Jitters

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 | Jitters

“Seulgi, I planned something good. You don’t have to worry too much. She’s going to like you. And she doesn’t have much of a choice, she’s running out of time.” Seungwan assures her friend as she lays out which suit would fit Seulgi best for the date. She picks good ones from the dozens of suits from Seulgi’s closet.

“Don’t tell me you were serious about getting me married within a month?” Seulgi chuckles half-heartedly. That conversation from yesterday was definitely sober. She realizes her best friend is as serious as ever. She hasn’t seen Seungwan this competitive.

“You definitely need to update your fashion. You look great in suits but it’s getting boring.” Seungwan lays all the suits in Seulgi’s bed. All she saw from the closet are darn suits.

“Would you tell me what you have planned out so far? You’ve been keeping me at dark. You barge in my penthouse. Wake me up at my hibernation period and tell me I have a date tonight. You’re quite fast with planning. To be honest, I’m creeped out you’re not hammered from yesterday’s alcohol session.” Seulgi is definitely not enjoying this. She enjoys sleeping when she’s hungover. Her head hurts as hell and Seungwan is the last person she wants to see this time.

“What do you think about Bae Joohyun?” Seungwan asks Seulgi with a very demeaning look.

“She’s quite a shocker to be exact. In her drunken state, she still looked classy last night. I didn’t hear her speak so I’ll let the judgment take over later.” Seulgi confesses her prejudice to her best friend. Though she’s not sure if this answer would suffice knowing how Seungwan is.

“I asked you yesterday to pick one from the two Baes. Why did you pick Joohyun when it was Suji who talked to you the whole time?” Seungwan will find her answers today. She has to make sure Seulgi is in this as much as she wants to help her. Getting married is not a joke. A divorce would tarnish a conglomerate name after all. So, she really has to make sure that Seulgi is taking this in a new light. The serious kind.

“I almost fell for Suji, really. She’s beautiful and friendly but when I saw the older Bae, I swear to god, she’s a goddess.” Seulgi discloses her very reason to Seungwan. “I also deserve the firstborn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter