Potential Prospect

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 | Potential Prospect

Kang Seulgi is the sole heiress of Kang Electonics. It is the world’s largest technology firm by revenue. Her father owns the largest business in Korea, a few million ahead of Bae Motors.

Turning twenty-four is crucial for Seulgi. Her father groomed her to be the leader of the business since she was a little child. Once she marries someone from the club she would climb up the ranks and eventually be the CEO in the coming years with no doubt.

She joined the Korean Elitists Club when she was eighteen, though sons and daughters of current club members are allowed to join by the age of sixteen. It was a little late for her because she had been traveling too much to keep up with their business.

Her dad is nagging her to find and marry someone from the club lately. Her cousin, Daniel had married the heiress of a broadcasting company even though Seulgi is older than him by two years. This threatened Seulgi’s position in the company because Daniel has already secured his place at the club. Daniel already brought some shares from marrying Sejeong. Marrying someone from a broadcasting company served its purpose. They had been helping Kang Electronics build up media presence since then.

Seulgi has been hanging out almost every day at the club mansion hoping to see potential prospects. Why wait until I turn twenty-seven when I can get married now? Seulgi thought. It’s a good thing she isn’t alone in this conquest. At least Seungwan is there with her. They were born of the same month, of the same year, only days apart. They had been hanging out since they were three because both of their parents are very good friends. When Seungwan moved to Canada in middle school, Seulgi would at least fly there every month just to visit her best friend. They even studied at Harvard together. Their parents thought they’d end up marrying each other but to their surprise, they just treat each other as siblings and nothing more than that.

Here they are, sitting at one of the lounges in the club’s mansion. They’ve been talking with the younger girls, Park Sooyoung of a trading company and Kim Yerim from a freight forwarder business. Seulgi would say both ladies are beautiful and charming but she doesn’t see either of them as someone she can marry. They are too immature and young for her.

She’s always been into girls and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter