Chapter 13

The Wolf and The Human

It was during a quiet time of the week when word from Jinwoo said that he was coming back. Donghun made sure to see if he could bring someone from iKon with him to see if they could track and find Junyoung or Euijin. Or anyone else for that matter. Kwangsuk assured them that they didn't have to kill the pack, just lead his team to the pack. Jinwoo got back to them a bit later, saying that he was heading over with Jinhwan.

When Jinwoo and Jinhwan arrived Chan immediately tackled Jinwoo. "Missed me?" Asked Jinwoo. "Mhm," said Chan as he clung to Jinwoo. "Chan," said Donghun as he chuckled some. "Sorry," said Chan as he moved away.

"Hello Jinhwan," said Donghun. "Hello," said Jinhwan. "Sorry to have to drag you into this but," Donghun said, scratching the back of his head. "It's okay," said Jinhwan. "I was expecting another wolf finding mission, but I didn't think I'd be helping my old faction mates," he said.

"Hello Jinhwan," said Kwangsuk as he walked over with Hansol and Kijoong. "Hello Kwangsuk, long time no see," said Jinhwan. "I see you increased the number of your team since the last time we spoke," he said. Kwangsuk hummed, his head tilting to the side.

Jinhwan tilted his head to the side before shrugging. "When are we going to start this?" He asked. "Well," said Kwangsuk. "Whenever you want," he said. "We can go now if that's alright, I don't want to stay for much longer than I have to," said Jinhwan. "We just need to locate his pack so," Kwangsuk said, shrugging. "As you've explained in the email," said Jinhwan as he nodded. "Let's go then," he said. Kwangsuk nodded and left with Hansol, Kijoong and Jinhwan.

"Now the waiting game begins," said Chan. "It seems so," said Jinwoo as he turned to Donghun. "Why did you ask for someone from iKon when you could've asked for someone else?" He asked. "It was Hansol's idea," said Donghun.

"There's one more person you could've asked for you know," said Jinwoo. "I was actually surprised to find out this person was a werewolf hunter, because we had saved him," he said. "Who?" Asked Donghun. "I think you've heard of his wolf-dog at least," said Jinwoo. "Oh, Hyunbin and Sanggyun?" Asked Chan.

"As far as I'm aware they don't even hunt that often anymore," said Jun as he walked over. "We have run into them in the past," said Chan. "Sanggyun's not a hunter without his reasons however," he said. "But Hyunbin's family has been werewolf hunters for many generations," he said. "To think he disguised it as being a deer hunter," said Jinwoo.

"Well," said Donghun. "I suppose he's had his reasons to disguise himself as a deer hunter when going to your coffee shop," he said. "Besides, you offered your help when he was in the hospital correct?" He asked. "It was Eunwoo, but yes," said Jinwoo. "I think deep down everyone knew they were werewolf hunters, but it was more due to Sanggyun that pushed us to help him," he said.

"I think in the end you might have gained an ally," said Chan. "Probably," said Jinwoo. "It's not like we're in need of allies, but it's nice to have more on the side of werewolf hunters," he said. "See, something good did come out of that," said Chan as he chuckled some.

 

~



Jinhwan came back with the others a couple days later, having found them. "Well, they weren't far," said Jinhwan. "My job is done here then," he said. "Fair enough," said Kwangsuk. "Thank you again for the help," he said.

"You found him?" Asked Donghun as he came downstairs. "It wasn't that hard really," said Jinhwan. "However I suggest being cautious, we were there for like two days and they seemed to be aware of our presence," he said. "And uh, your new werewolf, he's going to have to be careful," he said. "They know he's still alive," he said.

"I'm ready to take them on," said Kangmin as he came downstairs. "You have like no training in fighting except what you know as a vampire hunter, when you were human at that," said Donghun. "We'll have to train you," he said.

"They're getting ready to launch an attack," said Jinhwan. "You may have a very limited amount of time to even train him so I suggest you train him now," he said. "Who would you want to train you then?" Asked Donghun as he turned to Kangmin. "I know Chan's not a fighter," said Kangmin as he scratched the back of his head. "But it depends on who's willing," he said.

"I could do it," said Jinhwan as he shrugged. "Granted, we are careful," he added. "We don't want any accidents happening," agreed Kangmin. "Okay," he said. "We do this," he said. "I'll have to keep myself in the mindset that you're a vampire hunter, otherwise this might end badly but," Jinhwan said, scratching the back of his head. "You can do it," said Kangmin. "Let's get to training then," said Jinhwan. Kangmin nodded and went out the back door with Jinhwan following after him.

"You think it's a good idea for the kid?" Asked Kwangsuk as he looked at Donghun. "If anything Jinhwan would be the best teacher, he's not the leader of iKon for no reason now," said Donghun. "He would know how to teach Kangmin how to combat against werewolves, being a werewolf who hunted werewolves for years," he said. Kwangsuk hummed in response.

"Well," said Donghun as he looked at Hansol. "We need to talk," he said. "Again?" Asked Hansol as he tilted his head to the side. "Yes," said Donghun. "Let's take a car ride then?" He asked. "I guess," said Hansol. They headed out to the jeep and Donghun got into the driver's seat and Hansol got into the passenger seat. Donghun let out a deep breath before starting the jeep and backing out of the driveway before he drove off, heading towards London.