Not An Update

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, false alarm if you thought this was another bonus chapter. I would soon post up Worthier. Yes, I've just decided on that title for the sequel. I will post the first chapter up as soon as I finish writing Runaways. 

I'm still having problems creating the characters for the sequel. I really hope you can help me name the ships you want for the sequel. As I said before, I am really new to the kpop idol world though I watch a ton of kdramas. I would really appreciate if you can give me suggestions for straight, and same- couple ships. I might need man-to-man couples too. You can comment them below or add me as a friend and message me.

 

Here's a snippet of the first chapter, I promised myself not to give spoilers but here I am breaking that promise again. 

 

“Seul, when are we going to have that talk?” Joohyun asks while she arranges the pillows on her side of the bed.

“Which talk?” Seulgi mutters as she reads the emails from her phone not bothering to look at Joohyun.

Joohyun takes away the phone from Seulgi’s hands and puts it by the bedside table. “Aren’t we going to talk about having kids of our own?” She looks at Seulgi seriously.

“We’re only in our sixth month of marriage. I was thinking of having this talk after our anniversary.” Seulgi reasons. “Why? Are you already getting bored with just us?”

“No, I just think we should have them now.” Joohyun leans on Seulgi’s side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter