Date?

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you guys are okay now?” Namjoon asks Yeri and Jungkook. They all sat at the table and Yeri had explained the whole situation.

 

“They didn’t hurt you did they?” Taehyung asked Yeri checking her face for scars. This caused Yeri to blush a little bit.

 

“Yah. Why’re you acting like that? She’s obviously fine there’s no need to touch her face.” Yoongi tells Taehyung.

 

“I’m just making sure.” Taehyung says.

 

“Well stop you’re not her boyfriend.”

 

“Yeah, if anything Jungkook's her boyfriend. He’s the one who protected her.” Hoseok adds, causing Jungkook to glare his friend down.

 

“Well if I knew I’d be the one who saved her.” Taehyung tells the boy.

 

“Can we please forget about it please.” Yeri pleaded to the boys. They all agreed to drop it and continue to eat and just relax.

 

—————————-

 

Namjoon and Yeri entered their house to find their mother on the couch sleeping. Yeri made her way into her room and was about to fall asleep until her brother knocked on her door and entered.

 

“Hey sis. You okay?” Yeri looked at him all confused.

 

“Yeah. Why are you asking?”

 

“Well after the incident today I just wanted to make sure nothing severe really happened to you.” Yeri smiled at her brother who was concerned about her.

 

“Yes. I am. All thanks to Jungkook.” Yeri assures him.

 

“Oh that boy. I owe him one.” Namjoon thought for a second and had come up with a idea.

 

“I got it! You should take him out on a date!” Yeri looked at her brother with a shocked face.

 

“You’re kidding me right? I don’t even know him that well.” Yeri told her brother.

 

“Well he did save your life so if anything you owe him.” Yeri thought about going on a date with Jungkook. Just the thought brought butterflies to her stomach.

 

“Look don’t think too much about it. If you don’t want to well I’ll just figure out something else.” Namjoon said to her.

 

“We’ll talk more about it tomorrow. Goodnight.” He added as he walked out the room.

 

“Goodnight.” Yeri laid her head on her pillow and looked up at her roof and kept thinking if she should ask Jungkook out on a date. She wanted to repay him for saving her life but she didn’t wanna ask him out on date, due to the fact that maybe he wouldn’t want to go out with her.

 

————————

 

“So you like her?” Jin asked Jungkook, who was sitting in the passenger side of his car.

 

“I don’t even know that well. How could I like her?” Jungkook replied. Jin smirked cause he knew he was lying.

 

“Well why don’t you get to know her? Ask her out on a date.” Jin says to him. Jungkook looked at his friend with a shocked face.

 

“You’re kidding me right?” Jin chuckled at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter