Party

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend and Yeri couldn’t be happier. She could just sleep all day. It was two o’clock in the afternoon and she was still in bed sleeping. It wasn’t until Namjoon barged into her room that she was awoken.

 

“Hey Yoongi’s throwing a party tonight and half the school is going.” He tells her.

 

“So what?” She asks still asleep a little.

 

“So you wanna go?” Namjoon asked her. Yeri never went to a party before so she thought she would take this opportunity and go to this party.

 

“Well the party starts at nine. So be ready by 8:30.” Namjoon then left her room.

 

——————

 

“So you just blurted out that she was pretty?” Hoseok asked as he shot the basketball into a hoop. Jungkook and he were out with Yoongi and Jin playing basketball.

 

“Then you ran away?” Jungkook nodded his head too embarrassed of his actions the night before.

 

“You idiot. You had the chance to make her yours and you blew it.” Jin tells Jungkook as he sips some water.

 

“Who’s to say she wants the same things I do.” Jungkook says as he picks up a basketball. Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok looked at the young boy in shock.

 

“What?” Jungkook asks.

 

“I thought you said you didn’t have any emotions towards this girl.” Jin says. It took some time, but Jungkook realized what he had said.

 

“No, No, what I meant was-.”

 

“Ahh~ our Kookie finally likes a girl!” Hoseok yells as he starts dancing around Jungkook. Jungkook decided he couldn’t hide his feelings anymore.

 

“Fine! I like Kim Ye Rim.” Jungkook finally admitted his emotions. The three boys started to dance around the boy chanting,

 

“Kookie likes Yeri!”

 

—————————-

 

8:00

 

Yeri was deciding on what she was going to wear for the party. As she was deciding her phone buzzed. She walked over to her phone and looked at the notification. She got a message from Wendy.

 

Hey

 

Hey Wendy ^~^

 

Going to Yoongi’s party?

 

Yes. Are you?

 

Yes ma’am, I’ll see you there

 

Yeri was very happy her friend was gonna be there, that way she wouldn’t have to talk to strangers.

 

“Hey! You ready?!” Namjoon yelled. Yeri finally chose a outfit and put it on.

 

“I’m coming!”

 

—————

 

Jungkook was already at Yoongi’s house and the party was supposed to start at nine, but there were already tons of people there drinking, dancing, and talking. Jungkook was walking through the house not really talking to anyone.

 

“Hey Kook!” Jungkook looked to see Jimin and Taehyung walking towards him.

 

“Why aren’t you dancing?”

 

“Or flirting with any girls.”

 

“You know I don’t flirt.” Jungkook tells his two friends.

 

“You know what? Here.” Jimin says as he gives Jungkook a drink.

 

“Guys I don’t drink. You know that. Remember last time?” Jungkook asks them. Jimin c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter