Moving In

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 | Moving In

After their flight from Hawaii, Joohyun and Seulgi had to fight the crowd of reporters and paparazzi at the airport. Seulgi knew posting pictures from their honeymoon would spark an uproar for the media. She even regrets posting that video snippet of them skydiving together. She wishes she had kept it privately. She had her backpack slung on her shoulders and she’s also pulling Joohyun’s suitcase being the gentlewoman she is. She didn’t budge when Joohyun insisted on carrying it on her own.

Joohyun linked arms with Seulgi. She didn’t actually want her wife to pull her suitcase for her but the taller lady insisted. She’s actually thankful that Seulgi is too caring and chivalrous. She already had ticked honeymoon off from her bucket list but she must say, Seulgi would always find the perfect timing to add things to it like eating tteokboki and skydiving to it and crossing them out. She realizes that Seulgi is a fun person to be with. And Seulgi is such a sweet talker. She is always persuaded easily into Seulgi’s crazy adventures.

Their honeymoon brought them closer together. All the pictures that are shot today will definitely attest to that. Thanks to Seulgi’s security team, they were able to be escorted to Seulgi’s car.

Seulgi opens the passenger door for Joohyun and makes sure her wife doesn’t bump her head before she opens the back compartment to put the luggage. She goes into the car and starts to drive.

“Your birthday is next week. We should have a housewarming party.” Seulgi suggests as she waits for the traffic light to change to green.

“Suji already planned something for my birthday,” Joohyun informs Seulgi. “I forgot to tell you. I was preoccupied during our honeymoon.” She apologizes.

“It’s okay. I know Suji would do a good job organizing a party.” Seulgi flashes a smile at Joohyun. “She and Seungwan did a great job setting us up together, remember?”

—-

After a while of driving through heavy traffic, they arrive at their new home.

“I’ll give you a tour of the house first.” Seulgi leads Joohyun inside. She brings out matching slippers for Joohyun. Bunny slippers for Joohyun and bear slippers for herself.

“Cute. I didn’t know you like cute things, babe.” Joohyun says after she slips them on. She didn’t know her wife has this side too.

“Obviously, welcome to our nest. This is the living room, good for entertaining guests.” Seulgi gestures her hand like a realtor presenting a home to a potential buyer.

“You look like a real estate broker.” Joohyun laughs. She appreciates the minimalist interior of the house. Seulgi knows to impress.

“There are four rooms for sleeping. A master bedroom, where we’ll sleep and do naughty stuff.” She eyes Joohyun for reaction. “And three other guest rooms.”

Joohyun feels her cheeks flush red. Seulgi is definitely bolder after the honeymoon trip. She decides to give Seulgi a deadpanned reaction but her cheeks give her away. She stirs away from following Seulgi to the master’s bedroom and goes towards the kitchen. She checks the cabinets trying to shy away from Seulgi’s earlier remarks. She finds a cabinet full of Pringles.

“Caught me.” Seulgi walks towards Joohyun.

“How come the other cabinets are empty?” Joohyun is happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter