Getting Noticed and Jealous

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Academy

 

Yeri entered the school and went straight to her locker.

 

“Hey.” Yeri turned around to see Taehyung standing there with a smile on his face.

 

“Hey Taehyung.” Yeri said as she returned to what she was doing. Taehyung leaned against the lockers beside hers and stared at the girl. Yeri could feel his eyes glaring right at her.

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

 

“Nothing, just like staring at beautiful things.” Taehyung replied, making Yeri chuckle and blush.

 

“Hey guys!” They look to see Wendy walking over to them with Jin following her.

 

“Did you guys hear?” She asked Yeri and Taehyung.

 

“What?” The two asked in unison.

 

“Bang Si Hyuk is coming to our school!” Wendy told them with excitement.

 

“Wait. You mean the Bang Si Hyuk. Mr. Hitman Bang?” Taehyung asked Wendy.

 

“Yes!”

 

“Wow. But why?”

 

“Probably heard around town about my good looks and now he’s looking for me.” Jin said.

 

“Who’s looking for you?” Yoongi showed up with Jungkook following behind him. Jungkook met eyes with Yeri and smiled at her. She sent a smile right back.

 

“Bang Si Hyuk is coming!” Taehyung tells Yoongi.

 

“What?! Here?! But wh-.” Before Yoongi could finish the main door opened and in came a short, heavy looking man. He was with two other men who seemed to be his bodyguards. He entered the school and started scanning around.

 

“Welcome Mr. Bang.” The principle said as he ran up to the man. It was the Bang Si Hyuk. Famous CEO.

 

“Hello. Don’t worry I won’t be here for long.” Mr. Bang says to the principle.

 

“No, no. You don’t need to rush yourself. Can I help you with anything?”

 

“Wow look at him try and kiss up to that man.” Yoongi said with a disgusted face, making the others chuckle a little.

 

“Well I’m here looking for someone.” Mr. Bang says.

 

“Who would that be sir?”

 

“Well I don’t know his name, but-.” His eyes wandered around until he spotted someone.

 

“Him.” He says excitedly, pointing at someone. Everyone followed his finger and saw who he was pointing at.

 

“Me?”

 

“Yes!” Si Hyuk walks over excitedly to the person.

 

“What is your name?” He asks.

 

“It’s Jeon Jung Kook sir.” Everyone was confused as to why one of the biggest CEO’s in the world wanted to meet up with Jungkook.

 

“Ahh~ Jungkook. Well Mr. Jeon I was out on the streets walking around when I heard this wonderful voice. And that wonderful voice belonged to you.” Jungkook didn’t know how to react. He just stood there and stared at the man with a confused face.

 

“I know this is a lot to take in, so here’s my card. Call me whenever you’re free so we can talk about making you a big star.” He then turned around and walked out of the school. As soon as he left everyone turned to look at Jungkook who was still a little shocked by what just happened.

 

“Dude. What just happened?”

 

————————-

 

Lunch

 

Jungkook sat a table all alone staring at the card he had received.

 

Is this really happening?

 

“Hey.” He looked away from the card to see Yeri standing there.

 

“Can I sit with you?” She asks.

 

“Yeah of course.” Jungkook replied happily. She smiled at him and sat down.

 

“So, this morning was crazy right?” Yeri asks.

 

“Yeah, it was. I’m still confused about this whole thing.” Jungkook tells her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter