Going for it

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait so Jungkook likes me?” Yeri asked her brother. Namjoon nodded.

 

“But Taehyung also likes me?” She added.

 

“That’s right. How you got two of my bestest friends to like you I’ll never know.” Yeri ignored her brothers comments and instead just kept thinking about the two boys who liked her. She thought Taehyung was nice and very handsome, but there was something about Jungkook that just attracted her to him.

 

“What do I do?” Yeri asked Namjoon.

 

“Well obviously you like Jungkook so just tell-.”

 

“Wait what? Who said I liked-.”

 

“Sis, stop. I know you do.” Yeri didn’t say another word. He was right. Over the days Yeri has been falling for Jungkook.

 

“He’s special.” Yeri muttered. She had never fallen for another boy like this before. She feel could feel a connection.

 

“You need to tell him. Don’t worry about Taehyung, he’s cute he’ll eventually find someone.” Namjoon told her. He then bid her goodnight and walked out the room. She was about to get lost in her thoughts when she saw her computer game still running. She quickly grabbed her headset and continued to play on.

 

“Sorry guys, My brother came in-.”

 

“Jungkook likes you?!” Wendy asked over the headset. The whole time Namjoon and Yeri were having a conversation the game had still been running. Their voices could be heard by both Wendy and Seulgi. There was no point in hiding information from the girls considering they had just heard everything. Yeri explained the situation to the both of them.

 

“So Jungkook, the boy who’s supposedly afraid of women, is in love.” Wendy said jokingly.

 

“And Yeri is the lucky lady.” Seulgi added.

 

“And she likes him back.”

 

“Aww they like each other.” The two girls started squealing into their mics.

 

“Guys stop it.” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter