled with designer clothing. And just as I had feared, everywhere we went, our fans followed too.

Which ever store we went to, fans would be waiting outside because the store's security would block the doors, which was kind of helpful, but it was still a challenge when we had to get out of the store.

We were in one of the stores and I was waiting outside the men's dressing room waiting for G-Dragon to come out. I was looking at fancy dresses when my phone rang in my purse. Thinking it was Lee, I got the surprise of my life.

"Hey, Collins," I answered sounding as innocent as I possibly could, knowing why he called.

"What are you doing at the mall?" Collins asked.

"I came here shopping with G-Dragon," I answered.

"You know your faces are all over social media, right?"

"Ya, I figured," I said as I looked towards the large display window hiding behind some clothe racks. There was still a huge crowd waiting outside.

"You know people will start to think that you two are now dating."

"Well, I don't think think so. We're just shopping. Not going on a date."

"That's not what the fans think."

"They can think all they want. G-Dragon and I aren't dating."

"I know. Just be careful and don't do anything that will make the fans think that you're, okay?"

"Got it. See you later."

I cut the call and when I turned around towards the men's dressing room, G-Dragon was looking at me.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Collins," I answered as I looked him up and down. "Our faces are all over social media. He was just worried."

"Oh."

"You look awesome by the way," I said with a smile.

He wore a red fancy looking leather jacket with a black designer shirt and black designer jeans.

"You think so?" He asked as he went to look at himself in a full length mirror.

"Ya, all you need are some cool shades, a fancy looking snapback cap and your outfit is complete," I said as I stood behind him.

"You're right, I do look amazing," he said with a grin on his face.

"You're a fashionista after all. Are you going to buy the outfit?"

"I'm thinking twice about it. It's cool but I don't think I'll need it."

"Well, you're the one buying this time around, so, I have no say."

"Take a photo of me in this outfit and post it."

"Huh?" I thought I didn't hear him right.

"Take a pic," he said as he turned to look at me.

"I thought you weren't going to buy the outfit."

"Just because I'm not going to buy it, doesn't mean I can take a pic."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and took out my phone from my purse.

G-Dragon was well known for his golden touch. What I mean by this is that, wherever he goes shopping and buys something, everyone would want to get the same item he bought.

"Say cheese." I held up the phone to take the pic.

G-Dragon posed, with his fingers raised giving a peace sign. I took the photo.

"Take another one," said G-Dragon after I showed him the pic.

"Why? You look just fine," I said, already posting the pic on Instagram.

"For real?"

I wasn't looking up at him when I answered, "you don't need another picture taken because you always look great. With or without designer clothes on."

"All done," I said as I looked up from my phone. I almost held my breath as I took a step back. G-Dragon was standing really close to me that he had frightened me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if what you were saying is true," G-Dragon said. This time he spoke so softly.

I cleared my throat as I looked away. "About what?"

"If I look good all the time just as you say I do." He stepped closer.

"Well, I'm..." he took another step closer and I took another step back. "I was very sincere about what I said. You always look good."

"How sure are you that you aren't lying to me? You're one pretty good liar."

He took another step closer, I took another step back and I felt my back lean on something hard. I was leaning on the clothes rack with nowhere to go.

"I'm telling you the truth, GD. I mean, you look good or I can say handsome, all the time. You should know that since your fans, especially your female VIPs say that about you all the time."

"And because you say that, you're my fan, right?" G-Dragon had a mocking smile on his face.

He leaned in closer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter