Chapter 25: When Everyone Gets Involved Except .......

Stuck In A K-Pop World: Hitting With A Big Bang (A Black Kitty Series, Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music video was going to take us several hours to shoot. Not only was the set prepared in just one part of the water park but also we had one heck of hardworking director that wanted everything to be perfect. And as usual, we had to do as he said.

With the wardrobe, we all had to wear summer attire. We were at the water park and the song talks about us having a good time. It really felt like those summer pop songs.

Acting out the music video was the best part of everything. The whole story of the video was that BigBang were having a pool party and they invited their friends. The major ones of course were us, The Toxins. With extras on the set and the back up dancers who were there in the video did a terrific job of blending in and making everything look like there was a real pool party. But the credit goes to the people who staged the set. Everything was perfect.

The place on set around the pool really looked like a pool party was going on. There were people having fun in the pool, floating beach balls and some people on were water floaters in the pool. There were even people socialising outside the pool having a couple of drinks and some just dancing and having fun.

The Toxins and BigBang were the stars of the music video. And we made the most of it.

I for one, had so much fun in the pool in one of those huge water balls that you get inside in and float on the surface of the water. I wasn't the only one running around in those balls like a hamster running on a wheel. Seungri and Mike also got into one of those things and we were chasing each other around in the pool bumping into each other.

As for Zoey and Christine, they were floating on water floaters, wearing their shades and sipping on a fruit cocktail. They were relaxing and having a good time.

Daniel and Taeyang were involved with some of the extras having a dance battle.

As for TOP, he was seated at the edge of the pool on those comfy beach chairs and having a blast with some of the girls surrounding him.

As for Daesung and G-Dragon, they were the ones running everywhere around the pool with water guns and squinting water at everyone. That's how the water battle begun.

When they squinted water at Zoey and Christine, the two quickly got out of the pool and started chasing the two around. TOP also joined the chase when he saw them running around.

Taeyang and Daniel joined in the chase when Daesung and G-Dragon came in and crashed into their dance battle, ruining everything.

As for us in the water balls, we saw them running around and out of curiosity, we also came out of the water balls to see what was going on.

When we found out that the others were chasing Daesung and G-Dragon, we decided to get water guns. We carried them and when we caught up with the others, we gave them the water guns and begun to chase Daesung and G-Dragon down.

It was awesome that we decided to play the cops and robbers game again. But this time around, no one could tell who the robber was and who was a cop. We were just squinting water at each other and having fun. We had run across the open space a little further away from the pool where there was a field of grass.

We kept chasing and squinting water around. We couldn't help laughing. When our water guns had finally run out of water, we all laid down on the grass forming a circle. We looked up above the sky as we lay on the grass. We were all laughing and smiling happily.

When we all stood up from the ground, that's when we did the dance routine when the back up dancers arrived.

After we did the dance routine, we took a little break. It was then that we realised that our managers had arrived and were behind the set with Lee. And so far they were loving the video shoot.

After a thirty minute break, we continued to shoot the video, this time focusing more on the party and on each of us individually while we sang the song. I even had the chance to be shot on camera playing the guitar sitting at the the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. While we were around the pool, people were dancing and having fun.

We also had a photo shoot taken. First individually and then the rest, in groups. It was so much fun taking photos. At least I even took photos with Zoey and I smiling at the camera and hugging each other. Some others with the two of us jumping in the air.

Taking photos with G-Dragon proved to be difficult. Not when you know you two had to stand a little too close to each other. It even came to a point where he had to put his arm around my waist and I had to wrap my arms around his neck like couples do.

I felt a little embarrassed doing this but the movie director and the photo director were loving it. I bet if the fans were to see the photos, they would love it too.

I didn't feel right doing this, not when I knew Zoey was nearby and watching. Though I couldn't see her from the corner of my eye, I could tell all this was uncomfortable for her. I also wondered if Daesung was okay with this too.

One thing I took a mental note of was not to take photos with Seungri. He couldn't stop making me laugh all the time and those behind the camera, couldn't help laughing at the scenario. He would tickle me and I would laugh uncontrollably. He even lifted me off the ground and spun me around. It was so mind blowing I laughed and told him to put me down. The directors loved it and took a video and photos of the incident.

After taking photos with the others, we took group photos, the ten of us. Afterwards, we all decided to take a dive into the pool together. So, while holding hands, the ten of us ran and we all jumped into the pool. Everyone loved the ending to all this especially with all of us jumping into the pool. It was so much fun.

I was shivering like a leaf when I got out of the pool. I was so drenched that my white t-shirt and jean shorts were all wet and clinging too tight to my skin. I pushed my wet hair back and I soon felt a warm tower around my shoulders. I turned around and there stood G-Dragon also dripping wet.

"Thanks," I said as I looked at him.

"You really shiver a lot," said G-Dragon.

"Well, the sun is starting to set and I feel really cold."

"Really?" G-Dragon looked up at the sky. It was close to four in the afternoon, but the sun was still up and high. "Mmmm, I don't think so."

I my teeth and frowned. "Okay. I'm not just a huge fan of getting into the water because I shiver easily."

"And you easily catch a cold."

"Ya, true. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy swimming."

G-Dragon smiled and he got a towel from one of the girls delivery towels on set. He also wrapped the towel around himself.

"This was so much fun," said G-Dragon.

"Ya, it was," I said as I hugged the towel tightly around me. "The last time I was here, I really didn't have a good time."

"Are you trying to remind me of the time I dropped you in the pool?"

I nodded my head and gave a little laugh. "Yes, I am."

"You know I was only having fun that day."

"I know. Don't get too serious about it. I just remembered and I couldn't help but talk about it."

G-Dragon smiled at me and I smiled back. Then Mike came towards us, also wrapped in a towel.

"Hey, the director says we can go and watch some clips for the video," said Mike.

"Okay, let's go," said G-Dragon.

"I hope they are good," I said as the three of us started to walk out of the set. The others were already ahead of us.

"There is no reason to hope, because they are already good," said Mike.

"Sam!" came Lee's voice behind me. I turned around. Mike and G-Dragon also stopped to look at Lee rushing up to us.

"What is it, Lee?" I asked.

"May I talk to you?" Lee looked at the Mike and G-Dragon. "In private."

"You will find us," said G-Dragon giving me a small smile and he walked away with Mike. I turned back to Lee.

"Mmmm, looks like the two of you are back on speaking terms," said Lee, her eyes on G-Dragon as he walked away.

"Not really," I said. "We're just talking because everyone around us expects us to."

"Really? It didn't seem that way when he wrapped a towel around you."

My cheeks grew hot than the rest of my body as I looked at Lee. "You saw that?"

"Da, everybody did," said Lee.

"Sadly, I bet Zoey did too." I looked down at my feet as I said that.

"Look, it's not your fault that GD likes you and if you ask me, it's time Zoey got over this and moved on."

"I guess you're right."

"And it's time you also gave G-Dragon a chance."

I frowned at Lee. "Are you nuts!"

"I'm just being frank here. I see the way you two look at each other. And besides, people love it when you two are together."

"Can we not talk about that, right now? I bet it's not why you called me."

"You're right," said Lee, clapping her hands and had a huge smile on her face. "Derrick sent you something."

"Wow, really?" I had a thrill of excitement. "He bought it."

"Bought what?"

"I told him to bring the teddy bear here."

"What do you want it for?"

"I haven't told you this, but the teddy bear has diamonds in it. Jehan is a diamond smuggler."

"That's the name of Derrick's brother?"

"Yes, it is. Where is the package?"

"It's in the bus. But you will be surprised with what he sent. He didn't just send a package which might have the teddy in it."

"What else did he send?"

"Well, you better go and check on it yourself." The corner of her lips lifted up in a smile.

"Okay, I'll go."

"I'll be with the others if you need me."

Lee and I went opposite directions. I went past the two trailers that were around the pool area then went through the front gates of the water park and headed straight to the luxury tour bus.

As I approached the bus, the driver who had been waiting inside opened the door for me.

"There is a present waiting for you inside," said the driver.

"Okay, thanks," I said as I got into the bus.

When I looked towards the leather seats, the first thing that caught my eye was a bouquet of red plump roses on the counter right next to the bar. They were in a beautiful white vase and the sight of the flowers was just breathtaking.

I slowly walked up to the roses and I took a sniff out of them. They smelt so lovely. In the flowers was a small card. I took it and read what was on it:

A bouquet of lovely roses for a beautiful Queen like you. I bought what you asked for but when I saw these roses, I thought of bringing them to you too. Hope you have a great time. Derrick.

I mouthed out "wow" when I went back to looking at the bouquet and put the note back in its place. Right next to the flower vase, was a white box with a red ribbon tied up in a bow. I untied the ribbon and opened the box's lid. In the box was the small teddy in its little suit. I smiled. I got what I needed. Now to put my plan into action.

"Who sent you those roses?"

I almost dropped the lid I had in my hand and I quickly put the lid back onto the box. I turned around and there stood G-Dragon.

"A...uh...a fan sent me," I said. This time, I was shivering. Not because I was still wet but because he was here and I didn't know how he was going to react.

"They are beautiful roses," said G-Dragon as he came up to me and stared at the roses. He didn't have a towel around him. "Your fan must have a crush on you to send them."

"I have too many fans who have a crush on me and would probably send roses."

He turned to look at me and then went on to pull out one of the roses from the bouquet. I looked at him as he did so. What was he going to do with it?

"The roses are beautiful," said G-Dragon as he bought the rose to his nose and sniffed it. "Just like you."

The way he said it made my heart flutter. The way he looked at me made my cheeks blush. He even took a step closer and I immediately felt the heat radiating from his body. I wanted him so close to me but then again, I didn't want to.

He then brought the rose he was holding close to my cheek and the soft touch of the rose petals softly sent chills down my spine. I wasn't able to understand why I felt this way.

G-Dragon my cheeks with the rose and slowly directed the rose to my lips. I looked down at the rose on my lips, then went on to look at G-Dragon, his eyes on me the whole time.

I tried to look away, but I just couldn't. I was already enticed by the way he looked at me and I couldn't stop looking back. He slowly drew himself closer and I still hugged the towel around me tightly. He leaned his forehead onto mine. I could feel his arm wrap around my waist. I felt the warmth and comfort as he pulled me closer to him. I felt my grip on the towel loosen and it dropped from my shoulders to the floor.

The rose still remained on my lips. For a moment, I even forgot that it was even there. I was too preoccupied with how close G-Dragon was and the way he looked at me. Our clothes were both soaking wet but I couldn't feel it that way since I felt so warm against his body.

I felt like we had stayed that way for an eternity. I really couldn't tell. Right now, nothing seemed to matter to me anymore. What mattered was that G-Dragon was here with me and that I didn't want him to let go of me.

"You have no idea how I want you so bad, Sam," said G-Dragon as he the rose gently onto my lips. "When you're so close to me, I just can't control myself."

"I...I," I cleared my throat. I was completely lost for words. On one end I wanted to tell him how I really felt but on the other, my brain was telling me not to.

"I know you have mixed emotions and you can't tell me how you feel." The look in his eyes became intense. "But I could clearly see in your eyes that you want me badly just as I want you."

He brought the rose down from my lips then to my chin and down my throat. The rose soon went down to my chest. Even through my wet shirt, I could feel the soft rose petals. My breathing soon became heavy. I felt like I was losing my mind. I couldn't hear anything else but the thumping of my beating heart. I bet it was so loud that even G-Dragon could hear it.

He bit his lower lip and I felt that was kind of hot. It aroused me even more when he did that. I bet he noticed how aroused I was because he gave me a smile that almost made me want to faint. I felt like I couldn't hold on with all of this much longer and that I would just pass out.

"I can't wait much longer for you to be mine," said G-Dragon as he leaned in closer. "I really want to kiss you so bad."

"Kiss me then," I whispered as I stared at his lips. I couldn't wait any longer to taste him in my mouth.

"I thought you would never say that," G-Dragon as he smiled and leaned even closer.

I closed my eyes, ready for the ride of ecstasy I didn't know I had been waiting for for so long. I held the back of G-Dragon's head to draw him closer to my face.

I felt his breath on my face and I could feel his lips softly brush against mine. For a moment, everything seemed to be in slow motion. The touch of his lips on mine gave me a shock wave. I felt like I had been struck by lightening. I had to admit, I had never felt this way before.

Just as I was about to take him fully into my mouth, I felt my ear twitch and beyond the little world I was in with G-Dragon, I heard something that caught me a little off guard. G-Dragon must have heard it too because that invisible curtain around us soon fell and we broke away from each other immediately.

"Sam? Are you...?" someone had just come in the bus and stopped as soon as the person saw us.

I looked behind G-Dragon to see who had come in and my jaw dropped when I saw her. Zoey was static, just looking at us. She was also as wet as we were with a towel around her shoulders. For a moment, she was trying to say something but the words just couldn't come out of .

"I..I," Zoey stammered. "I....thought you were alone.....I...didn't know that you were with someone." She looked at G-Dragon.

I was shocked to hear Zoey say that. For a second there, I thought she was going to burst and say something aggressive. But she didn't.

"I'll leave you two," said Zoey, looking a little red faced and she quickly rushed out of the bus.

"Zoey, wait!" I called out to her.

"Sam, what are you doing?" G-Dragon asked.

"I've to talk to her," I said as I quickly got the box near the vase where the bear laid in and was ready to go after Zoey.

"Wait," said G-Dragon as he held my hand. "Can't you see that trying to talk about this with Zoey isn't going to work? She won't understand that you and I are meant for each other."

"I don't want to talk to her about that. If you want to know what's going on, you better follow me then."

I quickly got away from G-Dragon's grip and ran out of the bus. At a distance, I could see Zoey run back to the water park and I ran after her with the box in my hand.

As soon as I went through the gate, I looked to my left and then to my right. One thing I was certain of was that Zoey could not have gone back to the set. She must have gone some place else. But where?

"Zoey!" I called out to her as I approached one of the shallow swimming pools right next to the changing rooms. There weren't many people around today considering it being a week day.

As I was about to pass the girls' changing rooms, I noticed Zoey leaning against the outside wall of the building, almost out of breath and was fanning her face with her hand.

"Zoey," I called out to her. I must have given her a fright because she held her chest when I called out her name. She also looked really scared.

"Sam, you're here," said Zoey. "I thought you stayed behind with GD."

"I'm sorry you had to see that," I said as I came to stand by Zoey, leaning on the wall.

"No, I shouldn't have gone in there. I had no idea that you two were together."

I could tell by the sound of her voice that she wasn't really pleased with what she saw.

"I need to tell you something, Zoey," I said as I looked at Zoey, who was staring down at her slippers.

"No, don't say another word, Sam," said Zoey, bringing her finger on to my lips. "Don't say you're sorry ever again. It's not your fault. I know that now."

I raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what she was talking about.

She slowly leaned back on the wall when she dropped her hand from my mouth. She looked lost in thought staring at the pools a few feet away from us.

"What do you mean by all that?" I asked.

"I've been selfish, Sam," said Zoey as she looked at me. "I know G-Dragon really likes you a lot and I think it's time I accepted it and moved on."

"But you know I can't be with him, Zoey. You like him and....."

"Don't say that, Sam. I realised that I've been really unfair to you and you deserve all the happiness. And I'm saying this as your best friend. You should really give G-Dragon a chance. He is such a great guy and you're an amazing person."

"Not you too." I rolled my eyes. "Even Lee says that I should give G-Dragon a chance."

"Aren't you going to?"

"I don't know. On one hand there is Collins' rule....."

Zoey smiled and rolled her eyes. "Screw that."

"......and then there is Daesung. Can you see the little web I've found myself in?"

"I've been in worse ones. And I'm not talking about a love triangle."

"Do you mean the teddy bear and Jehan?"

I brought out the teddy bear from the box and held it up for Zoey to see. She looked at the teddy filled with horror in her eyes. Then she went back to looking at me.

"How did you get that teddy?" Zoey asked.

"I know what's been going on between you and Jehan," I simply answered.

"How did you know?"

"A little birdie, who happens to be Jehan's brother, told me that he felt something was up with Jehan. We didn't know what was fully going on until we took the teddy to find out what was in it."

Zoey scratched the back of her head. "I'm still surprised that you figured it out. I was really careful for everyone not to know."

"I know. But ever since you met Jehan at the café, I got really suspicious. Derrick, Jehan's brother, confirmed everything that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter