Drama class

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri stepped out the car and dashed into her house.

 

“Hey Yeri how was school?” Their mother asked her as she stopped folding clothes.

 

“It was embarrassing.” Yeri replied going straight to her room.

 

“What do you-.” Before their mother could finish Yeri slammer the door shut. Seconds later Namjoon finally walked through the door.

 

“Yah Joonie what’s wrong with your sister?” His mother asked him. Namjoon remembered the incident and immediately started laughing.

 

“Why are you laughing?” She asked Namjoon as she started to stand up. Namjoon couldn’t reply he was laughing too hard. She walked over to him and pinched his ear.

 

“Did you embarrass your sister in front of the whole school?!” She yelled. Namjoon winced as she yelled in his ear.

 

“Why would I do that? She embarrassed herself.” Namjoon said to his mom.

 

“Eh? How?” Namjoon explained the whole situation.

 

Meanwhile Yeri was in her room with her head in her pillow.

 

Their faces were so close. Yeri finally got up and brushed herself off.

 

“Sorry.” She said bowing and walking away quickly.

 

“Oh my gosh why me?” She asked being all sad.

 

~~~~

 

Jungkook and one his friends Hoseok were at the gym playing basketball.

 

“Did coach ever tell you if you were starting in tomorrow’s game.”

 

Our faces were so close to each other.

 

“Yo Jungkook.”

 

She was so beautiful.

 

Hoseok grabbed the ball and threw it at Jungkook's chest making him snap out of his thoughts.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You seem distracted.” Hoseok said. Jungkook took the ball and shot it. It went in.

 

“I don’t get distracted.” Jungkook told him adding a little smirk.

 

“Yeah sure whatever. Anyways you still haven’t answered my question. Are you starting tomorrow?” Hoseok asked once again.

 

“Of course why wouldn’t I be?” Jungkook replied.

 

“It’s just the whole being late to coaches class thing.” Hoseok told him.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” Jungkook assured him.

 

“And also the whole disturbing class because you were too shy to sit next to girl.” Hoseok said.

 

“I wasn’t shy! I just didn’t know her so I didn’t feel comfortable sitting next to her.” Jungkook told him slowly turning red.

 

Hoseok just laughed at the boy.

 

“Whatever you say man.”

 

9:00 P.M.

 

Yeri, Namjoon, and their mother gathered around the table to eat.

 

“So Jungkook huh?” Namjoon said to Yeri moving his eyebrows up and down. Yeri stopped eating and just stared at her brother with pure hate.

 

“Shut up. It was an accident.” Yeri told her brother.

 

“Oh well I’m sure Taehyung will be happy to hear that.” Namjoon said as he put food into his mouth. Yeri stared at her brother with confusion.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked him.

 

“I mean Taehyung was kinda wishing he was the one who caught you.” Namjoon replied with a mouth full of food.

 

“Oh my gosh at least swallow son.” Their mother said in disgust.

 

“Why would he want to be the one to catch me?” Yeri asked.

 

“Why do you think you idiot? Obviously because he’s starting to like you. I don’t know why he literally just met you. But hey I guess it’s true what they say love at first sight is real.” Namjoon told her.

 

Is he being serious?! Taehyung is starting to like me?

 

“My little girl is attracting all the handsome boys huh?” Her mother said giving her a few nudges.

 

“Mom stop, no I’m not.” Yeri said all embarrassed.

 

“I’m so proud of my little girl. Already attracting boys. Yah Joonie, when are you gonna find yourself a woman and settle down?”

 

“Mom I’m still so young.” Namjoon replied to her.

 

“Yet you have no one. Isn’t it embarrassing when your sister is getting more tail than you?”

 

“Mom!” The two siblings yelled in unison.

 

7:35 A.M.

 

“Jungkookie wake up babe~.” Jungkook woke up to see a beautiful girl next to him on his bed.

 

“Kookie you’re so cute when you wake up.” Jungkook rubbed his eyes and was startled to see who was on his bed next to him.

 

“Yeri? What’re you doing here?” He asked. He noticed she was in a bra and some tights that hugged her lower body. He took a big gulp and slowly started to sweat.

 

“You don’t remember what we did? Last night?” She said seductively as she trailed her finger on his chest.

 

“OH MY GOD!” Jungkook yelled shooting up from his bed. He was all sweaty and terrified.

 

“What the heck?” He looked around and saw no girl. Just him in his pajamas. He calmed down but not before he hit himself in the head.

 

“Gosh Jungkook she’s your friends sister you ert.” He said to himself.

 

“What happened?!” Jungkook’s father ran into Jungkook’s room with a frying pan and a ladle.

 

“Are you okay son? Where’s the thief at huh?” His dad asked looking around the room.

 

“What? No. There’s no thief, I just had a nightmare.” Jungkook told his father. His dad calmed down a little bit.

 

“Oh? Okay. Well I’ll be leaving then. You…. uh… just get ready for school.” His dad said walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter