Welcome

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay Ye Rim this is it. Your first day. Be calm, be cool, be nice.”

“Hey.”

“You’re gonna do great things here. You’re gonna learn great things, you’re gonna make tons of friends.”

“Hey!”

“But most importantly you’re not gonna let any boys get in your way.”

“Hey you idiot! We’re here! Hurry and get out.”

Yeri snapped out of her thoughts and looked to see her brother outside of their car waiting for her to get out. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. She got out and looked at the beautiful school in front her.

“Wow. It’s beautiful.” Yeri said in awe.

“You say that now, but couple months in you’re gonna think this place is a crap hole.” Namjoon told her as he put on his shades. Yeri couldn’t help but scoff at her old brother.

“Shades? Seriously?”

“Gotta look fly lil sis. For the ladies.” He said as he nodded at some girls. Yeri looked at him in disgust.

“Now come on let’s go.” He added as he made his way into the school. Yeri followed behind him. They got to the front door and went inside. Yeri stood there in awe. It was absolutely beautiful. She looked around until someone bumped into her. She fell on her bottom.

“Oh I’m so sorry.”

Yeri looked up to see the most handsome young man she’s ever seen. He had his hand out towards her. She took his hand and he helped her back to her feet.

“I’m so sorry about that. I didn't mean to do tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter