After Game

Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End of school

 

Yeri was the only one left in the classroom. She was packing her stuff.

 

“Hey Mr. Rodgers.” Someone walked in and Yeri looked to see who it was and there standing near the door was Jungkook.

 

“Oh hello Jungkook.” Yeri says to him.

 

“W-Where’s Mr. Rodgers?” He asked her without making eye contact.

 

“He Just left. Why?” Yeri asked him.

 

“Crap. I needed the notes on body movements. I’ll just be leaving.” Jungkook replies to her as he leaves.

 

“Wait!” She yells making him come back.

 

“I have the notes right here. If you need to copy them down I’ll just give this to you.” Yeri tells him as she pulls out a piece of paper out her bag.

 

“Seriously?” He asks. Yeri walked up to him and handed it to him.

 

“Take it.” Jungkook took it out her hand.

 

“Wow thanks. I’ll give it back to you tomorrow.” Jungkook tells her.

 

“Okay.” The two stood there staring into each other’s eyes.

 

“Um I’ll go now.” Jungkook says as he walks away.

 

He is kind of cute.

 

After Game

 

“Good job today Namjoonie.” Yeri, Namjoon, and their mother walked into their house and they just sat in random places in the living room.

 

“Yeah you did good.” Yeri tells him.

 

“Thanks little sis.”

 

*beep*

 

Namjoon pulled out his phone and saw he got a text from Taehyung. He started texting back.

 

*beep*

 

“Well I’ll be heading out.” Namjoon tells his girls.

 

“Eh?! Where are you going?” Their mother asked him.

 

“The guys and I are gonna head out to eat for our victory today. He also told me to invite you squirt. So what do you say? Wanna come?” He asks Yeri.

 

“Sure. I’m starving.” Yeri replies.

 

“What about me?” Their mom asks.

 

“I’ll bring you back food. Promise.” Namjoon tells her.

 

———————

 

Yeri and Namjoon showed up at some burger joint and walked in. They walk in and see six guys sitting next to each other at one table teasing one another.

 

“Hey Namjoon!” They all yelled.

 

“Oh look he brought his little sister.”

 

“Hello.” Yeri said being a little shy. The two siblings sat down at the table with them.

 

“I’m gonna go get drinks. Anyone want anything?” Taehyung asked as he stands up.

 

“I’ll come with you.” Yeri says as she stands up as well.

 

“Oh~ I see what’s going on here.” Yoongi says looking at the two smiling. Yeri and Taehyung both rolled their eyes and walked off to the counter.

 

“Jungkook aren’t you a little jealous?” Jin asked his friend.

 

“What the heck? Why would I be jealous?” Jungkook replies.

 

“Oh I’m sorry its just she’s been on you twice.” Jin teased.

 

“Shut up.” Jungkook says angrily.

 

“Seriously Jin. I’m right here.” Namjoon says.

 

“Sorry I’ll stop joking around.” Jin apologizes. Jungkook ignored the apology and reached in his pocket for his phone but didn’t feel anything.

 

“Crap. I’ll be right back.” Jungkook says as he leaves his seat and walks out the burger joint.

 

“So d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter