You like me?

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri say in class and was upset because Jungkook wasn’t present today. He had training over at BigHit studios. As she sat there she felt a buzz in her pocket. She pulled out her phone and saw she had received a text from Jungkook himself.

 

“Currently on a break. Come visit me.” Yeri read the message to herself. She smiled and replied with will do.

 

“Can’t believe Jungkook’s about to become a superstar, I’m way better looking than him. I deserve to be a star.” Jin said.

 

“Maybe gain some talent.” Taehyung said to him.

 

“Hey! I am talented!” Jin told him.

 

“Maybe I should go down to that agency. Have them stare at me for a very long time. Maybe then they’ll appreciate my looks.” Jin added.

 

“Well maybe you and I could go.” Yeri tells him. He looks at her confused.

 

“I’m going to meet up with him after school. Why don’t we go together. I could meet up with Jungkook, and you could go complain to them why you haven’t been scouted yet.” Yeri adds.

 

“Okay, lets meet up after school.” Jin says.

 

“So you’re going to meet up with Jungkook?” Taehyung asked. Yeri looked at Taehyung and noticed he looked a little weird.

 

“Yeah. He texted me to go meet up with him after school.” Yeri replies.

 

“Oh. So are you two like an item?” Taehyung asked.

 

“What? No. We’re just friends.”

 

Although I wish we were more than friends.

 

“Oh okay.” Taehyung went back to writing notes.

 

———————————-

 

Yeri and Wendy were sitting at a table eating their lunch.

 

“Hey.” The two stop munching on their food and looked to see Yoongi standing there.

 

“Hey Yoongi.” Yeri said as she slowly swallowed her food.

 

“Okay listen. I’m here because I heard you liked me.” He said looking at Wendy. Wendy choked on her food.

 

“Okay listen there’s an explanation-.”

 

“Don’t wanna hear it. Just know I think you’re cute. We shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter