Drama brewing

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jungkook’s House-

 

“I can’t believe that just happened!” Jungkook put his face into his pillow and started squirming around on his bed.

 

“What’s wrong with me?!”

 

-FLASHBACK- 

 

“You finally told him you liked him huh?” Yeri looked at Jin, with a shocked expression.

 

“Did he really just say that?” Yeri asked herself. She started to lose it mentally. She didn’t know what to say, she was at a loss for words.

 

“Ahh~~ by the way you’re looking at me, makes me think that’s a no.” Jin said, all chanlant.

 

“You- You- like me?” Jungkook asked Yeri. She didn’t know how to respond, she was at a loss for words.

 

“You like me? Th- That’s gr- great. Umm… I think I left something back in the recording room. I’m j- just gonna go get it.” Jungkook says walking towards a door.

 

“Jungkook that’s the bathroom.” Jin tells him.

 

“I left something in here also.”

 

“Kookie, that’s the girls bathroom.” Jin adds. Jungkook looked at the door and then at the sign, and it was indeed the girls bathroom. He let out a awkward laugh.

 

“Oh how embarra-.” Before he could finish, Jungkook ran past them and out the building.

 

Yeri didn’t know what to do. Her mind raced, but her body was almost frozen.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Jin said waving his hand in her face. Still no reaction from the girl.

 

“Yeri…. Yeri… YERI!!!” Yeri came back to reality.

 

“You okay?” Jin asks once again.

 

“Umm…. I don’t know. For some reason, I was imagining him kissing me after he found out. I feel a little off.” Yeri responds.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter