Nervous Nelly

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook wake up baby. Baby wake up. Yah! Jungkook! Wake the hell up you bum!” Jimin yelled ripping his blanket off him. Jungkook groaned and started squirming around.

 

“How the hell did you get in my house?” Jungkook asked Jimin half awake.

 

“You’re sweet mother let me in. Now no more questions hurry up we’re almost late to school.” Jimin told him as he started to gather all of Jungkook's belongings.

 

“I hate my life.”

 

30 minutes later

Hana Academy

 

“And we’re here.” Taehyung said as he opened the door for Yeri and him. He gestured for Yeri to enter first.

 

“Thank you.” She tells him. They entered the classroom and there were already some students inside. Some talking in groups, others sitting alone.

 

“Why hello beautiful I don’t believe we’ve met.” A boy said to Yeri as he walked over to the two.

 

“Are you talking to me?” Yeri asked shyly.

 

“Well who else in this room is beautiful? Other than me of course.” The boy replied. Yeri’s face slowly started to turn red.

 

“Back off Jin. This is Namjoon’s little sister.” Taehyung told the boy.

 

“Oh really? How is he so ugly, but you’re so attractive?” Jin asked eyeing her up and down.

 

“Jin! Dude do you just have to hit on every single girl?” Taehyung asked him showing a bit of anger.

 

“Haha, bro chill. I’m just playing. The names Kim Seokjin Hana Academies biggest flirt, but also the most handsome.” Jin says as he extends his arm out to Yeri. She shakes his hand and introduces herself to him. As the three talked the bell rang indicating class to begin.

 

“There’s a seat next to me come on.” Taehyung told Yeri as he grabbed her hand and led her to the seats. Yeri’s emotions started to go all over the place.

 

“Yeri calm down. He’s just holding your hand that’s it!”

 

“There you sit here and I’ll be right next to you.” Taehyung told Yeri as he let go and sat down in his desk. Yeri sat down in the desk beside and tried to calm herself down in her head.

 

“That just happened! A cute boy just held your hand!”

 

In reality she slapped herself.

 

“Calm down!”

 

“Alright class before we start I’d like to welcome Ms. Kim Ye Rim to our class.” An old man said to the class. Every single student looked Yeri’s way and greeted her.

 

“Hello everyone.” She said as she stood up and bowed then sat right back down.

 

“Oh how cute. Well now that we’re settled in our seats let’s begin today’s less-.”

 

“We’re here!” Two boys ran into the classroom. Both were out of breath trying to catch their breaths.

 

“Jungkook. Jimin. Since this is the first time this has happened I’ll let you two off with a warning.” The teacher told them.

 

“Thank you sir.” They both said as they bowed to him. They made their way to their seats and Jungkook noticed a new face in the class. She was pretty and her seat was right next to his.

 

“Oh crap.” Jungkook whispered to himself as he stopped walking. He stopped Jimin before he could sit in his seat.

 

“Yah! Jungkook what’re you doing?” Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter