Regret

Between You and Him

 

 

 

 

09
Regret

 

 

No matter how many times she thinks about it, Jennie still felt like it's her mistakes that everything happened to Chaeyoung was part of her fault.

And that's why she's here. In front of
Chaeyoung's house. 

Jennie knocked on the door, typically waiting for someone to open it. 

"Oh, hello, aunt," Jennie bowed politely 90 degrees to the middle-aged woman. 

The woman smiled serenely, "Come in. Chaeyoung's room is on the right side." 

Jennie nodded, "Thank you, Mrs. Park." 

The girl then walked towards her friend's room, "Chaeyoung-ah, it's me, Jennie. Can you open the door?" 

It took approximately a few minutes before she could hear someone was unlocking the door. 

"Come in," Jennie had her eyes shaking nervously upon seeing the girl... with her new appearance, "My room is quite a mess. Please understand." 

Chaeyoung gathered her hair, instantly lowered her head down as she walked leisurely into her room, "Sorry for not taking your call all these whiles. I was resting because I'm sick," She declared resolutely, "You're the only one that calls me, though. Thanks." 

Jennie clenched her first, silently blaming herself for everything. 

"Do you want to drink anything? Though I don't have any other than juice---"

"Tell me what's happening," Jennie ultimately said a word, "Chaeyoung-ah."

Chaeyoung bobbed her head, looking steadfastly at Jennie, "Ah--- That--- I can't contact Jaewon. I kept calling him and went to his house to find for him, but he didn't want to see me. That's why I'm calling you---"

"Your face-- he did that?" She asked when one of 
Chaeyoung's eyes was covered with an eyepatch.

The girl promptly denied, "No! There's no way he would do that. This is because of my own fault," She stated, "But---Jennie-yah, you can contact Jaewon, right? Can you at least call him---"

"Sorry," Jennie scarcely claimed, "I'm sorry, Park 
Chaeyoung. Everything was my fault."

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean by its all your fault?"

She lowered her head down, looking at the messy floor, "I---I know that you're hurting--- I threw him to you though I know it really well--- that he's going to hurt you."

"But I don't know that it's going to be this extent. I never imagined he would bully you this much just because of the fact he hates me," She paused, having a flashback in her own mind, "Jaewon--- he didn't like you. It's because he hates me."

Chaeyoung snorted, "What the hell are you talking about? Jennie Kim--- what's with you? You misunderstood something--- I couldn't call Jaewon because he was mad at me. He thought I'm meeting someone else and misunderstood it."

"I was introduced to a photographer, he was close with Jaewon so I met him for a few times. He took some pictures of me, but it's hard to match him--- Because of that Jaewon was mad at me," She continued regardless, "I just need to explain everything. If you even help me by calling him, Jennie---"

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung," Tears started to form in her eyes, "I'm really--- really sorry---" She furtively wiped the tears running aimlessly down her cheeks, "Those pictures were already uploaded--- Your pictures, were all being revealed."

 

 

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

 



"Where is Jaewon?" The first question Chaeyoung asked as soon as she arrived at the place.

The two men smiled at him, "Oh, you're here, Park 
Chaeyoung."

"Sit first, Chaeyoung-ah."

"No, I'm fine. I come here to see Jaewon," She insisted, "You said he was here. So where is he?"

"Don't be too rush. He told me he was going to be here soon," He took out something from his back, "Rather than that, do you want to see the pictures we took before? I chose few that looks okay."

Her eyes widened to see her pictures everywhere on the table, "Wh--What is this---" Chaeyoung stuttered, "I told you to delete all the pictures."

"Ay, it will be such a pity if I did that. These are really your best moments, though. And Jaewon too, he didn't care about any of this. He's cool," The man's lips curved upwards forming a sinister smile, "Look at this. It's enough to be an art," He displayed one of the pictures he had on the table.

Chaeyoung screamed, "Don't do it! You promised me you would delete it!!" She tried to take all the pictures away.

"Oh! What are you doing?" The man halted her.

"You guys are disgusting. I wouldn't even care if you guys aren't Jaewon's friends!!"

He rolled his eyes, "This ," A slap landed on 
Chaeyoung's cheeks, "Ah, sorry. I was working hard in choosing it, you're too much."

"What's with her."

The man kneeled down, placed his hand on her legs, "Was it because you're scared? It's okay. It wasn't like you never do it. This too could be count as memory. You won't have this kind of chance later."

"Let's take some pretty pictures. Eung?"

It's scary... It's scary to be here... Someone... help...

Chaeyoung then flicked his hand, "Ah, really---" The man scoffed.

"Get out of my way! I don't like it," The girl screamed.

"
Yah, come here and hold her!"

"Can you guys stop?" A familiar voice could be heard near them, "It's hard to look at it."

And that time... Chaeyoung genuinely thought Jaewon was here to save her...

"What the hell--- I thought you said you won't come."

The girl timidly approached Jaewon with her fist clenched, and tears running down her cheeks but instead of hugging her, Jaewon walked towards his friends, "Did you having fun playing around?" 

"Pfft, it will be perfect if you didn't come here."

This ain't happening... Any of this... isn't happening...

Chaeyoung then leaves the bar in hurry, without any shoes... barefooted...

 

 

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

 

 

"Yah, Jennie Kim," Jaewon fondly called for the girl that was standing not too far from her, "She told me you already told her everything, then what is wrong with her?"

Chaeyoung was holding desperately onto his wrist.

"What should I do with her? I will do whatever you say."

Jennie nibbled her lower lips, holding back her tears, "Please..." 

"
Good bye, Park Chaeyoung," Jaewon declared even before Jennie managed to justly claim anything.