Date night

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stood there in front of Yeri’s house wondering if he should knock or run away. He could feel himself heating up. It was cold out but yet he still managed to sweat. He took a deep breath and finally got the courage to knock. He waited and waited until the door opened showing a beautiful young girl still in her uniform.

 

“Am I too early?” Jungkook asked nervously. Namjoon noticed his friend standing at the door.

 

“Jungkook! You’re here!” He yelled in glee.

 

“Come in please.” Yeri said to him as she grabbed his hand and led him in. Jungkook walked in and noticed the lady staring at him with a pretty smile.

 

“Hello I’m Jeon Jung Kook.” He said as he bowed to her.

 

“Why hello Jungkook. I’m Kim Nam Ri. I’m the mother of these two beautiful children.” Their mom told Jungkook.

 

“I’ve heard some stories about you.” She adds. Jungkook got nervous. Were they good stories? Bad stories?

 

“Namjoon told me that you saved my little girl’s life, and Yeri told me you were really handsome.”

 

“Mom!” Yeri yelled as her face started to turn red. Jungkook blushed at the comment.

 

—————————————-

 

8:35 P.M.

 

They sat around the dinner table and ate the food Ms. Kim had prepared for all of them.

 

“So how’d you two meet in the first place?” Ms. Kim asked Yeri and Jungkook. Jungkook stopped eating and told her that they have the same first period together. They continued talking for a very long time. Yeri was kind of getting jealous. She was the one who wanted to hang out with Jungkook, but yet here was her mother hogging him. Yeri took a quick glance at the boy and noticed some sauce on his lip. She grabbed a nearby napkin and started to wipe the sauce off his face. She turned his head so they could face each other. That’s when it felt as if these two were the only ones in the room. They locked eyes and admired one another’s beauty.

 

She’s so beautiful.

 

How can there be such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter