Double Checking

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 | Double Checking

“Unnie, you have to admit, Kang Seulgi is very stunning. That suit jacket fitted her body beautifully.” Suji bashes after ordering another round of drinks for them in Seulgi’s name. She thinks that the Kang heiress is well-mannered.

“I can’t believe the first impression of myself to her is the drunk version of me,” Joohyun mutters under her breath. “But yes, she looks cool and charming.” She double-checks as she eyes Seulgi sitting in the lounge. Even her drunken self admits Seulgi is gorgeous. What more if she’s sober and not seeing double?

“Are we settling on Kang Seulgi for now? I’d help you as much as I can. I don’t want you to end up a spinster because I’d be a spinster too if we get kicked out of the club.” Suji looks at where Rowoon is. He is playing billiards with the other guys. She catches Rowoon’s eyes looking at her too.

“Fine, fine! Seulgi is great. Dad would really rejoice if we can get Seulgi to agree to marry me. We barely have a month to woo her.” Joohyun says exasperatingly as she drinks the rest of the alcoholic concoction in front of her. Kang Electronics’ only heiress is a big catch for the Baes. Not only they’d get bigger opportunities because Kang Electronics is a huge competitor of Apple, but they’d enjoy the liberty of lobbying stock prices. Though in Joohyun’s point of view, she sees Seulgi as someone she can fall in love with. That smirk was handsome. The Kang heiress has her unexpected charms as well. It is hard to pretend the attraction is not there.

“We should get home now. You’re drunk and you don’t want to embarrass yourself further in front of your prospect wife.” Suji takes her bag and assists her sister off the seat. Joohyun must have taken quite a stronger drink when she was busy looking at Rowoon. She hasn’t seen her sister this drunk in quite a while.

Operation: Marry Kang Seulgi is so on.

—-

The other party decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter