Seoul Night

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate you both.” Jungkook said as he sat in the back seat of Yoongi’s car.

 

“Hey, we just got you a date with Yeri. Be thankful.” Hoseok told Jungkook. Jungkook just scoffed at the comment. He then turned his head to the window and let his imagination run wild.

 

“Come on babe!” Yeri said as she pulled Jungkook around. They were on the streets of Seoul just hanging around like all couples do.

 

“Kookie come on! Kookie! Kookie!”

 

“Jungkook!” Yoongi yelled. Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Yoongi.

 

“You thinking about Yeri?” Yoongi asked him smirking.

 

“What?! No!” Jungkook lied. He then turned his head back to the window and just let his imagination go to work once again.

 

——————

 

6:50 p.m.

 

Yeri stood in front her mirror and just stared at herself.

 

Will Jungkook think I look good?

 

She was wearing skinny black jeans, and a white bugs bunny sweatshirt. She wanted to stay basic.

 

“Hey.” She turned around to see her mother standing at her door.

 

“Hey mom.”

 

“Where you headed off to?” Her mom asks.

 

“I’m going on a….. date.” Yeri replies.

 

“Date?! Oh my gosh! With that Joon Hyung boy?!”

 

“What?! You mean Jung Kook?” Her mother stopped talking to think.

 

“Yes! Jungkook. Oh my gosh my little girl’s finally going on a date!” Her mother started smiling.

 

“Mom, calm down.”

 

“Yeri! He’s here!” Namjoon yelled from the living room.

 

—————-

 

Earlier

 

“Alright. Wallet? Check. Phone? Check. Looking good?” Jungkook then looked at his mirror.

 

“Check.” He said smiling at how good he looked.

 

“Dang. I hang around Jin too much.” He grabbed his keys, bid goodbye to his parents, and left the house.

 

“You remember being young and in love?” Mrs. Jeon asked.

 

“Not really it was so long ago.” Her husband replied.

 

———————————-

 

Now

 

Yeri walked to the living room to see a very handsome boy sitting on her couch, waiting for her.

 

“Hi.” She said brushing her hair back. Jungkook stared at the beautiful girl in front of him.

 

“Wow.” He managed to get out, which caused Yeri to smile and blush.

 

“Aww. Okay you kids go out now. Have some fun.” Namjoon said as he started pushing them out the door.

 

“Bring her back before 11.” He adds, before shutting the door.

 

“They’re gonna have such beautiful kids.” Ms. Kim said.

 

“Mom!” Namjoon yelled.

 

——————————

 

The date had begun, but all they’ve been doing is walking around Seoul. Admiring the sky, listening to the chit chat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter