Simultaneously

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 | Simultaneously

They watched both the films Seulgi suggested earlier while finishing dinner. But still, how their marriage came to be, seems to be a much better plot than those, it could pass a good grade A movie. Seulgi takes her pajamas from her backpack and attempts to pull her shirt up but she remembers changing clothes in front of Joohyun is a no-no. So, she instead goes to the bathroom to change.

When she was finished and about to go out, Joohyun suddenly knocks on the door and then unlocks it. Seulgi definitely needs to learn to lock bathroom doors now that she’s married. Living alone for three years had made her realize that the act of locking doors is completely unimportant. And now, living with another person would make her convinced oppositely.

“Seulgi, did you bring some toothpaste?” Joohyun goes inside the bathroom and gives Seulgi an orange toothbrush. Seulgi finds the complimentary bath essentials by the sink and hands it over to Joohyun.

“Let’s brush our teeth together!” Joohyun puts an ample amount of toothpaste in her purple toothbrush and passes the tube to Seulgi. They start brushing their teeth in silence. Seulgi looks at Joohyun seriously brushing her teeth and finds it hilarious. She starts making faces in front of the mirror and Joohyun catches this. They throw a showdown on who can produce the silliest face, and Seulgi definitely wins the game. Joohyun is just too cute trying to look ugly. They never thought brushing teeth together would be so much fun.

It was finally time to sleep. Seulgi was already readying herself to sleep on the couch. She takes a pillow from the bed and walks to her slumber bed, the holy couch. She plops the pillow onto the sofa and lays, propping her head on it. She must think of how she’ll be surviving the night. She thinks of getting another room. If they aren’t going to sleep together tonight, she might as well be just comfortable sleeping in another room.

Joohyun was standing next to the bed wondering why Seulgi would take the pillow to the couch. “Seulgi, which side of the bed do you sleep on?” She was certainly joking about sleeping on the couch earlier. She worries Seulgi might have backache if she allows her wife to sleep there.

“I thought you said I’m sleeping on the couch tonight?!” Seulgi is baffled. She still doesn’t know when Joohyun is joking or serious. “I’ll take the right side!” She takes her pillow again and rushes to scoot in the blanket like a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter