After party

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook what’re you doing!?” Yeri asks as she pushes the drunk boy away from her. She could taste the alcohol from his mouth. Jungkook's smile never left his face.

 

“You’re so cute.” Jungkook said slurring his words. Right after that he collapsed to the ground.

 

“Jungkook!” Yeri yelled trying to wake him up. She tried shaking him, but nothing happened.

 

“Hey!” Yeri turned around to see Taehyung and Jimin. They ran over to the two.

 

“Oh gosh he passed out.” Jimin said as he tried picking Jungkook up.

 

“What happened Yeri? He didn’t do anything weird right?” Taehyung asked Yeri. That’s when the kiss replayed in her head. His soft, yet alcohol filled lips met hers. Too embarrassed to say the truth she lied and said

 

“No! I just walked out here and saw him on the ground.”

 

“Well don’t worry we’ll take it from here. Come on Tae.” Jimin told her as he carried Jungkook off. Taehyung followed behind, but stopped himself. He walked back over to Yeri.

 

“So he didn’t do anything weird, right?” He asked.

 

“No, he just was on the ground passed out when I saw him.” Yeri replies.

 

“Okay. Well that’s good. He tends to be all lovey dovey with the first girl he sees when he’s drunk. And if he was all lovey dovey with you, well I don’t know how I would feel.” Taehyung tells her.

 

“What do you mean, Tae?” Taehyung took a deep breath.

 

“I’m a kind of guy that falls for a girl too quickly. When I first saw you, I couldn’t help but feel all giddy.” He says to her.

 

“I guess all I’m trying to say is…. I like you.” Yeri looked at the boy with wide eyes.

 

“Tae!” Jimin yelled.

 

“Get over here and help me drag this big baby!” Jimin added.

 

“I’m coming!” Taehyung yelled back. He then looked back at Yeri.

 

“Don’t be freaked out. I’ll see you later.” He says as he walks away. Yeri watched as the three boys got in the car and drove off.

 

“Hey!” Yeri turned to see her brother with his friend Hoseok.

 

“You seen Jungkook?” Namjoon asks her.

 

“Yeah, Jimin and Taehyung drove off with him.” She answered.

 

“Oh they found him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter