Chapter 45

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks later

"Chen I was pretending to be asleep. Chanyeol is driving me crazy" I cover my head with my duvet wishing to just have a bit of peace and quiet. Feeling him smack my head through the duvet I pull it from my head and look at him. "Sorry Chen I forgot about your voice for a split second" I rub my eyes trying to remove the sleep from them.

I have my operation today for my voice and I'm so nervous

Reading his screen I lower my head "I'm so sorry Chen I totally forgot that was today" sitting up and reaching forward I see him start to cry as I pull him closer into me. "Ok we need you outside Chen" Sehun bursts in the room making me look at him with daggers "Can you just give us a few ing minutes, god" I shout towards Sehun as he creeps back out the bedroom door looking like I have just hurt his soul making me look back at Chen. "Ok I am coming with you, let's get dressed. This is the top surgeon in Seoul that deals with these types of operations".

I'm still nervous tho, what if he can't fix me, what if I lose my voice for good, my career will be over Baek

"Hey don't think like that please we will hear you screaming again soon giving out as usual and this little one in here needs his godfather to fight this" I smile at him while touching my stomach as Chen's eyes light up.

"Really you want me to be the babies godfather oh my god, thank you Baek"

He launches at me again hugging me so tight as a knock on the bedroom door makes me huff out loud "Come In" I shout as Chanyeol steps into the room in bodyguard mode making me bite my lip and kinda myself as I know I'm in trouble for something.

"We need to get going Chen I'm sorry" he waits as Chen climbs off the bed and walks towards the door as I fall back onto the bed covering my head waiting for the loud deep voice to give out. As I hide I hear the door close making me jump up from under the cover and see he left the room. Now I know I'm in trouble. He never said a word.

Dragging myself out of my bed I head across the hallway to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Half hour later

"Let's move out" I hear Chanyeol scream from the sitting room and the tremble of that voice makes me rush out my bedroom door as I nearly bump into Chen and Minseok in the hallway as we rush down the hallway being back in our old dorm again . "Ok everyone down the lift together and no messing around we can't be seen especially heading to the hospital. Kai has gone ahead in another car with one of the other security that looks like you Chen to try to turn the fans off" Chanyeol is all bodyguard mode and to be honest I hate it. I want my cute y and hot fiancé to grab me and kiss me but instead the pain in my bodyguard has taken over his body and is being all bossy again.

"Ok move out" he says while fixing his earpiece and walking out ahead of us. I walk in line behind Minseok as we all head to the lift and step inside being so quiet as not to piss the beast off. "Once down stairs head straight into the car no messing around ok. More security is down stairs. Chen and Minseok get into the first car. Baek you get into the other car with Sehun '' he says making me wonder why I'm not allowed to go with the others but keeping my mouth shut like a good boy I keep my concerns to myself.

As we reach the ground floor and the doors open I do as I'm told, covering my face with a mask and my head with my man's hoodie that I robbed this morning. I get into the car with Sehun as told and we head off to the hospital going the long route as not to be followed.

"Sehun I'm sorry I shouted at you this morning" I look at him with a pout as he sits in the passenger seat with me in the back. "It's ok Baek don't worry about it" he doesn't even turn to face me like he used to making me wonder what the hell is going on with them all. I know better then to ask so I keep quiet as we head to the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter