Chapter 33

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.o.v

Sobbing I fall onto the bed as Chen and Minseok hurry inside the room after my of a bodyguard nearly broke down the door hearing me shout at Chanyeol before he left. "Baek what's wrong did something happen?". Chen jumps on the bed beside me rubbing my arm comforting me. "Get him out of this room now" I tell them with gritted teeth while looking at my Bodyguard.

"Sorry can you leave us alone; you can clearly see he is upset" Minseok holds opens the door for our security to leave. "Once I check the room I will" He walks out onto the balcony looking around as the others check the bathroom. "Ok lads lets go" My bodyguard says before leaving us and closing the door.

"Baek you want to tell us what happened?" Chen rubs up and down my back as Minseok hands me a box of tissues as he sits the other side of me on the bed. "Chanyeol and I broke up" I wipe my face looking up at Chen as he looks at me with shock. "What do you mean, you broke up?" Chen moves so he can look at me properly. "He was in the room above this one and came down to surprise me, we had.... you know, and then we were laying here and in the middle of you know.... I told him I loved him". I look at my hands on my lap and grab a pillow bringing it close to me hugging it tight. "Oh no Baek" Minseok says with a sorry tone. "He said he didn't hear what I said the first time and I thought he was being cute and just wanted to hear it again, so I told him, he was just about to reject me so I got up and told him to leave, that I didn't want to see him again and that he was to go home and leave me alone". I hug the pillow tighter waiting for their reaction as I wipe a stray tear.

"Baek, how did you know he was going to reject you?" Minseok says reaching for the bottle of water on the bedside table. "He said Baek I Don't.... and then I stopped him as I didn't want to hear the man I really love reject me". I take the bottle off water unscrewing the cap and taking a sip as I look at Chen who is now rubbing his face with his hands. "Oh Baek, he didn't reject you, you fool" Chen shouts getting up from the bed. "He was going too Chen; I know he was" I say with hurt in my voice that my friend doesn't believe me. "Where in that sentence did he say he didn't love you Baek?" Chen looks at me shaking his hands at me like I'm a naughty child. "I didn't give him a chance to finish it, I knew what he was going to say". I get up from the bed ready to have an argument with him. "So, let me get this right, you told him to leave and go home because you THINK he was going to reject you". He moves closer to me placing his hands on both my arms at my side. "You're a fool, you had no idea what he was going to say and never even gave him the chance to explain it to you". I step closer in anger wanting to hit him till he leans his head to the side with a sorry look on his face. "Guys let's all sit down ok" Minseok pulls me back out of Chen grip and sits me on the bed.

Knock Knock

Chen reaches the door opening it as D.O and Luhan hurry inside closing the door behind them and locking it. "Here look what Chanyeol left under Sehun's door" Luhan hands it to me as I open it and read it while they sit around me on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter