Wedding Vows

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 | Wedding Vows

Seulgi didn’t really have anything to do in preparing for her wedding. Her dad made sure of that. All she did was hang out with Joohyun trying to know her better. To her, Joohyun is a very mature, witty, and responsible woman who dislikes chicken and coffee. Well, she cannot say if Joohyun is completely responsible for the kiss yet. But they are getting married, so that would technically be taken care of too. She can say she’s pretty comfortable around Joohyun now.

“You’re getting married, Seulgi. You might not hang out with me after the wedding.” Seungwan says sadly. They opted to celebrate the last day of her best friend being unmarried in Seulgi’s penthouse together.

“I’m sure Joohyun would not be creeped out to know we video chat each other before we go to sleep.” Seulgi jokes but she would definitely miss hanging out with Seungwan.

“We should definitely not do that anymore.” Seungwan is getting emotional now. She knows Seulgi will have less time getting friendly with others.

“You should find someone for yourself to marry too. So, you can video chat him or her instead.” Seulgi rubs Seungwan’s back. “You found me someone perfectly not crazy, so I know you’ll do a good job finding your mate too.” She jokes and then lets out a loud laugh.

“Okay, just promise me you won’t let Joohyun-unnie divorce you in your first month of marriage.” She walks towards the guest room and shuts the door before Seulgi can reply.

Seulgi tries to call Joohyun. She hopes her wife-to-be’s bridal shower has already finished. It took three rings before Joohyun picked up. “Hey, how is it going, Mrs. Kang?”

“I’m still Miss Bae Joohyun until I say ‘I do’. You’re impatient, aren’t you?” Joohyun taunts Seulgi. “The party is already over. I need to take my beauty sleep now. I don’t want to appear puffy at our wedding.” She says after yawning.

“Okay. Good night, Miss Bae Joohyun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter