Chapter 1

The Wolf and The Human

Chan was in London with Donghun and Luna, going shopping with them. He was mostly dragged along because Sehyoon was out on missions so he went with them instead of staying home. Granted, he did have the choice to stay home with Jun but Chan wanted new clothes so he went with them.

"I'm hungry," said Luna. "We can stop somewhere," said Donghun. "Where do you want to eat Chan?" He asked, turning to Chan. "It doesn't matter," said Chan as he shrugged. "I'm up for anything," he said. "We'll go to a fast food restaurant then, I'm sure Jun wants food," said Donghun. "Sure," said Luna. Chan nodded. They headed to the nearest fast food restaurant.

While they were ordering food two familiar faces walked into the restaurant. "Oh, hey you three," said Moonbin. "Hey 'Bin, Chanwoo," said Donghun. "Missions?" He asked. "Yep," said Chanwoo. "It's been quite a while since we were out of Germany," he said. "Luckily your pack knows how to run the information network," said Donghun. "Of course," said Chanwoo. "So does yours don't get me wrong," he said. "Yeah," said Donghun.

“Moving on from here or staying around?” Asked Chan. “We’ll be staying for a couple days,” said Chanwoo. “Need a place to stay?” Asked Donghun. “I think we’re covered,” said Chanwoo. "But we'll come over after missions," he said. "You remember where we live I'm sure?" Asked Donghun. "Yes," said Chanwoo. "Alright," said Donghun. "Good luck then," he said when their orders were called. Chanwoo nodded and Donghun left with Luna and Chan.

Jun was sitting in the livingroom watching a movie when they got back to the house. "Enjoying the movie?" Asked Donghun. "I guess," said Jun as he turned to look at Donghun before turning back to the TV. "Want dinner?" Asked Chan as he went to sit down on the couch beside Jun with the bag of food. "Sure," said Jun as he reached over and took his portion of food. Luna and Donghun went over and grabbed their share of dinner before going to sit down and eating.

While they were watching the Underworld movies the doorbell rang, and Donghun got up and went to answer it. "Oh, hey guys," he said. "Hello," said Moonbin. "Done with your missions?" Asked Donghun. "Yeah," said Moonbin. "Well, come on in then," said Donghun as he moved to let them in before closing the door behind them and walking back into the livingroom. "Hey 'Bin, Chanwoo," said Chan as he looked at them before turning his attention back to the TV. "Hello Moonbin, Chanwoo," said Jun. "Hello Chan, Jun, Luna," said Moonbin. Chanwoo nodded in greeting.

"How's life with your pure blood mate being in a different country?" Asked Donghun. "Manageable," said Chanwoo as he scratched the back of his head. "He comes to visit twice a month and if I'm on missions he video calls me when I have internet," he said. "The need to be close to one's mate is always going to be there," remarked Jun. "But it's good to see you're trying," he said.

"I'd give you a report now but honestly nothing's happened," said Donghun as they continued their movie marathon. "Ah, it's alright," said Chanwoo. "We still got the rest of the country to scope out, we have missions all over the U.K.," he said."Ah, okay," said Donghun. "We have a guest room for you if you want to sleep in it," he said. "Sure," said Chanwoo. Moonbin nodded. "We're not pressed for time so," he said, shrugging.

"Just came to check on you, I'm assuming Sehyoon is out on a mission for Kris right now," he said. Donghun nodded. "He left a week ago, I assume he'll be back within a month or so," he said. "I see," said Chanwoo.

"Get them blood dens when you find them alright?" Asked Donghun. "We cleared one in London, which was why we were there when you were," said Moonbin. "We'll find them," he said. "I hate to see more people in the blood dens," said Luna. "We're managing to weed out the rest of the ones in Europe," said Moonbin. "Taeseon and his team are slowly dealing with them," he said. "Well, them and a few other teams when Taeseon needs a break from it," he added.

"Let me guess," said Donghun. "That's why Jisung and Kihyun were in Europe for about two years," he said. "Yes," said Moonbin. "They were one of the first teams to be sent after Taeseon returned home with his team," he said. "They came to the U.K. first, they stayed with us for a few weeks," said Chan.

"They had to make sure that your country was safe," said Moonbin. "I'm positive that Woojin had asked them to come here first," he said. "He does care about you, in his own way," he said. "I know," said Donghun. "We're so far apart in terms of how we both grew up that it's nice to see the little things we do for each other," he said. "I provide them a place to stay when they're here with Jason, and they bring protection since Jason's still part of my pack," he said. "You two will become closer as Jason becomes more known I'm sure," said Moonbin. "I'm sure of it," said Donghun.

After the movie marathon finished everyone moved to their rooms, wishing everyone goodnight. Donghun headed to his room that he was sharing with Luna after making sure Moonbin and Chanwoo were comfortable in the guest room. "Are you going to be okay tonight?" Asked Donghun as he turned to Luna. "I'll be fine," said Luna. "As long as you're in the same room I'll be fine," she added. Donghun nodded. "Alright," he said.

"If you don't want me in the same room..." Started Luna. "It's okay," said Donghun as he gave a reassuring smile. "Really," he said. "If I didn't want you in the same room as me you'd've been put in Chan and Sehyoon's room," he said. "That is true," said Luna as she giggled. "Those two like to cause a ruckus," she said. "It's good that Sehyoon is out on missions then," Donghun said with a snicker as he went to sit on his bed. Luna went to the other bed across the room, sitting down on it with a sigh.

"Will you really be okay?" Asked Donghun. "Yes," said Luna. "I'll be fine," she said. "The nightmares never come if someone's in the same room you know that," she said. "I can't help but worry you know that," said Donghun as he shook his head. "If I didn't know any better I'd think we were mates," said Luna. Donghun chuckled softly. "Yeah same," he said.