Reminisce

Between You and Him

 

 

 

 

18
Reminisce

 

 

"Someone like you shouldn't exist. It will only be right for everyone if you're missing. If it's like that, it's better you to be gone at once."

All of the words brutally attacked Jaewon like a bullet straight hit his heart.

"How can you tell those lie? 
You like me? You told him, he should know that?" Her eyes started to get teary, "It wasn't enough with you, annoyed me and now you told lie towards Hanbin--- You have no right to receive love from anyone."

"No one should be beside you," Jennie merely continued, "At the end, you're going to risk Hanbin's life as well."

Jaewon had his eyes shaking uncontrollably, "I----" He stuttered, "It's better for me to die---?"

"Yes! I have wished for it since a long time ago! I think it's better for you to not be here from the start!" She clenched her fist, "It's not because of Hanbin! It---It's because I knew it. I've always had a gut about it. That you're a monster."

"You will take all your people away. Start with the most precious one. That's why you killed me."

Words by the dead woman allegedly attacked his mind again.

"Jennie Kim. I will do what you want," Jaewon scarcely claimed, "But still, you couldn't be with Hanbin. Do you know why? Because it will remind you of me 
every time you looked at Hanbin. You should be disgusted," He continued, "Remember my last moment," He uttered with a whimsical smile on his face.

Jaewon was at present standing in the middle of the road, cars honking towards him.

The girl instantly dropped the bag in her hand, flustered with what Jaewon tried to do, "No----Don't do it, Jung Jaewon---" She ran aimlessly towards the boy, foolishly trying to stop him but instead, Jaewon gripped her wrist, forcibly pulling the girl closer.

"Please! Just stop all of it now! Why the hell!! Why the hell are you doing this to me!!"

Hanbin, who was merely done buying the medicine, looking clueless as he witnessed the horror scene in front of him.

"Hanbin-ah! Hanbin! Help me!" Jennie desperately seeks for help with tears running frantically down her cheeks.

 

 

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

 

 

(Real timeline)

 

Tears streaming down her cheeks, wetting the sweater she wore as she vainly tried to hold the unbearable pain she had in her heart.

"Uh---Are you okay?" A concern old man asked anxiously Jennie as he saw her miserable condition.

"H---Hanbin, he ran towards us--- And he tried to stop us but then---" She couldn't stop crying, "Instead he's the one who---"

"Calm down," The man tried to make Jennie relax.

She ended up kneeled down, instantly lowered her head down, "Because of us---" Jennie bitterly regretted everything, "I shouldn't forget about it---I escaped from it alone---"

"Wh--What? Escape?" He was still clueless.

"I shouldn't say those things to him though---No matter how mad I was, I shouldn't do that----" Her whole body was shaking due to the sudden reminiscing of tragic memories, "What----What should I do now? I threw away all of my memories, Hanbin-ah---"

 

 

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

 

 

She adequately managed to find Jaewon who was sitting at the seashore alone.

"There's no reason for you to come here. Now, there's nothing matter to you," The 
first sentence Jaewon stated as soon as he naturally noticed the girl.

Jennie gnawed with her lips, "What are you doing here? You should've at least call, don't you think so?"

"What the hell, it's real?"

Tears started to form in her eyes again upon the terrible thoughts on the accident, "I remembered it. The things happened on the incident day. All of it."

"All?" Jaewon urged, "You're better than I thought you would be. I thought you would go crazy and make a mess."

"Don't say it like that. 
Every time you did that, I hate to do anything. Do you even know what kind of thoughts come across my mind till I decided to come here?"

Jaewon merely shrugged, "Why? 
You want to reconcile with me? I think you will if you didn't find out the truth," He claimed, "You wish me to be gone. No matter what happen, it wouldn't change your heart."

"Right, you're right. But you shouldn't be here right now. Don't make someone else worried over you."

He heaved convulsively out a sigh, "Why you didn't ask about it? Jennie Kim. If your memories come back, there must be something you wanted to ask me," Jaewon stated bluntly, "Ask about it. I will answer all of it."

"Why did you tell Hanbin---that you like me?"

His lips curved slightly upwards, bearing his eyes locked towards the scenery laid in front of him, "I want to be between the two of you. I've been wanting to do that since the start. Like how it's precious to you, so do mine. That's why I don't want to give it to anyone."

"I want him to value me the most, I want to be the closest to him. Aren't you like that, Jennie?" He asked, "You and I, we're the same. That's all."

Jennie breaks down, ended up on the ground.

"He was more precious than my own life---but it becomes like this--- It's better if I'm not here--- I thought about it too---" Jaewon continued regardless, "Honestly saying--- I've always thought about it."

Jaewon suddenly fell onto the ground, inexplicably losing his consciousness, startling Jennie, "Yah---, why are you--- Jung Jaewon?"

She instantly rushed towards him, typically trying to examine the boy, "What are you doing! Yah! Get up! We need to go back," She gently shook his body, "Your body was burning up. What the hell happened," Jennie complained bitterly as she awkwardly placed her hand on the boy's cheek.

"No-- We should go together--- Jung Jaewon this stupid--- You should be here--- You should be here when Hanbin wakes up. Please don't be like this---"

What should I 
do.

How can it be better.

What should I do, Hanbin!