Results

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator door opened and Jungkook stepped out. Thoughts ran through his mind as he walked towards the door.

 

Oh my gosh what am I doing? What if I fail? I can’t even sing!

 

Jungkook stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. Then he knocked.

 

“Come in!” Jungkook opened the door and walked in.

 

——————————

 

One hour later

 

Yeri was sitting in the lobby reading a book, as she waited on Jungkook.

 

“Your boyfriend is very lucky to have a girl like you. It’s been a hour and you’re still here waiting.” The front lady said.

 

“Oh no. I’m not-.”

 

Before she could finish the elevator door opened revealing Jungkook. He was showing no emotion. Yeri got up and ran over to him.

 

“How was it?” She asked him. He looked at her with sadness.

 

“I…. I passed the audition!” He said becoming happier.

 

“What?! Really?!” Yeri asked.

 

“Yes. I begin training to become an idol tomorrow.” Jungkook told her. Yeri then hugged him.

 

“I’m so happy!” Yeri tells him.

 

——————-

 

Jungkook and Yeri left the Bighit building, and were walking to Yeri’s house.

 

“So they made you sing for an hour?” Yeri asked Jungkook.

 

“Not just sing. They made me rap and dance.” Jungkook told her.

 

“Wow. Rapper Jeon in the house!” Yeri said trying to all gangster. Jungkook chuckled at her acting. As they continued to walk they talked about random things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter