Feelings

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Yeri sat in their seats and would take quick glances at each other causing the other to smile and blush.

 

“Gosh you two are disgusting.” Yoongi said with a disgusted face. They ignored him. The whole day throughout school they would glance at each other and just smile at one another.

 

School finally came to an end and Yeri gathered up her belongings and walked out the school. It wasn’t till a few seconds after she walked out the door when she felt someone grab her wrist and turn her around.

 

“Where are you going?” Taehyung was standing there with Namjoon. Yeri remembered she promised to hang out with Taehyung after school.

 

“Umm… I was looking for you of course.” She lied, giving him a smile.

 

“Well I already told Namjoon that you’re mine for a couple hours so let’s go.” Taehyung grabbed Yeri’s hand and lead her to his car.

 

“That girl. She’s gonna cause trouble, and what am I gonna do? I’m just sit back and enjoy.” Namjoon said to himself as he watched the two walk away hands still linked together.

 

Yeri felt tons of eyes on her as she and Taehyung walked to his car hand in hand. Yeri couldn’t help but feel a sort of happiness, but also a feeling of knowing her actions are wrong.

 

Oh gosh feelings stop messing with me.

 

—————————-

 

Jungkooks house

3:45

 

“Okay what am I wearing?!” Jungkook asked as he tried on different clothes.

 

“Dude I don’t care. Why am I even here?!” Jin groaned as he laid on Jungkooks bed.

 

“Because you love me. And also everyone else had plans.” Jungkook told him. Jin started groaning again.

 

“Look just help me and we’ll be done.” Jin groaned one last time before he finally got up and helped the younger boy pick out a outfit. Jin picked a simple white t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

 

“Here.” Jungkook looked at the clothing Jin picked and didn’t like it.

 

“Too simple.” He said. Jin’s anger grew.

 

“Buddy. You’re going to her house! You’re not taking her to Seoul Fashion Week!” Jin yelled, causing Jungkook to flinch a little.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just nervous.” Jungkook said as he sat on his bed and placed his face on his palms. Jin calmed down and realized that his friend really liked this girl.

 

“Jungkook listen. Don’t be nervous. Just go have fun. Maybe try and woo her. Whatever you do she’ll like you, because other than being a nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter