Epilogue

The Wolf and The Human

Kangmin and Hojung decided to head to Berlin before heading back to the states, going with Donghun, Luna and Hansol as they had to deliver the reports. Luna had spent the past couple months trying to find some clue as to where her human friends had gone and Moonbin had come back to them with an answer so it was a perfect time for them to go, since Donghun had written up a very detailed report of what had happened in the last few months.

"Are you ready to face them?" Asked Donghun as he turned to Luna. "I don't know," confessed Luna. "I don't even remember who they are," she said. "Whatever happens, we're here," said Hansol. "Yeah," said Kangmin. "From what I heard they've been looking for you too," he said.

When they got to Berlin Moonbin had come to get them at the train station. "Just in time for the European team to come over," said Moonbin. "Oh, Taeseon's here?" Asked Kangmin. "Yeah," said Moonbin. "He had come to get you," he said. "Ah, okay," said Kangmin. "Is there anyone else with him?" He asked. "Jihun and Hayoung," said Moonbin. "Okay cool," said Kangmin.

"I think they were scared of their current youngest travelling home with a werewolf hunter," Hojung said with a snicker. Moonbin shook his head in amusement as they reached the jeep. Moonbin got in the driver's seat with Luna in the passenger seat while Donghun, Hansol, Kangmin and Hojung got into the backseat. After making sure everyone was comfortable Moonbin started the jeep and drove off, heading back to the coffee shop.

When they got there Moonbin went straight to work, going behind the counter after getting Donghun's report from him. Donghun, Hansol and Luna found a table after ordering the usual from Moonbin. Kangmin found Taeseon, Jihun and Hayoung nearby and went to sit with them. Hojung went to sit at a separate table for now after getting an order placed.

"Good to see things are back to normal," called Moonbin as he read over the report. "It's been a while since we had peace," agreed Donghun as he shook his head. "It seems like it," said Moonbin. "Well," he said. "Your human's friend should be here soon," he said. "Okay," said Donghun.

 

~



Taeseon sighed as he looked at Kangmin. "What was the whole reason for going to the U.K.?" He asked. "I wanted advice about something," said Kangmin. "And I did ask beforehand," he said. "Kino was busy and going through bad days so the next person I turned to was Chan," he said.

"It was that important that you had to go in person huh?" Asked Jihun as he tilted his head to the side. "Yes," said Kangmin as he looked down. "The attack was unexpected, you know that," he said. "I know, I know," said Taeseon as he scratched the back of his head. "Don't worry about it though, we're just glad you're safe," he said.

Rocky came over with their order, placing it down on the table. "How's Eunwoo doing?" Asked Kangmin as he looked up at Rocky. "He's doing okay, we were really surprised, that he decided to return to work a the hospital," he said. "Must've been bad, for him to reconsider working there," he said.

Taeseon, Jihun and Hayoung turned to Kangmin. "I was near death, I know he wouldn't've had me turned if he could've done something about it," said Kangmin. "Yeah, turning someone is a last resort," agreed Rocky before he went back to get the other orders and deliver them to the other tables.

"Well," said Hayoung. "Let's hope that nothing like this happens again," he said. "To anyone else anyway," he added. "Right," said Kangmin as he nodded, taking a coffee cup and drinking from it. Taeseon, Hayoung and Jihun took their cups of coffee and drank from the cups, sitting in comfortable silence.

 

~



Rocky went to deliver Hojung's coffee to him, putting the tray down. "What brings you here?" He asked. "I was on the way back to the U.S. but I came here to help out Kangmin a bit," said Hojung as he took a sip of coffee. "Who's pack are you with?" Asked Rocky. "Taehyun's," said Hojung as he looked up at Rocky. "Though I believe you should know that by now," he said. Rocky shrugged. "Hey, just making sure," he said. "I know, I know," said Hojung as he nodded. Rocky nodded and walked away to get the other orders. Hojung shook his head and sat in silence, going through his phone.
 

~



The door bell chimed and in walked a human, causing everyone to look at her before going back to whatever they were doing. "Welcome, what can I get you?" Asked Moonbin. "I was told to ask for the usual," said the human. "Name?" Asked Moonbin as he pulled up the total. "Amber," said Amber as she handed the cash to Moonbin. Moonbin nodded and processed the order and wrote something down on the receipt before handing the change and the receipt back to Amber.

Amber looked at the receipt before looking around the coffee shop and spotting Donghun's table. She walked over and stood at the edge of the table. Donghun looked up, nodding. "Come sit down," he said, smiling softly as he motioned to the seat beside Luna.

"I would've never thought the day would come that I'd find you here alive," said Amber as she sat down beside Luna. Luna hummed. "It's sad because I don't remember anything from before," she said. "It's okay," said Amber. "You've done well it looks like," she said. "I've had help," said Luna as she nodded to Donghun and Hansol.

"Ah, excuse my manners, my name is Amber," said Amber. "Donghun," said Donghun. "Hansol," said Hansol. "So why did you help Luna?" Asked Amber. "I couldn't just leave her there," said Donghun. "And besides," he said. "She had no memories of before being captured, even if we let her go she wouldn't know where to go," he said.

 

~



After getting caught up on things Amber had to leave, though she promised to come visit Luna in the U.K. when she had time. "That went well," said Donghun as he looked at Luna. "I know," said Luna. "I'm surprised I managed to stay so calm," she said. "I told you, we're here," said Donghun.

The door opened and in walked in Taehyun and Sungwoon. "Well damn, you were right," said Taehyun as he spotted Hojung. Hojung snorts. "Well, I'm ready to go whenever," he said. "Good, we need to go," said Taehyun. "We're on a layover so," he said. "Okay," said Hojung as he got up and left with Taehyun and Sungwoon.

Kangmin turned to Taeseon. "So it's time to go then?" He asked. "I guess," said Taeseon. "Alright," said Kangmin as he got up. Taeseon, Hayoung and Jihun got up and went to leave with Kangmin.

"Kangmin," called Donghun. Kangmin walked over. "What's up?" He asked. "Chan wishes you luck," said Donghun. Kangmin grinned. "Thank you," he said. "Good luck to you guys," he said. Donghun smiled. "Thanks," he said. Kangmin nodded and left with his team.

"Well," said Donghun as he turned to Luna and Hansol. "We did good," he said. "We did," said Hansol. "It's going to be a long time before I feel like returning to a normal human life but," said Luna. "I think seeing Amber again has helped me come to a decision to return to it, eventually," she said. "Good," said Donghun. "Until then, we're here for you," he said. Hansol nodded in agreement.