Chapter 48

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later 

 

"Hey everyone thank you for coming to the concert tonight, wow what a crowd" Baekhyun smiles into the crowd as Chen and Minseok stand beside him. "We are so happy to be back again on stage for all our fans. You have been through the worst and so have we and we want to thank you all for that" Baekhyun smiles as Minseok takes over.

 

"Hello everybody how are we all doing tonight?" Minseok shouts into the crowd receiving screams from the crowd making him delighted to be back home on the stage where he belongs.

 

"Hello everyone" Chen speaks and the crowd scream their hearts out. " You all know what happend to us and we are so grateful for all your love and support through everything. "We dont usually come out and talk like this at the beginning of the concert but I just wanted to share with you that I am all healed and ready for tonight. We want to thank you all like Minseok and Baek said. Your kind word and letters have been the strength we all needed so here we are back stronger and ready to blow the roof of this stadium" Chen wipes a tear when the crowd all start to clap.

 

"Hey I think its time to tell our fans the news, what you think?" Baekhyun looks at the others and to the crowd as the fans look confused. "What you think?" Baekhyun look to the side of the stage talking to someone out of their eye sight. 

 

"Tell them" Minseok says as he and Chen get excited just like the fans. " Wait I have to ask" Baekhyun laughs and keeps looking at the side of the stage. "Ok ok are you all ready for the news" He shouts into the crowd as they all scream Yes. "Oh come on I can't hear you, do you want the news?" with that the crowd shout Yes even louder making Baekhyun get ready to tell them.

 

"Ok so the rumours are true I am dating someone and I am so sorry but I would like to introduce you to him" Baekhyun walks to the side of the stage and grabs the persons hand and guides him on stage to the screams of the crowd.

 

"Everyone say hello to my Husband Chanyeol" Chanyeol waves into the crowd as they scream their lungs out making the others jump up and down on stage all excited that the fans approve.

 

"There is more news that we thought we needed to share with you so if you look up at the screen you will see" they all turn as the screen behind them shows Chanyeol and Baekhyun with their baby girl. The crowd can't see the toddlers face just her from behind holding her mommy and daddys hand as they help her walk in her little pink dress. There are screams of joy and tears of happiness as Chaneyol and baekhyun turn to look at each other. 

 

"Chanbaek chanbaek chanbaek " the crowd chants making Chanyeol reach and hold Baekhyun's hand. "Kiss kiss kiss kiss" the crowd chants as Minseok and Chen join in asking them to kiss. 

 

"What you think?" Baekhyun ask his husband as Chanyeol pulls him in close and kisses him bending him backwards like they do in the old romantic movies making the crowd scream even more before letting him go. 

 

"Wow baby later" Baekhyun says as Chaneyol makes his way off the stage waving to the crowd.

 

"Wow well hang on I feel left out" Chen pouts looking sad as the crowd shout ahhhhhh towards him. "Why dont you tell them your news?" Baek says to the crowd making the crowd get excited as Minseok just grabs Chen and kisses him as the crowd again go crazy.

 

"Yes it's true this man is the love of my life. We are not married yet and we haven't been blessed with children just yet" Minseok tells the crowd as the others can't help but be excited that their fans still love them just as much as they love them back. 

 

"I think we are killing our fans here tonight and our concert hasnt even started yet" Baekhyun reaches for a bottle of water taking a sip of it. "Is it me or is it getting really hot in here tonight" he teases the crowd more as some music starts to play.

 

"Are you all ready for our concert?" Chen shouts into the crowd as they all continue to scream as the three of them run off stage to get into position.

 

***

 

Their first concert comeback is over and they are all in a large hotel room having a little after party with some of their staff members in the background dancing and drinking and just have some much needed fun. 

 

"I would like to make a toast" Baekhyun stand suo holding his champagne glass. "I want to thank you all for being here with you tonight and helping us make this happen. It's had been a very tough time for all of us. Chen you held us all together even when you were are yiur lowest point with not knowing if you could sing again" Baekhyun starts to choke up a little but holds it back. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter