After Kiss

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what happened?” Jimin asked his friend.

 

“Well… I think… I-.”

 

“You what?” Jimin got closer to his friend.

 

“I think I kissed Yeri.” Jimin's eyes widened.

 

“You kissed a girl?!”

 

“I didn’t mean to. I was drunk.” Jungkook said, as he got out of the bed and started pacing around the room.

 

“What did Yeri do?” Jimin asked. Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to remember, but he couldn’t remember.

 

“I don’t remember.” Jungkook told Jimin.

 

“Damn. So all you remember is the kiss?”

 

“Yeah.” Jungkook turned to look at his friend, who had the biggest grin on his face.

 

“What?” Jungkook asked.

 

“You kissed Yeri.” Jimin said, the grin never leaving his face.

 

“Dude, shut up.”

 

“Oh my gosh. Namjoons gonna kill you!”

 

—————————

 

Yeri got up from her bed and walked downstairs to see her mother and brother eating breakfast.

 

“Morning.” Yeri said as she walked over to the table and sat down. Her mother and brother looked at each other and started giggling.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yeri asked noticing the actions of the two.

 

“Nothing.” Namjoon said.

 

“So you kissed a boy, huh?” Their mom asked. Yeri looked at her mother with a shocked face.

 

“What? No! Who said tha-.”

 

“Oh please Yerim-Ah. It’s okay. I remember my first kiss.” Ms. Kim said to Yeri.

 

“I can’t believe this. I’m leaving.” Yeri says as she walks back to her room. She jumped back onto her bed and fell back asleep.

 

6 hours later

 

“Yeri! Yeri!” Namjoon yelled as he knocked on her door. She lazily got out of bed and opened her door.

 

“What?!”

 

“Someone is outside for you.” Namjoon tells her. Yeri was dumbfounded. Who came to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter