Little Differences

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 | Little Differences

It’s only been days since they moved in together. It is one of their lazy days when they were not required to go to work. These days have been a full adjustment period for both of them as they are learning a lot about each other.

Seulgi was quite dumbfounded when she found out her wife liked doing house chores. She now can see why Joohyun does not have any friends. Her wife is a homebody. One time, she asked if they needed a house helper but Joohyun shrugged off the idea. It was quite a shocker when Joohyun insisted on doing the laundry.

“What? Are you really a chaebol? I just cannot believe you’re into house chores.” Seulgi is forced into segregating her white shirts from her colored suits.

“I don’t want a house helper living with us. We got plenty of time to do this. You’re helping me so the workload is lighter.” Joohyun completely has the upper hand in their marriage. She managed to get Seulgi’s lazy from spending too much time playing on PS4. She learned that Seulgi plays a lot to destress from programming stuff. Her wife has been staying late nights in the study for the past two days readying for a new investment proposal. Even their house has an entertainment room dedicated to it. It has a large screen television similar to a theater screen.

“Okay! But I’m buying that new Spider-man game today!” Seulgi tries to barter.

“Seul, you just bought two games the other day. It’s barely the first week we got married. You got to spend time with your wife too!” Joohyun says in annoyance as she puts her custom fabric conditioner on the laundry batch she was working on.

“We can go out to date at Myeong-dong again if you like! Not doing some chores in our free time together!” Seulgi spats like a child. She thinks this is more than enough reason to make a petty fight. Pringles is something she can lower her pride for last time, but a jealous wife over her gaming addiction is worth giving a fight for.

“Fine! Buy whatever and play it!” Joohyun takes the segregated laundry from Seulgi and drops it into the washing machine.

Seulgi grabs her keys and goes out. She’s not going to back down. That Spider-man game is the bomb. The reviews are actually creeping up on her. Even though she can download it virtually in her PSN account, she opts to get the game disc. She wants to cool off her nerves. It’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter