Self Arrangements

Fonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 | Self Arrangements

Joohyun woke up feeling groggy and puffy. She proves to be an early riser even if she had been dead drunk last night. She goes out to the living room only to see Suji busy with her phone smiling sheepishly.

“Are you having some swoon-worthy exchange with Rowoon at this time of the morning?” Joohyun attacks her sister. It is not the first time she sees Suji with this kind of smile.

“No. I’m actually chatting with Son Seungwan. We’ve already planned your date with Kang Seulgi.” Suji cooly says. She waits for her older sister to absorb what she just said.

“What date?! Are you seriously mad, Bae Suji!” Joohyun says in a frantic cracking voice. She takes up the nearest couch pillow and throws it without a tint of hesitation at Suji.

Suji is already enjoying her sister’s reaction. “You said Kang Seulgi was cool and charming. You were a little drunk so I know that you were telling the truth.” She feels the killing stare her sister offers her.

“You should’ve woken me up earlier. I need to lose the puffiness of my face. I’m going to the salon and you’re coming with me, young lady.” Joohyun is infuriated with her sister now but she is thankful at the same time. Last night might be a blur but still, her sister outdid herself scoring a date with Kang Seulgi.

—-

Suji and Seungwan reserved an empty room at the club mansion. That room with huge windows viewing the club mansion’s facade. They planned a dinner for two. Talking through good food would be a good first date for the two. Seungwan readily disclosed that Seulgi liked eating expensive steaks. So Suji took that into consideration. A candlelight dinner would be perfect for these hopeless romantics.

Suji wanted the best for her sister and talking to Seungwan made her feel that Seulgi would perfectly match. She really hoped that Operation: Marry Kang Seulgi is possible after this first date.

They arrived at the club mansion. Seungwan already told her that Seulgi is already waiting in the reserved room. She cannot help but feel excited. Her unnie looks nervous and jumpy. “Unnie, you don’t have to worry about anything. Kang Seulgi is the best choice we have at this moment.” She assures her sister.

“I really hope this date goes well.” Joohyun smiles brightly at her sister offering her thanks for going this far for her potential marriage.

“Don’t embarrass yourself, unnie. Just be yourself. If this doesn’t work out, we’ll just have to find someone else who would fit to be your spouse.” Suji reassures her sister before finally escorting her to the reserved room.

Joohyun pushes the door and goes in. There is a table in the middle of the room. Seulgi was already sitting in one of the seats. Joohyun takes a quick look at Seulgi and that lavender suit caught her eye. She likes all shades of purple. It was so nice of Seulgi to consider

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter